Chapter 12

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona opened her eyes, having slept absolutely amazing. She sensed that this would be a very good day and as she saw the flowers on the bedside table she smiled widely. She looked over at Taecyeon's bed and figured that he already had gone to work; it was abandoned except from Taecyeon's orange socks.

Sitting up she grabbed the flowers, which were pink gerbera. She counted them, as many as months they'd known each other.

It was just then Yoona noticed the note lying underneath the flowers, folded two times.

Yoongie,

You've probably already figured about that I'm at work. I'll be back around three thirty. You just enjoy the day, hang out here or go explore the town. I've spoken to a guy named Heechul down at the reception and if you're bored or just very curious, ask him and he'll give you some great tips.

Just make sure to be back before five, I don't want us to be late for tonight. Miss you already.

Taecyeon

A grin crept onto her face and she hopped out of bed in search for a vase or something for the flowers; she didn't want to throw them away. She found a big glass and filled it with water then put the pink flowers into it and placed them back on her bedside table.

Yoona decided to try and go out and see the town, maybe ask Heechul for some tips. She had a great outfit she'd bought together with Tiffany and for tonight she'd wear a nice dress Tiffany had given to her.

First, Yoona had been really embarrassed and didn't want to accept it but as Tiffany told her that the dress was too small for her and that she'd bought it because it would look great on Yoona, how could she say no? She'd find a way to make it up to her friend.

Taking a long shower and putting some makeup on Yoona pulled her hair into a pony tail, leaving her ears as they were, without any jewellery. She chose a dark blue shaded pair of jeans, and then slipped a beige top with brown details on. Finally putting on a light jacket and a pair of shoes she was ready for the day.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon sighed while shaking his head which rested in his hands, this was just not the way it was supposed to be. How could so much go wrong? The restaurant had had a major disaster, something about an explosion in the kitchen, so they wouldn't be able to have dinner where he'd planned. And for the last forty minutes he'd tried to come up with something else, a new restaurant. But to Taecyeon's disappointment everything seemed to be full already. Saturday night was a very popular night to eat out, especially on all the nice places.

He'd really wanted to do something special for Yoona, something to show how much he cared about her. But, no…the universe or at least Daegu, had to be against him.

"Mr. Ok, are you ready for the presentation?" He slowly looked up and saw one of his colleagues in the doorway, looking slightly irritated.

"Um, sure. I'll be right there."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

The day turned into evening, finally. Both Yoona and Taecyeon had had an unusually long day and even if Yoona had spent her day in the beautiful city and Taecyeon had tried his hardest to come up with a plan for their date while working, for it to turn into night had never been more important it seemed.

Taecyeon had quickly come into the hotel room at four, giving Yoona a long kiss, telling her that she should get ready. Then he rushed out again, to fix all the last details.

And now Yoona patiently sat waiting on the bed, dressed up and ready to go. She wondered what was taking Taecyeon so long, it couldn't be that complicated to get reservations in a restaurant. That was all he had to do. She fumbled with the hem of her dress while wiggling her toes inside her new heels.

As she was about to go get something to drink the door flung open and in rushed a much stressed Ok Taecyeon, dressed in a suit. His tie was a little messy and so was his hair, which of course made him look even cuter in Yoona's eyes.

"Finally." Yoona exclaimed and stood up, fixing her dress as she did so. "I was starting to worry." She smiled brightly though, reassuring him that she wasn't mad.

He walked up to her, taking her hand in his. "Sorry that I kept you waiting." he whispered and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "You're beautiful by the way."

"And you look great." Yoona said while trying to hide the blush. She couldn't believe that this was all happening, that the sweetest guy she'd ever met was taking her on a date. But somehow it was and all she could do was enjoy it before it ended.

"Shall we?" Taecyeon gestured for the door.

Outside a limousine was waiting, at least Taecyeon had managed not to screw that up. Yoona kept a hold of his arm the entire way to the restaurant, grinning like she was on top of the world, maybe she was. Because everything seemed to be perfect, nothing had ever felt this good.

As the car stopped Taecyeon walked out and held out a hand for Yoona to take. He led her inside of the building, walking her toward the butler as the limo drove off.

