Chapet 19

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

starting...so watch out for it!

 

 

 

For now here's Chapter 19...

 

Enjoy...

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona impatiently squeezed her hands together in her lap, looking out through the window and trying to suppress all the thoughts that were circulating in her head. She wasn't sure what she was feeling, so many things were blurring her mind.

"You okay, Yoong?" Tiffany asked where she sat next to her, in the driver's seat speeding towards the hospital. A concerned look covered her pretty face, causing Yoona to immediately look back out through the window. She had had enough of pity, and this time it wasn't about her. Yoona was okay, she would deal with it and be strong.

Silently uttering a 'yeah' to Tiffany she concentrated on what her therapist always had told her. Be positive, focus on the good things even if it's hard to find. Do not let your thoughts or others bring you down. And don't isolate yourself, hide or run away from things. She would do it, this was a test for her and a chance to show and prove that she wasn't an impossible case. Taecyeon had always believed in her, that she could be strong and she would now prove him right.

"We're there in a few minutes, don't worry."

"I know." Yoona managed to give Tiffany a small smile, showing her that everything was okay. Or at least it would be. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes and prayed, it had to be okay.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Nickhun rose from the pink sofa as soon as he spotted the two girls coming in their direction. His girlfriend had an arm around Yoona, who looked very uncomfortable, and quickly met his gaze.

"We came as fast as we could." Tiffany let go of Yoona and gave Nickhun a hug before turning to Jinyoung and Hana. "Any news?"

Yoona sat down in a sofa and tried to ignore the terrible feeling she had in her stomach. This was so wrong. Taecyeon's parents shook their heads and looked at each before Jinyoung spoke. "He'll be okay. But we'll know more when the doctor's finished with him."

Finished with him? What the hell was that supposed to mean? Before anyone could say more Yoona stood up and quickly walked out of the room, not looking back. She needed some air.

He was going to be okay. After hearing those words a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. It was just now she realized how scared she'd been. Taecyeon had been in an accident. A car had hit him when he was walking over the road. He could have died. She wasn't even sure how he was, if he would have any broken bones or if he was awake. All she knew was that he would be okay. But what did okay mean? Okay as he'll live or okay as in he'll get back to the same Taecyeon he was a few hours ago?

Yoona couldn't stop the thoughts coming, if he had died. Her whole world would break if he disappeared from her life. Taecyeon was the only one she really trusted, the only one who could make her believe that she was a good person and that she was loveable. He loved her, he'd told her that. And she'd never believed in someone as much as in him.

"Yoona? Are you alright?" She quickly turned around and was surprised to see Hana stand there. "Taecyeon's gonna be just fine, you know."

Yoona nodded, feeling awkward. It felt a little weird to be alone with his mother, Taecyeon wasn't there and Tiffany wasn't there. It was just Hana and she. "I know. I was just, scared."

"I was, too. I still am."

"Do you know, what injures he has?" Yoona carefully asked, fumbling with her fingers.

The lady shook her head. "Not yet. But the doctor should come tell us soon."

"Oh."

"Why don't you and I go get some coffee for us all?"

"Sure."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon smiled when they walked into the room. He was awake. And he looked the same. Almost anyway. A few bruises could be seen and he had his left arm in a cast.

"Hey, guys! Don't look so concerned. I'm perfectly fine." He smiled brightly and accepted the hug from his mother.

Everyone else gave him a hug until it was just Yoona left. She carefully leaned down and hugged him. It felt so good to be near him again, to feel him. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Of course I'm okay. I wouldn't leave you that easily." Yoona laughed and kissed his cheek. "And besides, this is a pretty good way to gather the whole family." He squeezed Yoona's hand and gave her a smile. The whole family, Yoona included. "By the way I love you all."

"Aww, sweetie." Hana went to hug him again, tears blurring her eyes. "We love you, too."

Yoona smiled and let go of his hand. He really had an amazing family, they were all so nice to her. "Why don't we all have dinner at our place when you'll get out of here?" Jinyoung suggested. Nickhun and Tiffany seemed to agree and Taecyeon looked at Yoona, searching for her answer.

"Alright. That'd be great." She even surprised herself with those words and as she met Taecyeon's eyes she saw that he was a bit surprised as well. He looked really happy though, holding her gaze for quite long.

"Good. Now I just have to figure something out as food."

