Chapter 18

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

I'm updating now, because maybe, just maybe a dongsaeng of mine won't got to sleep!bwahahaha kidding, you know I love you all guys, I won't keep you waiting...

 

So here's a request, after you read this, tulog na ha?!ahehehe

 

 

Enjoy Chapter 18...

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

"I've tried to do what you told me, push all the negative things in my life away. Concentrate on the positive and doing whatever makes me feel happy." Yoona explained as she sat in front of Seohyun a few days later. "And I have to say that it's working. I haven't even cried for several days."

"That's very good, Yoona." Seohyun shifted in her chair and tied her hands together in her lap. "Though you must be able to separate the negative things with the issues you have to deal with. To run away from the problems is not a way to fix them."

Yoona nodded. "I know. But I don't think I am doing that, running away. I quit my job because I wasn't happy with it and I've moved out of my apartment. That's not running away, it's taking care of the problems. Right?"

"Yes. That's a good way for you to get a new start. But that wasn't what I meant, I was talking about the issue with your father."

"Oh." she said and felt how all of that positive thinking and joyful mood disappeared.

"Yoona, I am not saying that you're doing the wrong thing not seeing him or thinking about him. What I mean though is that you have to make a decision."

After a few seconds of silence, Seohyun waiting for it to sink in. Yoona sighed. "I do think about him, sometimes." she confessed, tucking some hair behind her ear.

"And what are you thinking?"

"I just wonder what he's like. If he ever thinks about me, if he remembers me."

"Have you thought about what to do, if you should contact him, or have you shut him out and gotten over him?"

Yoona frowned, surprised by Seohyun's forwardness. She was not used to being pushed, and she certainly didn't like it. Though, seeing that Seohyun was an educated psychologist and a pretty good one as well, Yoona figured that she must have a reason. "I don't know. I guess I haven't. It's been easier that way." She paused. "Everything's been going really good lately, with Taecyeon and all. I don't want him to ruin everything. He's already ruined too much."

"I can understand that, Yoona. But by ignoring the problem it will only grow worse."

"So I have to meet him?" Yoona asked with a confused look on her face.

Seohyun shook her head, the blonde curls falling into her face. "No, not meet him. Just decide who he is to you. What importance you're going to give him."

"But bringing him up again will stop these past days of bliss." she whined.

"Yoona, I know that you're happy and having a great time with Taecyeon. But you can't go on with this in your head. And I'm positive that Taecyeon will be supportive and understand."

The girl groaned, putting her head in her hands. "I know he will. I just want him to have a normal girlfriend for once. I always come with my big problems. He needs some normal."

"Sweetie, I promise you that if you don't do this it'll only get worse. Because no matter if you want or not, you'll have to deal with this eventually. And it's better to do it now."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon stood just near the front door, awaiting Yoona's arrival. He was a bit worried since her last therapy sessions had brought her home in a wonderful mood and the last couple of days she'd been happy all the time, which was quite rare for Yoona. Of course he was happy that she was happy but Taecyeon was kind of waiting for a breakdown. Or something. She hadn't even talked about her father and he'd seen how upset she'd become as she'd seen him after all those years. Therefore it seemed quite weird that she so quickly and easily could forget about it.

So when the door opened Taecyeon jumped and quickly tried to act like he just hung out by the door, polishing it with his shirt. And that may not be the best idea he'd had but at the moment Taecyeon believed it was the best explanation of why he was by the door. Innocently smiling, while still polishing the door with the sleeve of his shirt, Taecyeon tried to read Yoona's face. Was she as happy as she'd been when she left? Or did she have traces of tears in her face?

"Taec?" Yoona frowned and looked at Taecyeon's hand covered by his shirt. "You okay?" She put her purse on the table and took her grey jacket off.

Taecyeon nodded. "Yes, I'm totally okay."

"If you say so." Yoona sighed and started to walk away. Taecyeon quickly put his shirt back in its place and ran after her.

"How about you? Was the meeting good?"

"It was fine." Yoona simply said and continued to walk away.

"Fine?" Taecyeon nervously scratched his head, sensing that Yoona wasn't fine. "What do you mean fine? Any progress? You want to talk to me about something?"

"No."

"Okay? But don't you want me to make you something and we can just chat?" Taecyeon suggested.

"Taecyeon, what's with the questions? You never ask me questions."

"Right. But I thought I could try something new." He awkwardly looked at her, fumbling with his fingers.

