Finale

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

This is it guys, meet you on the next...

 

 

Oh hey, this chap's gotta be long!ahehehe

 

 

Enjoy the last...

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

Two years later…

 

 

Ok Taecyeon had a lingering smile on his face as he sat in his car, on his way home from work. There were several reasons of why he was feeling this good and therefore could not stop smiling.

One. It was Friday and he had been able to get out of work early for once, the whole weekend in front of him. Two. He was on his way home, not to the old apartment but to their brand new house. Taecyeon had loved the apartment and it had worked really great living there alone. But he had always intended to move, to settle down in a house. And lucky as he was, his mother was in the business and had been able to find him a really good one. View, location, pool and all. Of course Ok Hana had found a house that was quite close to her and Jinyoung, which Taecyeon actually did not mind. It was not like they were neighbors, but if they wanted or needed to he could be at his parent's house in five to ten short minutes.

The third reason to why he was smiling and the biggest reason, was that there would be someone waiting for him when he got home. Yoona. Their relationship had been going very well the past years and he was falling more in love with her every day. He had never dared to even dream of being this lucky, having a girlfriend like Yoona in his life.

Yoona. She had been the reason of his happy face for about two years now. His feeling for her had grown to become deep and he did want to spend the rest of his life together with her. They had been really good together these past years. Yoona had made him happy again, like happy for real. He loved to have her support, to wake up next to her beautiful face and to plan his time knowing they were two.

And he was so proud of having her by his side. He always had been. She was not only gorgeous and made other guys wish they could be Taecyeon as they walked hand in hand on the street. But over the past couple of years, she had really turned into an incredible woman. She was more comfortable with herself and took care of herself better, mostly psychologically but also physically. Tiffany had made Yoona come with her to get manicures, and to the hairdresser and to the waxer and they would always do these things together. Taecyeon did not mind of course, even if Yoona was beautiful even without all these things.

More importantly though, Yoona had also got the courage to actually dream and aim for those dreams. Yoona had let herself be passionate about work, finding a job she cared about and wanted to have. She was helping people and Taecyeon loved seeing her get excited over work. He had encouraged her to get a degree and she had been studying and working these last couple of years, and creating a work she was very good at. She helped kids with problems, kids who reminded herself of her own childhood. She worked at this place where they could come talk, where they could get help with school or where they could just crash when they did not have any other place to go or anyone to turn to.

Krystal was a result of the new Yoona, the new passionate and dedicated Yoona. Krystal was fourteen years old and she was living with Taecyeon and Yoona at the moment and had done so for periods over the last couple of weeks.

At first, Taecyeon had been a little skeptic to the idea of having a strange girl come live with them. But Yoona had convinced him. And Nickhun had convinced him, using himself as a good example of a kid who just needed someone who cared. Of course his father had also convinced him, feeling more proud of himself, his son and Yoona than ever before. Taecyeon, of course, had surrendered and Krystal moved in. It actually turned out to be great. Taecyeon liked her and enjoyed her company. The three of them would have dinner together and watch a movie. And Taecyeon did not mind, as long as he afterwards could be alone with his girlfriend in their bedroom. In fact, Taecyeon liked Krystal she was like the sister he never had.

At first he had been worried that she would give them problems, not unlike his mother had felt in the beginning when Nickhun moved in with them. And he was very keen on keeping the relationship he had with Yoona the way it was, awesome. But Krystal turned out to be a good kid. She just had a crappy background. And she reminded him of Yoona. So he loved having her, and loved seeing Yoona help Krystal. Sometimes he would just watch the two of them, as they made dinner together or just talked. Yoona would call it eavesdropping but Taecyeon had no intensions of listening to details about what they said, he just liked to watch Yoona being the way she was, loving and wonderful.

Sometimes, during night, Yoona would snuggle close to him. She would bury her face in his neck and whisper in his ear. "Thank you." And her voice would be filled with so much emotion, and sometimes she would shed a tear and sometimes she would smile, depending on which memory she was thinking of. Taecyeon would hug her close, and whisper into her hair that he loved her more than anything.

"Hey,"

"Please come to the other side of the railing."

No. I'm gonna jump and you can't stop me. No one can.

"You're freezing."

She began to cry.

"Let me help you." His hand found hers and he took it in his, warming her cold one. "You don't want this."

But he squeezed her hand and she let him. Then she nodded.

"No. Let me buy you some coffee and we can talk."

And without realizing it she nodded again.

"Good. Now let me help you."

He turned her around and she lowered her head as to hide her teary face. He gently placed his hand on her chin though and brought it back up. His hand then found her waist and he lifted her over the railing. Her arms automatically went around his neck as to support herself. But as he'd lifted her over the railing she didn't let go. And his arms found their way around her waist, hugging her body.

He brought her closer and let her cry into his jacket. His fingers lightly her shiny hair, in a way no one had done before.

Taecyeon could not put into words what that memory made him feel. He was just beyond thankful that he had been there that night, that he had seen Yoona and stopped her. Because she turned out to be the best thing he had ever had happening to him. And as much as he had saved her, she had saved him as well.

 

tytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Yoona." Tiffany exclaimed and embraced her friend in a tight hug. It had been a few days since they last saw each other, and that was a long time. Over the last two years the two women had become close friends and they would see each other every other day and speak on the phone every day.

Yoona smiled brightly into Tiffany's shoulder. "Hi! Where's my little girl?" she asked and immediately searched for the baby face she wanted to attack with kisses.

"She's sleeping, in the family room."

"Oh." Yoona said with some disappointment obvious in her voice. But that only seemed to last for a few second because she then smiled, saying, "I'll be right back!"

Tiffany laughed, seeing the brunette disappearing out of the room. "Just don't wake her up, Yoong!"

"She turned you down, huh?" a girl's voice said with a smirk.

Tiffany turned around and smiled, opening her arms for another greeting. "Krystal."

Krystal hugged Tiffany back and then stood back, pulling some of her long, straight hair behind her ear. Krystal was a beautiful teenage girl. She had mahogany brown hair and light skin, and had a beautiful smile. Many boys would chase after her in the future, Tiffany thought.

"Hi, sister-in-law." Taecyeon mumbled, making his way over to the two girls.

"Taecyeon!" Tiffany gave him a light hug.

"So, where's my god daughter slash niece?" Taecyeon simply asked, his hands in his pockets.

"Is no one interested in me these days?" Tiffany joked but received no answer. "She's in the family room with your girlfriend."

"Thanks." Taecyeon happily said and also made his way in direction of the family room.

"They should really have a baby on their own." Tiffany pretended to be annoyed, but could not hide the smile she had on her face. Secretly she did love the way her friends were about her little girl.

Krystal nodded in agreement. "They should."

"I didn't mean it like that, Krystal." Tiffany apologized, fearing what the younger girl would feel.

"No, I know. It's cool. I just agree with you. They would be so good with a baby."

Krystal looked perfectly alright, and Tiffany believed that she had actually been sincere. Sometimes she would forget that the girl was just fourteen years old, because she was incredibly wise and mature. "Yeah."

"They would make great parents." Krystal stated with a smile.

Tiffany made a nod and felt like this girl should know, since she had been spending a lot of time with Taecyeon and Yoona lately. "You like it being with them? I mean, I'm sure they've very cool."

"They are, actually. Not just the obvious good things, like my own room and bathroom and that house. I mean, they even get me new clothes and everything. And they don't even need to."

"They want to."

"Yeah, I know. I'm lucky. Yoona's like my big sister and she's a really a good listener, you know?" Tiffany nodded, knowing the girl was right. "And Taecyeon is so funny and great. Sometimes a little too overprotective though, but that's alright."

"I'm glad you like it there." Tiffany sincerely said. She found it admiring that her best friends had just opened up their home, just like the Ok's had done to Nickhun.

Krystal continued as they sat down on the couch. "You know, the other day, we were having pizza and watching a movie. And even though I know that I'm interfering with their private time, they never let it show. They just make me feel at home, and relaxed. And well, loved."