"Good evening." he said and smiled in that way all people do when they're trying to look nice. "Do you have reservations?"

"Yes, we do. Ok Taecyeon."

The butler looked through his list. "Sorry, I can't find you. Did you call for reservations?"

"Yes, I did." Taecyeon cleared his throat, obviously embarrassed. He didn't dare look at Yoona, knowing that this wasn't fair to her. He'd spent the whole day calling and when he'd finally found a place everything had to go wrong again.

"I'm very sorry, sir. But it's all full tonight." the butler apologized and forced a smile.

"Are you sure? Because I have reserved a table for two."

"Yes. Do you remember who you spoke to?"

Taecyeon frowned, scratching his chin. "Unfortunately not."

"Then I'm afraid that there's nothing I can do. I wish we had a table for you." He then gave his full attention to a newly arrived couple.

Yoona tugged on Taecyeon's arm, trying to lock eyes with him. "It's okay, Taec. We'll find somewhere else to eat."

"Yoona." he started looking so confused. What was he going to do now? He wasn't very spontaneous.

"Let's go." she said and dragged him out from the restaurant, her arm linked through his.

"I'm sorry for this, Yoona. I did call. But they must have double booked or something."

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll find some place else." Yoona genuinely said, trying her best to cheer him up. She could see that this really bothered him.

"I called a lot of places and it was all full for tonight."

"Everything can't be. Come on."

"I'll call the driver." Taecyeon started.

Yoona quickly kissed his hand. "Don't. Let's walk."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

After having walked together for about twenty minutes Yoona pointed at a small restaurant where they ended up eating. It wasn't fancy at all, quite the opposite.

"Listen, Yoong. I'm really sorry about tonight. I wanted it to be perfect."

Yoona reached over the table to grab his hand. "It is perfect." And she really believed that it was. She wasn't disappointed at all. Because the important thing was to be with Taecyeon, not if they ate in an expensive restaurant or not.

"Okay, as long as you're happy."

"I am. And I'm used to things like this. You don't have to take me to nice places all the time, you're gonna lose a fortune spending so much on me."

Taecyeon nodded, not feeling the need to answer that. After all she knew that he decided whether or not to spend money. And she knew that his job paid for the hotel. So, what if he wanted to give her things?

"I actually had something planned after dinner that can't possibly be ruined too. I mean, that would just be too much."

"It was just a double booking."

"It wasn't. That restaurant wasn't the place I wanted to take you in the first place. I'd planned on taking you to a place my dad's recommended but there was some explosion in the kitchen so, here we are."

Yoona laughed. "Yep. Here we are."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"So, you liked it?" Taecyeon asked a little careful as they stepped into their hotel room later that night. It was late as they'd spent several hours after dinner in a beautiful place, near the river in a park.

Yoona turned around. "You're kidding, right? That was the best night of my life. I didn't even notice the other people around." She put her purse down on the table and went up to him, crushing her lips against his in a soundly kiss. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay." Taecyeon smiled figuring that he must look really silly. But, man, she really was something.

Forty minutes later, Yoona appeared from the bathroom. Apparently Taecyeon had given up waiting because he was lying in his bed, sleeping. Carefully, not wanting to wake him up or anything, Yoona sat down next to his sleeping body. She watched his chest rise and fall and listened to his soft breathing.

Would he mind if she lay down for just a little while? She'd not wake him up or fall asleep, just lay there for a while. She lifted the covers and slipped under, not really thinking. This wasn't something she'd normally do but somehow it just felt right and as she crept closer to him, feeling the warmth from his body she knew that it couldn't be wrong.

His eyes were closed but she felt his arm go around her waist, hugging her against his body and pulling her so close that the only space for her head to rest on was his shoulder. Maybe he was awake? Then she would have to go back to her own bed.

Looking over at it, she snuggled closer to Taecyeon. It looked so cold and lonely over in her bed, Taecyeon's was much cozier.

"Yoona?" Taecyeon mumbled into her hair, his fingers over her bare arm. She immediately tensed, would he tell her to go back to her bed?

With a small voice she asked. "Can I stay here tonight?"

"Of course you can."

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I want it fast...'