Eight

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun stared out of the window with a smile on her lips. The memories of yesterday still ranging on her mind. The memories of her with him. The memories when they dancing together. The memories of when they were crowned as ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and the forehead kiss. Everything was so precious to her. Wait. Is she falling in love? and is this what love called? Impossible.. but why did she feels butterflies on her stomach? When she thinking of him, her heart suddenly pounding. She put her hands on her chest and felt her heart beat themselves.

‘Oh Lord, I have fallen in love.’ Thought Seohyun and bit her lips. She taken a deep breath before let it out. ‘This is not good Seohyun..not good.’ As she thought it was not good for her to fallen to him as she know who is Luhan was. He is indeed the most rich guy on the college.

She don’t match with him beside she doesn’t want to to be hurt as she know Luhan and his friends is the biggest players at her college. And she thought too that Luhan didn’t feel the same way as she feels. Impossible for him to fall inlove with a girl like her.

Tok tok tok! Suddenly someone knocking on her door and it was her mom. Seohyun turns her body to her.

“Oh, omma. Wae?” asks Seohyun as she feels weird why suddenly her mom came into her room. Mrs Seo smile at her before took a seats on her bed. Seohyun walk to her mom and sits beside her.

“Just want to tell you that your Hakyeon oppa will come here tomorrow.” Said Mrs Seo. Seohyun frowns her face as she was thinking who is him. ‘Hakyeon oppa? Hakyeon..?’ Then Seohyun open widely as she remember who is Hakyeon was.

“You mean, N oppa?” asks Seohyun and widen her eyes. How could she forget who is Hakyeon oppa. He’s not her brother but she considered him as her own brother. They knew each other when they were fifthteen.  Seohyun know Hakyeon when he helps her from being bullied by her classmates and thanks him for help her. Till then, Hakyeon always by her side protecting her. Mrs Seo knows him when Seohyun brings him at home to introduces him at her mom and tell her how Hakyeon saves her life.

After that, Mrs Seo always invites him to their house to have meal together and talk together. Actually, Mrs Seo had consider him as her own son and like the way he always protecting her daughter. They was still like that until Seohyun had reach 18, Hakyeon gone to China to persuit his dream to becoming an artist but Hakyeon promised to come back to meet her and her family. And it’s almost 2 years they did not contact with each other but after hearing that he will come back tomorrow make Seohyun feels excited to meet him again after 2 years.

 Mrs Seo smiles and nods slowly.

“Oh, why he came here?” Seohyun changes her position by crossing her both legs inf ront of her mom. Mrs Seo chuckle as she saw her daughter excited expression and ruffles her hair.

“Aigoo, you miss him aren’t you?” ask Mrs Seo. Seohyun grinned.

“Of course omma. It has been 2 years I didn’t saw him. I miss my oppa so much! Tell me, did he came here for a while or forever?” asks Seohyun.

“He said he stays here for a week and he will back to China again.”said Mrs Seo. Seohyun pouts and frowned.

“Eh, just  a week? Why so short? Wait. Omma, how did you know he will come here?” asks Seohyun as she feels strange how her mom knew about this.

“Ah, he calls me. I was shocked actually when it was him when I answered the phone. He said don’t tell you but I feel guilty so I told you now.” reply Mrs Seo with a smiled.

“Haish jinjja..how dare him. But it’s okay, I already know it and thank you omma.” Said Seohyun and pretend to be angry but end up hugging her mom.

“Neh, now go to sleep.” Said Mrs Seo before get up and kiss her daughter head.

“Goodnight honey.”

“Night omma..”

The next day, Seohyun walking into her classes as normaly but seems today is not normal as before. Everyone know her now. Who is she? Yes, she’s ‘Juliet’. The nickname she got from the last prom night. She can see some guy whistling at her and looking at her in ert  way. Girl looking at her with jealousy and disbelief. Well, how can a nerd girl like her be a ‘Juliet’ to the ‘Romeo’ at this college even it’s just a titled for them.

‘Geez, why are they looking at me like that even if I’m the ‘Juliet’ last night but please don’t look at me like that. It’s irritated me.’ Thought Seohyun as she continue walk to her classes. She shooks he head.

“Look who we got here! A ‘Juliet’! But wait a minute, why this pretty ‘Juliet’ suddenly turns into a frogs today?” mocked one of the girls to her. Seohyun bolted her eyes as she heard that mocking. ‘What a nonsense..’ Seohyun ignores them and took her seats. Tiffany who was beside her staring her with gultiness. Seohyun look at her.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” asks Seohyun while take out her books. Tiffany swallows her saliva.

“Seohyun ah, kwenchana?” asks Tiffany. She was actually worried if the mocking words affecting her friend.

“Wae? I’m okay.” Replies Seohyun with a poker face. Tiffany sigh relief.

After the last period of class ended. Seohyun get ready to back home but something weird happened today. She didn’t saw Luhan and don’t have any idea where’s he. He usually waiting her for lunch together but he doesn’t show up. Seohyun thought maybe he was busy and maybe he will wait for her after classed. But still he didn’t show up. Seohyun scratched her head.

‘Ah, molla. I’ll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter