Chapter 13

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

 

Who loves TaecYoon soooooo much? ME!

 

 

 

Okay, so here's Chapter 13...

 

Enjoy!

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

"So, you slept together?" Tiffany said with a smile, summing up what Yoona just had told her.

 

"I guess." the taller girl answered with a blush. Tiffany nodded curiously and smiled even wider. "Oh, no. Not slept together like that." Yoona quickly explained as she realized what Tiffany was thinking, feeling her cheeks getting warm. God, this was embarrassing. "I mean, we just shared bed. That's all."

 

"Okay. I believe you."

 

"Good." The whole thought of it, that Tiffany thought they had done that, was kind of strange. They'd just met. Maybe not just met but at least they hadn't been dating for long. Were they even dating now? Yoona had no idea how these things worked; how did you know?

 

Could she ask Tiffany about it? No! That was to embarrass herself even more, which wasn't necessary at all. No. She wouldn't talk to Tiffany about it.

 

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" Tiffany asked as if she'd read Yoona's mind. She placed the magazine she'd been holding onto the coffee table and gave Yoona her full attention.

 

"No. Well, kind of." she coyly said and began to play with a ring on her finger.

 

"What then?"

 

Yoona shook her head. "No, it's nothing."

 

"Come on. You can tell me."

 

"It's embarrassing."

 

Tiffany placed her hand on Yoona's knee, forcing her friend to look at her. "I won't laugh or whatever you're afraid of."

 

Yoona took a deep breath. "Well, you know…um." she looked at the girl nervously but only received an encouraging smile. "Taecyeon's, Taecyeon's my first, you know…"

 

"Boyfriend?"

 

Yoona frowned. "Is that what he is? My boyfriend?"

 

"I don't know. From what you've told me it sure seems like it."

 

"God, this is pathetic. I don't even know what he is." She placed her head into her hand.

 

"Yoona, consider him your boyfriend and if you're not sure, ask him."

 

"Is that what you do? Ask? Did you do that with Nickhun?"

 

"Um, no. It just happened naturally I guess. I just knew."

 

"Oh." Yoona felt so stupid, like a little girl curious about her elder sister's exciting experiences.

 

"Taecyeon's your first boyfriend? Or first guy?"

 

"I've been with guys before. But nothing serious." Yoona quickly explained, feeling like that was an area she wanted to keep to herself.

 

"Okay."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Your date was good and you spent a night in the same bed."

 

"I guess so."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Knocking on the door Yoona straightened her skirt and placed her hair behind her ears.

 

"Yoong, you don't have to knock." Taecyeon said and pulled her into a hug, making sure to have all of her into his embrace. "I've missed you."

 

Yoona grinned and immediately felt like this was a ten times better day than it had been just minutes ago. "I've missed you, too."

 

"You bought the ice cream?"

 

"Yes, I did." Yoona laughed at his awkward move and held up the bag with ice cream. "But I think it's about to melt."

 

"Then we better start eating my little Yoong." Grabbing her hand and the bag he walked into the living room and gently pushed her down to sit on the sofa. "I'll go get spoons." Yoona smiled and turned the tv on, flicking through the channels. "By the way, Nickhun called just before you came. He invited us for dinner." Taecyeon yelled from the kitchen and seconds later sat down next to her, passing her a spoon and placing the ice cream between their bodies.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

With flowers in one hand and the cake in his other Taecyeon walked in a rather slow pace over the square. The wind was light and the sun stood high in the sky which made a perfect combination since the temperature was adequate. Next to him Yoona walked in a yellow dress, her thick, brown hair hanging over her shoulders. "You sure that I can't help you with that?" she asked for the third time, feeling slightly useless as she walked carrying nothing as Taecyeon had his arms full.

 

"No, I've got it." he smirked.

 

Nickhun and Tiffany had asked them to buy a cake, which was the reason of why they were walking from the bakery.

 

"Alright. Hey, Taecyeon?" Yoona looked up at him, pulling some hair behind her ear.

 

"Yeah."

 

"You're really amazing."

 

Taecyeon smiled, squinting his eyes slightly and showing his adorable dimples. "I'd kiss you if I didn't have my arms full."

 

"Hey." she slapped his arm but couldn't help letting a giggle out. "I've offered to help you with those."

 

"I'm a gentleman."

 

"Right."

 

"I am. Don't I always carry your things and hold doors open for you?"

 

"Not really, no."

 

"Well, in my mind I am."

 

"So, you're a gentleman in your mind? I'm afraid that that doesn't even make any sense."

 

"Sure it does. It makes perfect sense."

 

"Alright, you baby. At least I'm not carrying anything."

 

"See? I am a gentleman."

 

Yoona didn't even bother to say anything, she let him walk with a huge grin on his face carrying the cake and the flowers. As they'd continued to walk for maybe a minute or so she felt how Taecyeon's arm wrapped itself around her shoulders, drawing her near.

 

"Hey, what did you do with…" Yoona abruptly stopped walking, her feet stuck in the ground.

 

This couldn't be.

 

"Yoong?" Taecyeon had stopped walking as well and still had his arm over her shoulders. "You coming?"

 

She quickly slid under his arm and placed herself behind his body, gripping his shirt with her hands. "Please, go." Her voice was so quiet, that he almost didn't hear her through all the noise around them.

 

"What's wrong?" he worriedly asked and made an attempt to turn around. She forced him to remain where he stood though, only causing his concern to grow. "Yoona?"