"They do love you." the older woman reassured Krystal.

"I just wonder when they are going to get married. I know they will. They're like, perfect for each other."

"You know, I think you're right. It's just a matter of time now before he pops the question."

"Yeah." Krystal paused, suddenly a bit self-conscious. "Listen, I don't know why I told you all those things. But just, don't tell anyone."

Tiffany smiled and placed a hand on Krystal's shoulder. "Of course not. But, thanks. For talking to me."

"Yeah. Well, thanks for listening." Krystal said, also with a smile on her face.

 

tytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon carefully made his way to where Yoona sat on the couch, her legs neatly pressed together. She was leaning over the cushions where Suzy was sleeping, Yoona's one hand clutched in the baby's small one while Yoona's other the baby's stomach.

"So adorable." Taecyeon mumbled as he knelt down next to Yoona, placing his hand on top of Yoona's making her stop.

A smile crept upon Yoona's face but she kept her gaze fixed at the sleeping baby. "She is so adorable." she said in a whisper since she did not want to wake Suzy.

Taecyeon took Yoona's hand, placing a soft kiss on her palm. You're adorable. He loved the way Yoona got around Little Suzy. She could just sit and watch the girl, or hold her, for hours. Always with this amazement on her face mixed with a smile.

Someday, he would watch her like this, and it would be their baby. There was nothing he wanted more. Just the thought of sharing his life with Yoona, to marry her, and have a family with her, made his heart all warm. The present was amazing with them being steady together and very much in love. But the future for them, beyond amazing.

While still holding her hand, Taecyeon sat down next to her on the coach, their sides touching. He wondered if she would be freaked out if he would tell her about his plans and dreams and wishes for the two of them.

Would she find it strange that he thought about a wedding with her? How he could picture it in his mind; how she would be more beautiful than ever and how he already knew what he would like to tell her in his vows. Would she find it frightening that he imagined what their kids would look like? First they would have a girl, who would look just like Yoona and be totally adorable. And then they would have a son, and their boy would be Yoona's little baby boy and he would have curly hair that she would brush her fingers through. She would secretly love that hair, but complain to Taecyeon for making their son have thick and curly hair impossible to comb.

Yoona would be an amazing mom. Taecyeon was sure of it. Not only because she was so in love with Suzy, but also because she was incredible with Krystal and it made him feel so proud of her. Yoona would be the greatest mother, and their kids would love her.

Feeling an overwhelming love go through his body, Taecyeon placed a tender kiss on Yoona's cheek, whispering in her ear. "I love you."

Yoona let her finger out from Suzy's grip, sliding her arms around Taecyeon's neck. "I love you, too." Their faces came close, and Yoona let her nose graze against his in an Eskimo kiss. She giggled as he smiled and kissed the side of her face.

Someone cleared their throat, making the twosome separate from each other slightly. "Dinner's ready." Nickhun uncomfortably said, most likely having been sent to get them rather than choosing it himself.

Yoona stood up, but leant down to place a soft kiss on Suzy's cheek before walking in direction of the kitchen. "She's beautiful, Khun." she gently said as she went pass him, her hand brushing against his arm.

Nickhun, a little surprised by Yoona's softness, mumbled something in reply that she only smiled to before disappearing from the room, leaving the two brothers with Suzy.

Taecyeon also stood up. "Really, bro, you did good. She's something."

"So you guys keep telling me. But I know, she really is special." Nickhun sat down on the spot where Yoona just had been seated.

"Well, I'm happy for you man." Taecyeon said with a shrug, his voice sincere though.

Nickhun smiled and rearranged the blanket over his daughter. "You'll have a baby someday, too. Not as perfect as mine of course, but I guess it'd be kind of cute."

Taecyeon let out a laugh. "Kind of cute, Nickhun? Are you kidding me? She'll be beyond cute."

Lifting his eyebrows, Nickhun said, "She?"

"Well, or he. I imagine we'll have a girl first though." Taecyeon simply said while watching his god daughter/niece sleep.

"As in you and Yoona?"

Taecyeon sat down in an armchair opposite his brother, rolling his eyes at the question he had just received. "Duh?"

"Sorry." Nickhun apologetically said with a grin on his face. "Yeah. It would be great if suzy could have a cousin to play with."

"It would." the brunette dreamed.

"Have you guys talked about it? I mean, do you want to have a baby in the near future?" Nickhun asked, being used to ask Taecyeon questions. He knew that his brother always wanted to talk about stuff, and if he did not ask questions Taecyeon would tell him anyway, but accuse him of not being interested enough. So, therefore, Nickhun did his best to look interested.

"No. I mean, we haven't really talked about it. I just think about it, a lot lately for obvious reasons. Yoona's just so great with Suzy."

Nickhun had to agree with Taecyeon, Yoona had turned out to be a real baby person. "That, she is."

"But I want to marry her first. Do it the right way. No offense, bro." Taecyeon continued, and realized that he had never really questioned that Nickhun and Tiffany were not married. It had been a lot with the pregnancy and birth of Suzy that he guessed they just had not had the time to plan a wedding.

Nickhun rolled his eyes. "Oh, none taken. So, you're thinking of proposing to her?"

"All the time."

"So, why don't you? You worried she would say no?"

Taecyeon sighed, not exactly sure of the reason of why he had not asked Yoona. He figured there were several reasons, bust most of all he was just scared. "I don't know. Maybe. I just don't want her to think I'm rushing things. Because things are awesome, Nickhun. But, you know, I really want to marry her."

"That's awesome, man. You should ask her. I'm sure Yoona will say yes. Don't worry. She loves you. I can tell just looking at the two of you."

Taecyeon smiled. He knew Yoona loved him. "Yeah. I know. She just makes me nervous, man."

"Just ask her, man," Nickhun impatiently said, not in the mood to dwell on the reason of why Taecyeon had not proposed or why he should not or what Yoona may or may not say.

Taecyeon looked up from his lap, giving his brother the best evil look he had. Which did not really look scary at all. "You're one to talk. You haven't popped the question to your lady yet."

"No, I haven't. But maybe I will."

Taecyeon snorted and rolled his eyes yet again. "You're such a coward, bro."

"Me? I'm not the one who thinks about proposing all the time but complaining about my girlfriend making me nervous." Nickhun said with a hint of tease in his voice. Taecyeon had always been so neurotic.

Standing up again, Taecyeon brushed his hands against his pants, not really wanting to talk about it anymore. He did not even know himself what he was afraid of. "Whatever, bro. Let's go eat."

"Let's go…" Nickhun said and lifted up Suzy in his arms, walking towards the kitchen, Taecyeon following behind.

"Yoong." Taecyeon exclaimed as he bumped into her around the corner, feeling his heart starting to race. Had she heard anything he and Nickhun had talked about? "Wha, what are you doing here?"

Yoona gave Taecyeon a look he could not read, but placed a hand on his arm to stop him from talking. "I was wondering what you were doing, taking so long."

Taecyeon nervously giggled. "Oh, you know, Nickhun. Always loves to talk."

Yoona laughed, both to Taecyeon's words and to the fact that he was giggling. "Nickhun needed to talk to you, right."

"That, he did." Taecyeon had a feeling that his lie was not fully accepted by Yoona. But Yoona merely smiled, linking her arm through his. He was really adorable. And apparently, she made him nervous.

"Hey, Yoong." Taecyeon started anxiously and met her gaze. "You didn't hear what we were talking about, did you?"

Yes, Yoona said quietly in her mind. She had heard some of it anyway, as she was going to go see what took them so long. She had stopped just outside the family room though, hearing the man she loved talk about wanting to marry her. Even though she hated it when people eavesdropped, she had been frozen just there, intently listening to the conversation between her boyfriend and his brother. Secretly, she wanted to marry him, too. Her answer would be yes if he was to ask her. "No, why?" she innocently said, trying her best to hold her mask. "Anything good?"

