Chapter 3

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys for all your comments, I really do appreciate it. I really do!

 

and about the 'tytytytytytytytytyty', its just some decorations!hahaha I just thought of putting it, a touch of TaecYoon, ty!LOL

 

Here's Chapter 3, enjoy!

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Yoona quickly walked away and as soon as the corridor turned she leaned against the wall and placed her hands over her face. She was such an idiot.

She was so stupid. To Taecyeon she was just a person. Just a face. She wasn't special. He wanted to go on with his life.

Now she really had to hold back the tears. She couldn't cry in this nice corridor where rich people could walk pass her every second.

But a few tears slipping down her face couldn't be stopped.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

God! He was so stupid. Didn't he think at all?

As Taecyeon had seen Yoona he'd been happy. Because he'd worried about her so much. Now she was alive and she seemed to be doing pretty good.

If only he had been a little more attentive.

Downstairs Minho had told him that a Yoona had come to see him. And he'd understood.

Now here he was, rushing through the corridor. What had he done? You did not want to hurt a person like Yoona.

"Yoona!" Taecyeon saw her standing close to the wall. She looked so small, so tiny.

Yoona looked away as he appeared, he couldn't see her cry. Not again.

"I'm sorry." He said and walked closer to her, stopping just next to her.

She knew that he knew that she was crying. How could he not see the tears on her face and hear her heavy breathing?

And the fact that he was standing right next to her made everything so much worse. And she lost it. Again.

"Yoona." Taecyeon placed his arms around her shoulders and carefully pulled her close to him, not wanting to be too forward. "It's okay."

He rocked her and felt her relax in his arms. She was so fragile and so small and he hated to see her so broken. "Let's step into my place."

Taecyeon led her to his apartment and they sat down on the sofa she'd slept on the night before. Yoona buried her face into his shirt once again, crying so softly.

"Sorry." She abruptly sat up after a few seconds, and embarrassed turned her face away from Taecyeon. "I'm so stupid."

"You're not stupid, Yoona. I'm the one who's stupid." Taecyeon told her, being honest. "I didn't realize what I was saying or doing before. I'm sorry." He her arm, hoping to make her feel better. This was his fault and he had to fix it.

Yoona hated when people apologized, she had absolutely no idea what to say back. And it wasn't his fault, it was hers. "It's okay. I shouldn't have come."

"Yoona, I am glad that you came. I've been really worried about you." Taecyeon told her sincerely, looking straight into her eyes. She hated eye contact. It was just impossible to know where to look and she felt so vulnerable and .

Looking away, she asked. "You have?"

"Yes. I have no idea where you live or what your whole name is but if I'd known I would have come to see you."

"You wouldn't wanna come to my place." Yoona said bitterly.

Taecyeon shrugged her comment off. "So, what's your whole name?"

"Im Yoona."

"Im. I'm..."

"Ok Taecyeon, I know." She interrupted him. "Minho told me."

"Oh." Taecyeon nodded. "Listen, do you want to stay for a while? I was actually on my way to the store because I have like no food here so I could rent a movie or something."

"I wasn't planning on staying actually."

"Right. Maybe you have plans." Taecyeon said and looked at her, waiting for her answer.

Yoona nervously bit her nail. She had no plans, she never had. Maybe it would be nice to stay for a little while.

"I don't." Taecyeon looked confused. "Have any plans I mean." Yoona explained.

"So you can stay then. I could use some company. It gets kind of lonely to live alone."

Yoona smiled. "I get what you mean."

"You smiled." Taecyeon pointed out and smiled as well. Maybe she felt better.

"Did I?" Yoona asked, looking a little worried.

"Hey, that's a good thing. Right?"

She shrugged. "I guess."

"Do you want to stay here while I go to the store? I'll hurry."

Yoona thought about it and realized that it would be kind of nice to be alone in a place like this. She was walking around outside too much anyway. It was nice to be inside.

So, she nodded. "If that's okay?"

"Of course it is. Just make yourself at home." Taecyeon smiled brightly. "I don't have any food although I have some Coke I think. And I have movies but maybe we should watch one together. You decide. And you know where the bathroom is and the…"

"Taecyeon!" Yoona said, kind of surprised of how good she felt. "I'll be okay. Now go to the store."

Taecyeon shut his mouth, he knew that he had some real rambling issues.

"Okay. See you soon then."

And he walked out of the apartment, leaving Yoona sitting on the sofa.

God, this place was beautiful. Last night she hadn't been in the mood for anything but now, she was really curious of seeing the rest of the place.

This was like a dream. Taecyeon must live a very pleasant life. He had everything, big tv, dvd’s, computer, a dining area and several bathrooms.

Yoona wasn't sure that she should look inside of his bedroom, maybe he wanted that part to be private. And it wasn't like she was someone he knew very well. She was a stranger, a stranger alone in his apartment.

But, just because he was in the store and he'd told her to make herself at home, she opened the door she figured hid his bedroom. And she was right.

Yoona walked into a cozy room, brown and green colors. His clothes were lying on his bed, that wasn't made by the way. He had a desk, a small sofa and of course a tv. Wow! This bedroom was like nothing she'd ever seen before. Having a tv in your bedroom was like a dream.

The room was pretty dark, probably because of the curtains. But everything looked just so perfect and his bed seemed to be really great.

Fighting the urge to try it, Yoona quickly opened the door to his bathroom. Yoona would kill for an own bathroom like this. Everything was so clean.

Suddenly Yoona felt really bad. Why did she always get so jealous and why was she always so interested in how other people had it? She was a horrible person for looking in Taecyeon's most private rooms. He for sure didn't want her in there.

God, what was she doing?

Quickly closing the door again Yoona hurried back to the sofa, a place where she knew it was okay for her to sit. Because he'd placed her there.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon walked into his apartment after having done maybe the quickest grocery shopping in his entire life. He'd been worried that Yoona wouldn't still be there when he got home. Just as he'd left he'd started thinking about that. Maybe she'd disappear again.

But she was still there. Thankfully.

"Hi Yoona!" he said and walked into the living room. "Everything okay?"

He'd noticed that she sat staring into space, not even giving him a nod as he'd entered the room.

"What's wrong?" he asked her concerned. As she didn't answer he placed and arm around her, accepting her silence.

Yoona was happy that he didn't push her to tell him. She wasn't a very good talker, not when it came to feelings. So, she leaned into him and closed her eyes, happy to just have him there.

After several minutes Taecyeon wondered if she had fallen asleep. "Yoona?"

She moved her face but still kept it close to his chest.

"I should take care of the food, but you can just stay here if you want. I'll be right back." Yoona nodded and let him get up.

In the kitchen Taecyeon was placing the food in the refrigerator and in the cupboards. He was really concerned about Yoona. One second she seemed to be fine and the next she was being so vulnerable and sad.

"Want some help?"

Yoona appeared, in a better mood.

"It's okay. I was actually wondering what food you like. What are you up for?"

"Oh, I eat everything." Yoona said, not wanting him to plan the food because of her.

Taecyeon nodded. "I don't really feel like cooking anything right now. Do you like pizza?"

"Yeah." Yoona loved pizza.

"Great. I'll go order. You can chose a movie if you want."

He couldn't tell her to choose. What if she picked out something he didn't want to see, or something he thought was really boring?

Yoona hated to be left to choose something. She didn't know why she was so afraid of it but she was terrified.

"So, you've picked one?" Taecyeon said after a while, when he came back into the room.

Yoona sat in the sofa. "No. I can't decide."

"Okay. What kind of movies do you like then?"

"Anything will be good."

"Anything? Okay." Taecyeon said calmly, trying to choose a movie himself. "Do you like action?"

Yoona knew that she didn't but what if he loved action? She couldn't make him watch some cheesy chick flick. It was his home. So, she nodded.

"You do?" he asked, almost in disbelief. "I've never met any girl who's into action."

Yoona shrugged, feeling very out of place. "I'm not like other girls."

"I know."

What was that? Did he think that she was weird? Of course he did. Why wouldn't he think that? She was weird, really weird.

Taecyeon held up three movies she'd never even heard about before. "What do you think of one of these?"

Yoona could sense his excitement so again she nodded. "Great."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Forty minutes later Taecyeon was very much into the movie. He'd never seen a Yakuza movie before with someone beside him. So this was cool.

But Yoona wasn't very into it, he could tell. She was asleep and had been from the minute she's finished eating.

"I don't think you liked the movie, huh?" he said to himself as he watched her sleep peacefully next to him. He should have understood that not many females liked these movies.

Yoona actually seemed more like a person who liked dramas or romantic films. Next time, he'd choose something like that.

Taecyeon didn't really understand why she was so afraid. If she didn't like a movie, couldn't she just say so? And before when she's been in the corridor, couldn't she had told him that she came to visit him?

But Taecyeon couldn't possibly understand. He had no problems with speaking his mind or talking. Yoona had.

She didn't look sick as she lay there, she looked just like any other person. But in some way she was sick, Taecyeon was sure of that. And he wanted to help her.

He had no idea how to treat a person like her; he wasn't good in giving advice or anything. He hadn't been in contact with anyone like Yoona before. The only thing he knew, or at least thought, was that he should be her friend and give her time and attention. She said that she didn't have anyone so he wanted to be there for her.

Taecyeon just hoped that she could open up.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Hi." Yoona sat up and saw that Taecyeon was reading the paper while drinking some beer. He smiled and immediately put the paper away, giving her his whole attention.

"Did you sleep well?"

She nodded. "Sorry that I missed the movie. It seemed really good."

"Yoona, you don't have to lie. I know that you didn't like it and don't worry, I don't know a single person who does except."

"Yeah." she said, surprised that she'd let him know the truth. Normally she would have said that she loved movies like that. But somehow, she felt secure enough to not lie.

Taecyeon nodded and smiled. "So, tell me about yourself."

"What is there to tell?" Yoona asked with a lack of enthusiasm.

"Everything. Start with what you do." Taecyeon smiled, made himself comfortable and offered Yoona some beer as well.

And, to her surprise, Yoona accepted the beer and started to talk.

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

comments guys!

 

 

should I continue or not?!