"Maybe we should go talk to the doctor, Yeobo." Hana said and motioned for her husband to follow her.

Nickhun cleared his throat and also tried to excuse himself. Tiffany jumped in. "We have to get you something from the gift shop." The four quickly exited the room, leaving Taecyeon in his bed and a shy Yoona at the end of it.

"Why are you way over there?" Taecyeon asked laughing. "Come here."

Yoona slowly walked around the bed, approaching his left side. She carefully took his hand and concentrated on the way his hand squeezed hers with her gaze. She wasn't quite sure of why she was so feeling so awkward, so shy. Taecyeon usually made her relax after a few seconds and she seldom felt awkward around him nowadays.

She was hoping that he wouldn't notice but unfortunately he had. "Is something wrong?" Bringing her hand up to his face he gently kissed it, trying to get her to look at him.

"No." Yoona softly said, desperately wanting to make everything normal.

"Yoong, I can see that something is."

With a big sigh she carefully sat down on his bed, not too close to his body, and finally met his gaze. "I don't know."

He brought her closer, letting her rest against his chest. "Want to tell me?"

"Somehow I always make things about me, don't I?" she sadly laughed and laid her head down onto his comforting shoulder.

"I don't mind." Taecyeon said causing a smile to spread on her face. "Now, what's wrong?"

"I guess…it might be a little about my father and a little about you." Yoona unsurely started.

"Me? What about me?"

"Well, for start I've been really worried about you. You were literary hit by a car." Taecyeon smiled but let her continue, caressing her arm to support her. "I'm so relieved that you're okay. I wouldn't know what to do without you. I was so scared that you wouldn't be okay."

"I'm gonna be just fine, Yoona." Taecyeon brought her even closer, hugging her to his body as good as he could with the injured arm.

"I know."

A moment of silence fallowed, Taecyeon planting a few kisses on top of her head while her arm reassuringly. After a while he said, "What's the other thing?"

"Um, I don't know if I should tell you."

"Why not?" he laughed.

Yoona uncomfortably laughed. "Um, because."

"Just because?"

"Yes. Because."

He gave up, hating the fact that she didn't tell him but not enough to make her to. "Alright, I won't force you to tell me."

"Thanks."

"Now, about your father."

"I don't want to think about him." Yoona quickly said, before he could say anything. "Please?"

"You're not very talkative today, alright. I'll leave you alone. But just because I am in the hospital and I like you so much."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Later that day after dinner Yoona was making things comfortable for Taecyeon in his parent’s couch. He had just a few minutes ago, when she asked, admitted that his arm hurt a little. And that was reason enough for Yoona to tuck him down in the sofa and make him hot chocolate. "Are you comfortable? Maybe another blanket?"

Taecyeon shook his head and grinned. "I'm feeling like a princess."

Yoona laughed. "Okay." She kissed him on the lips, smiling down at him while holding his cheek. "Be right back."

Taecyeon smirked and moved the blanket a little, for Yoona had tucked him in so well that every inch of his body, except from his face, was covered with the warm blanket. He really liked the fact that Yoona was so affectionate and all but seeing her in the hospital, close to tears as she'd worried so much made him wonder what was wrong. And what were the things she didn't want to tell him?

Taecyeon knew that he didn't have to know everything about her, she should be able to have her secrets. Though she had said that it was about him which definitely made him curious. Why couldn't she just tell him? He would have to talk to her when they got home, or the next day. Not only about her little secret but also about her father. He knew that it was painful for her but she had to deal with it, whether she wanted to or not. And he would help her with that.

"What are you thinking about? You look all serious." Yoona had come back into the room.

"You're back. Come here." He sat up but only got halfway as she quickly came to his side, mad that he had ruined the blanket.

"You are not allowed to move, Ok. You've just been hit by a car."

"So you keep telling me, my love." Taecyeon said and kissed the side of her face, bringing her with him back into the cushions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

So uhmmmm, imma going to start to post those 'rated' one shots later...

 

So if you wanna read it, feel free to add me, imma going to make it private guys, and just those who are my friends here in aff can read it, sorry!ahehehe 

Don't worry guys,if you add me, I wont hesitate to accept you!ahehehe I just don't want these fics to be public, seriously, I don't want to ruin their innocence!ahehehe yet, I'm writing these, what the hell!bwahahah