"No, no reason." Taecyeon walked her out to the patio, where the others were already seated. Yoona sat down next to Krystal, giving her a smile. Taecyeon, his heart beats slowing down in his chest, merely sat down next to his girlfriend. God, she made him nervous sometimes.

As if she had noticed his state of mind, her hand found his on his thigh and she soothingly squeezed it with her own. The smile she gave him, one only saved for him, mixed with the look in her eyes though, made him relax. Maybe he would find the courage to ask her.

Yoona had found it hard to let him love her in the beginning, and found it even harder to love him. Or admit that she did. He remembered when she had told him the first couple of times. She had been nervous and those words had meant so much. Now though, she was able to say those three words more often. They were never the couple to say them all the time, and just include them in every goodbye. When those words were uttered, they both wanted them to mean something.

And right now, her eyes were telling him that, that she loved him. No other person had ever made him feel like Yoona did. Just a look from her made his knees weak and he felt like nothing else mattered but the two of them in that moment. Yoona had the power to make him relax in every situation, and he could just gaze into her chocolate brown eyes eternally.

He could not take his eyes off of her, even though everyone had already started to eat and converse. It was as if she had him under a spell, her love made him that way.

Taecyeon knew she meant it when she told him she loved him, and he knew that she believed him when he told her. Something he had had to struggle with in the beginning, showing her that he indeed meant his words. He loved her. And wanted to marry her.

Yoona leant her head closer to Taecyeon's, whispering in his ear. "Relax baby. You're starting to make me nervous, looking at me like that."

Taecyeon blinked, not knowing for how long he had been staring at her. "Sorry. It's just that, you're so beautiful."

She blushed to his words, feeling warmth spread through her body. He always had that impact over her, making her melt from the sincerity in his words. It made her wish that this intimate moment between them were not taking place in the middle of a family dinner. Because no matter how much she wanted to kiss him right now, she never felt comfortable being too intimate with Taecyeon in front of other people. She would show him later, just how much she appreciated him and found him adorable. And how much she indeed did love him, and wanted to marry him, too.

As Yoona smiled, a noticeable blush spreading on her face, and straightened her position in her chair Taecyeon could tell that he would have to contain himself. So, he did his best effort to turn to the others, diving into the conversation. He had a constant smile on his face though, and it grew wider as he felt Yoona absentmindedly play with his hand in her lap while she was talking to Hana and Krystal.

Man, he was so in love with her.

 

tytytytytytytytytyty

 

Yoona fell into Taecyeon's arms as soon as they got through their front door, having wanted nothing more than to be impossibly close to him for the last couple of hours. They had left his parent’s house early and taken Krystal home, since she was going to spend the weekend with her mother.

And finally, after what seemed like forever for both of them, they were home and alone and could touch. Like touch for real.

Taecyeon lifted her up in his arms, feeling her legs link themselves around his waist as he started walking them over to the staircase. His lips were pressed against her neck and while she was busy tracing kisses along his jaw line, he felt her hands wander up his back, lifting his navy blue shirt along their way upwards. As her kisses neared his lips in a much too slow pace, he changed his grip of her, his hands travelling up her thighs causing her skirt to ride up. He grinned as he felt her respond to his touch, her hips slightly grinding against his. And then her lips finally met his, and he felt her hands go around his neck, pushing him close to her.

Gracing her lips against his, she dipped her tongue into his warm and inviting mouth, tangling it together with his. His touch made her dizzy and she had no track of time, but suddenly she felt soft cushions against her back and realized that they had reached their bed.

Not once breaking the kiss, Yoona reached her arms around his back, pulling him down on top of her, not able to be close enough to him. Her hands quickly found their way in between them, starting to work on the buttons of his shirt.

As the need of oxygen forced Taecyeon to pull away, he found her hand and took over her task ing the shirt. She smiled and moaned as she felt his tongue contact with her collarbone, his hand pulling a strap of her dress off of her shoulder, exposing more skin for Taecyeon to worship with kisses. His mouth traced kisses all the way along her collarbone to her shoulder and she sighed as it made her feel completely relaxed and dizzy. Shivers went through her whole body as his hands travelled south along her waist and hip, only to stay on her thigh just where her dress ended.

For a moment they both stilled and Taecyeon looked down at her where she laid, her dark wavy hair spread out over the pillow and her skin slightly pink from her arousal. Her eyes were dark and sparkling and she smiled, carefully lifting her body slightly and pushing his shirt down his arms. He kept his eyes locked with hers, his breath ragged, as he felt her arms go down his sides to lift his undershirt over his head.

The shirt went over his head and broke the intense eye contact, and when Taecyeon felt Yoona's hands caress his bare chest up and down, he crushed his lips against hers again. Yoona pulled herself even more upwards, one arm around his neck while her other gripped the fabric on her dress. She leaned her weight to him and made them roll around, so that he was pressed down against the bed and she straddled his upper thighs. She kissed him once again and then sat up, crossing her arms around her chest, bringing her green dress over her head. Carelessly she dropped it on the floor beside the bed and placed her hands on Taecyeon's chest, closing the distance between their bodies yet again.

Taecyeon welcomed her exposed body, finding her incredibly y in just her matching black bra and underwear with her brown waves of hair falling over her shoulders. His hands instantly found their place on each side of her delicate waist, his thumbs brushing the sensitive skin causing her to shiver.

Her breath was hot on his cheek, tickling him slightly but at the same time making him moan into her hair. Dropping several kisses onto his face and his awaiting lips, Yoona pressed her chest against his, feeling his arms go around her back. His right hand went to her hair, digging through its thickness to lightly massage her scalp while his left hand went to the clasp of her bra.

They kept their position for a few moments, concentrating on the movement of their lips, tongues twirling together. But as Yoona's leg pressed against him and the growing member in his pants became more evident, Yoona pulled away. First she pulled the straps of her bra down her arms and removed the piece of cloth, and before Taecyeon's hands could touch her she moved to sit on the side of him. While Taecyeon her lower waist and abdomen, Yoona started working on the buckle of his pants. Slowly and with only one hand since her other was caressing his waist, she unbuckled the pants, consciously brushing against him a few times causing him to moan.

As she made an effort to pull his pants down, he reached out for her, pulling her down on his side and again capturing her lips with his. It was just a short kiss though, because he also seemed to be eager to remove the clothes remaining. Reaching up slightly to pull his clothes off, he felt Yoona shift on the bed so that she was laying on the spot his body had just left. Happy to have her underneath him again, Taecyeon leaned down over her, kissing her chest as he laced his fingers under the fabric of her underwear, pulling them down her legs.

 

tytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Hey, Taec?" Yoona softly said as she absentmindedly traced circles on his chest, her face buried into the crook of his neck.

Taecyeon made a 'hmm' sound and continued to lightly caress her bare hip with his thumb. He seldom felt as content as in moments like this, late at night in their bedroom, their bodies tangled together.

Yoona placed a kiss on Taecyeon's neck before leaning up on one elbow, resting her body against his chest while looking into his eyes. She reached her hand up to gently caress his cheek, finding his gaze up at her with such love. He was beautiful like this, when he was completely exposed and it was just the two of them. She leaned down to place a tender kiss on his lips, brushing his lip with her fingers as she pulled away while locking eyes with him again.

He did not say anything, and she silently thanked him for it. All she needed was that smile he gave her, it made her calm and warm inside. She felt love, happiness, reassurance. She trusted him completely.

"I want to marry you." she whispered and kept her gaze on him.

His smile widened and turned into a big grin, and he tucked some hair behind Yoona's ear. "I want to marry you, too."

"Good." Yoona whispered and leaned down to kiss him again. He responded to the kiss, her back lovingly.

While pulling away so that their lips were only millimeters apart, Taecyeon grinned. "Hey, so you heard me and Nickhun talking?"

"Maybe." Yoona mischievously whispered as he laughed, his hands cupping her face. As she met his gaze and he noticed the seriousness in her eyes, he turned quiet though. "Why were you afraid to ask me?" Yoona softly asked.

Taecyeon, not late to notice the vulnerability she showed, caressed her cheeks with his thumbs soothingly. "Because, I don't know. I didn't want to ruin things." His voice was calm and sincere, but she could sense that he also was a bit nervous.

"Ruin things?" she asked while bringing a hand up to play with his hair. She wanted him to share his thoughts with her, and be able to let her in completely. They had from the beginning talked a lot, and Taecyeon had made her open up to him. Yoona wanted to do the same for him, that he would be able to talk to her about anything.

Taecyeon struggled to find the right words. "Yeah. Well, I didn't want to rush things."

"You think it's too soon?"

"No. Not at all." Taecyeon decisively said, placing a kiss on her nose as if to reassure her that he definitely wanted to marry her and had not hesitated to ask her for that reason. "But I was afraid that maybe you would think so." he added with a shrug, breaking their eye contact for a short moment.

Yoona smiled, and forced his gaze to hers again. "You're cute." She caressed his cheek with the outside of her hand and shifted slightly on the bed.

Letting her change her position, so that it was her back resting against the bed and him leaning up on his elbow to look into her eyes, he smiled. He looked at her for a few moments before he gently kissed her and then lay down his head on her chest, taking her one hand into his own, kissing her palm.

Yoona relaxed to their new position and wrapped her free arm around his back, resting it on the back of his neck. "I love you for being concerned about me like that."

"Huh." Taecyeon said as he let their hands rest against Yoona's stomach, his face resting just over her heart so that he could hear her heartbeats.

Yoona rolled her eyes, but continued, not wanting this moment to be ruined by some joke. "You said you were afraid to ask me, because you didn't know if I was ready."

"Yeah. I was just afraid that it would scare you, you know? And I love you too much for that." Taecyeon kept his head rested against her chest, but brought her hand up to his face, kissing it softly.

Yoona sighed, sort of understanding what he was feeling. "Taec, nothing could scare me away from you. I love you, and I trust you. I really want to be with you. Don't you know that?" she quietly asked, afraid that he might not know that.

Taecyeon leaned up and kissed her chin, pulling her close to him, his arms hugging her to his chest as he lay down on his side. "Oh, I do know that, Yoong. I love you, too. And I trust you."

"I know that a lot of things have freaked me out in the past…" Yoona said into his neck, her voice trembling slightly. "But it won't anymore. Taecyeon. You fixed that. You fixed me."

Pulling her even closer to him, Taecyeon placed a lingering kiss onto her forehead. "I love you so much, Yoong."

Yoona smiled into his neck, feeling so safe and content in his arms. "You fixed me, Taec." she whispered again and felt her eyes starting to water. She was not even sure why as a single tear fell down her cheek, but she did know that she never had loved a person more than in this moment.

Taecyeon noticed her tears against his skin and pulled her up to his level, meeting her teary eyes. She smiled though and he could tell that she was not sad. Capturing her lips in his, he tenderly kissed her until they both were out of breath. He pecked her lips one more time before laying them down again, her head resting on his shoulder. "For the record, Yoona, I didn't fix you. You did it yourself. If you want to call it that, fix." Taecyeon her hair and continued before she got a chance to say something.

"I see it like this, okay. You and I were both lost, Yoona. And we weren't happy. But then we found each other, and together we grew happy."

Yoona's lips curved into a big smile as he spoke, and she let out a happy sigh as he finished. "That sounds kinda nice."

"It does." He kissed her hair, leaning his head to rest on top of hers. "And since I now know how you feel, I'm not afraid anymore. I'm sorry I ever was."

Nodding against his shoulder Yoona spoke. "It's okay. I don't blame you."

"So, one of these days I might propose. Like for real."

"I don't think I have ever been this in love with you, Ok Taecyeon." Yoona turned around in his arms, a beaming smile on her face. "For real." And with those words Yoona pressed herself against him, her lips finding his again, her hands cupping his face.

Life was beyond good.