 

"Taecyeon, please just go."

 

Slightly afraid of her strange and sudden behavior, Taecyeon did as he was told. He started to walk again with her gripping his shirt, almost as if she was glued onto his back.

 

As they neared the black car, Taecyeon could feel how Yoona loosened her grip and finally let go of him, walking up to the car with quick steps. She impatiently waited for him to unlock the car and as he became more worried seeing how she acted he tried to hurry, seeing how badly she wanted in the car. It was almost as if the car would be her sanctuary. From what, he did not know.

 

"Hey." Taecyeon gently said after having placed the flowers and the cake in the backseat and sat down in his seat. "What happened?"

 

"Nothing. Please just drive." Yoona sighed and met his gaze for a moment before quickly breaking their eye-contact. With a smile on her face she said. "We don't want to be late."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

As Tiffany opened the door Yoona smiled the brightest smile of all, pushing Taecyeon forward as he was the one holding the flowers. He awkwardly kissed the girl’s cheek and walked inside after having been told to give Nickhun the cake and the flowers.

 

Yoona gave her friend a long hug, thanking her for inviting them over.

 

"My pleasure, Yoona. It's so great to see you again and this will be our first couple dinner together." Tiffany excitedly beamed. Wrapping an arm around Yoona she led her inside the apartment.

 

"Yoona, hi!" Nickhun said as they came into the living room and gave her a hug. Taecyeon stood beside him and tried to meet Yoona's eyes. "You hungry?"

 

"Nickhun's cooking." Tiffany told Taecyeon and Yoona proudly, staring up at her boyfriend lovingly. Did they have the perfect relationship, too? The four of them made their way into the dining room, which was quite simple and modern, the table set with green china.

 

Taecyeon placed himself behind a chair and pulled it out, gesturing for Yoona to sit. She smiled and sat down, letting him pull the chair in and sit down next to her.

 

"You're such a gentleman, Taec. Maybe you should teach Nickhun some romance." Tiffany said and nudged Nickhun's shoulder.

 

"Don't listen to her, bro. She has no idea what she's talking about."

 

"Right." Taecyeon said with a grin, enjoying seeing the two of them disagree about something. Even if he enjoyed their company and loved them, he belonged to one of those who thought that they were a little too perfect together, maybe even a little boring.

 

"This looks delicious you guys." Yoona smiled, interrupting the little scene that was taking place in front of her.

 

Taecyeon grinned. "It really does, Khun."

 

They all started to eat while the conversation went on, mostly including everybody except Yoona. She remained silent throughout most of the meal, once and a while giving a nod or agreeing to something. Much to Taecyeon's concern.

 

"It will just be a small party according to Hana so it's held at your house." Tiffany explained later as they'd started with the cake Taecyeon and Yoona had bought.

 

"Cool." Taecyeon replied, still not very enthusiastic about his father's birthday party.

 

Tiffany didn't seem to care though about everyone's lack of interest. She turned to Taecyeon. "Yeah, and Aunt Hana told me to tell you Taecyeon that she wants Yoona to come."

 

"Yeah. Yoona, you heard that?" Taecyeon asked, smiling and hoping for Yoona to become a little more interested in the conversation. He carefully touched her knee, trying to get her attention. "Yoona?"

 

"Huh?" she said and looked up from her plate. This time it wasn't just Taecyeon whose eyes went to search her face, Nickhun and Tiffany also seemed to be curious of what was going on in Yoona's mind tonight.

 

"Mom and dad want you to come for his birthday," Taecyeon slowly explained.

 

Again, trying to act fine, she smiled. "Oh, great!"

 

"Yeah, great." Taecyeon sighed, looking over the table at Nickhun and Tiffany who looked equally concerned.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

The minute they stepped into the car Taecyeon turned the engine on and steered his car out onto the road. He kept the speed down though and glanced over at Yoona who sat in her seat quiet and with a frown on her face, as if she was thinking of something unpleasant. Taecyeon knew that she didn't want to talk about it, whatever it was.

 

He wondered what had happened, what had changed her. She'd changed so sudden that something big must have happened. Could it be him? Had he said something and forgot about it? She was back to where she'd been a couple of months ago, where she wouldn't talk to him, where she wouldn't let him in.

 

"Yoong?" he gently said and turned his gaze toward her. She actually let her eyes fall on him, still looking the blank same though. "Is everything okay?"

 

She nodded and forced a smile, the tiniest though. Just like those times she'd tried to please him before. "You know that you can tell me." he gently placed his hand on her arm and started to rub it softly. "Whatever it is."

 

"Yeah, I know."

 

Taecyeon decided not to push her. "Okay. Do you want to come to my place for a while? I know there's some ice cream left."

 

She apologetically smiled again. "Another time, Taec. I'm tired."

 

"You could stay over."

 

"I just want to go home. Please?"

 

"Yeah, okay."

 

And then the silence came back, both of them turning to look onto the road. It was traffic time and took forever to get to Yoona's building it seemed, but finally Taecyeon slowed down, stopping just outside of the door. Through the door window he spotted people, they were always there. He'd gotten used to them.

 

"Are you gonna be okay?"

 

"Yeah, of course. Thanks for the ride.

 

"Sure." Taecyeon said and waited for her to give him a hug or a kiss, a goodbye. Nothing came though. She just stepped out of the car and made a little wave before disappearing.

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, so imma update later, before I go to bed...shucks!