"My therapy session was fine. End of story." Yoona walked straight into the guestroom where she hadn't been sleeping for the past days but still had all her things and closed the door behind her, clearly not wanting Taecyeon's company at the moment.

"Sorry." Taecyeon whispered and walked out to the balcony. At least he got his answer, she was not as happy as she'd been when she left. She was irritated and had probably talked about her father.

He sunk down in one of the three chairs, immediately smashing his head into the glass table. Why did he always have to be so stupid? For someone like him, someone that always had been one of the smart people in school, these things never worked out. You could think that someone like himself would know how to treat a lady, but somehow Taecyeon's brain stopped working properly while being around other people. And unfortunately his charm didn't really matter once he'd pissed off someone.

Touching his forehead with his hand, as if to see if he had gotten himself a bruise, Taecyeon sat up, this time leaning his head back into the chair.

A few minutes later Yoona appeared, a blanket wrapped around her body and with a very guilty looking face. "Sorry." she softly said and slowly sat down in the chair next to Taecyeon's. "I didn't mean to be a ."

Taecyeon gave her a small smile, glad that she wasn't locked inside the guestroom. He would really be freaking out if he realized that she had done that. So, instead of asking what had happened to make her all weird like he desperately wanted to, Taecyeon tried to be calm and not show her his concern. "It's okay. I can get a little annoying sometimes."

Yoona sighed and realized that she had to tell him. Biting her lip and hesitantly looking over at him she spoke. "It's just that, my therapist. She brought up my father. And she told me that I can't ignore that it's a problem because then it's only gonna get worse. I have to deal with it so that I can move on." She unsurely looked over at Taecyeon, giving him that look that always made him remember just how amazing he thought she was.

"Thanks for telling me that." Taecyeon smiled, taking her hand in his and lightly rubbing her knuckles. Very carefully, slightly afraid to upset her, he continued. "I think I agree with your therapist. I think you have to do this."

"I know. But I...It's just hard, you know?"

"Yeah." Taecyeon hesitantly drew her closer to him, up from her chair and into his lap. She accepted his movement and curled up into his embrace. "I'll help you though. If you want."

Sinking into his body, feeling as small and vulnerable as a little child, Yoona made a nod against his chin. Things were going to work out, right?

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Hey, Tiff?" Yoona took a bite of her pastry, eating it with patience and savoring the taste of the soft chocolate. Opposite her, Tiffany was eating a similar cake, and as Yoona spoke the girl looked up from her plate. "Can you cook?"

"A little, yeah. Why?"

Yoona blushed and made a little laugh. "I can't. And I need to make Taecyeon dinner."

"Taecyeon's expecting you to cook for him?"

"No. It's not like that. I just, I really want to make him something. He always cooks for me and I…" she paused and felt how her cheeks heated. "Want to give him something."

"Alright. A romantic dinner for two." Tiffany grinned and caused Yoona to blush even more.

"Will you help me?"

"Of course I will. Though I'm not some expert."

"Hey, me either. I have never cooked something nice. I've always stuck to the easy things."

"I have a cook book though. I'm sure we'll find something good."

Yoona smiled. "Thanks Tiff. I really want to do this for him."

"He's gonna appreciate it." Tiffany said and continued to eat her cake. After one bite though she looked at Yoona again, nervously playing with her spoon. "By the way, what are you doing this Wednesday?"

Yoona shrugged. "Nothing, I guess. Since I quit my job I have so much time. Why?"

"I'd like you to come with me for a thing."

"A thing?"

"Yes. It kind of a secret."

"Oh, but don't I have to know? If I'm gonna come with."

"Yes. I meant that it's a secret to everyone else."

"What is it then?"

"I have an appointment."

"Doctor?" Tiffany nodded. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I've just been feeling a little weird lately. Nothing serious though, I hope. Will you come?"

"Of course I'll come." Yoona reached over the table to take her Tiffany's hand, concerned for her friend but happy to be there for someone.

An hour later, when the two girls was on their way home, Tiffany's phone started to ring. She apologetically gave Yoona a smile before answering. "Hello?"

Yoona saw how Tiffany's happy face turned serious and she worriedly glanced over at Yoona. She didn't say anything into the phone, only listened. And as soon as she could she put it down and increased the speed.

"Is everything okay?" Yoona asked, placing a hand on Tiffany's shoulder. She looked awfully pale and scared.

Swallowing, the girl shook her head. "Yoona, something happened."

"What do you mean?"

"There was an accident. We need to go to the hospital."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

Talk to me guys!hahaha