Thirteen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update! thanks for  subscribe this story and give a positive feedback of my story! Thank you so much! 

 

“Yah! Luhan!” the loud high-pitched voice shouting his name from behind jerking him while he was walking to the class. He turned his head towards the voice and saw a woman standing 2 meters away from him staring at him with a stern face. The other students who were there looking at them weird. Luhan knew who is she. She was Seohyun friends, Tiffany.

Luhan narrow his eyes. He was thinking what’s wrong with her. Shouting his name and give that fierce look to him. He folded his both arms to his chest. Then, Luhan saw she was walking towards him. Now they were facing with each other. Tiffany still gives her fierce looks. Luhan shows a bored expression towards her.

“What do you want?” Luhan seriously don’t have any mood to have a conversation with anyone now included his own friends. He leaves them at the cafe and walking alone in the class. He was actually tired. After he left the club yesterday, he goes to another club. He wants to be alone. Alone from everyone. At the club, he was sitting alone at the bar with a glass of wine.  Although a lot of chicks trying to flirt with him but he reject all of them. His thought was flying. Flying to somewhere that he doesn’t know where. When he goes home, he drank again. Again and again until he falls asleep.

Luhan saw Tiffany taking a very deep breath before exhaled it. Luhan feels annoyed and start yelling at her.

“What do you want seriously!?” Tiffany looks shocked but she remains cool. The things that she gonna say it is about Seohyun. Even she promised to her that she wouldn’t tell him about the baby, but she can’t. Her friends have suffered so much because of him.

“I promised to her that I will not tell you about this but I can’t keep the promised. She had suffered too much and it’s because of you Luhan.”

Luhan straightens his head when he heard Tiffany words. What promise? He frowned his eyes. Anticipated for what Tiffany gonna tells him after this.

“Seohyun..” Hearing the name that was uttered from Tiffany mouth make Luhan feels a cold wind shot his soul. He could feel there was something they had been hiding from him.

“She what?” asks Luhan cold.

“She was pregnant.” she told him with a single utterance.

After he hears the words from Tiffany, Luhan widen his eyes and his mouth gasps a bit. He couldn’t believe what had he heard just now. Is he dreaming? He could feel the his cold hand, and his legs were  numbnesss. And, he felt there was someone close his eyes and his ears. He saw nothing but only the words  told him and Seohyun face.  He was blinking so many times. No, that’s not my child. They were lying!

Luhan tried to deny it and try to swallow the bitter saliva.

“So what? What's it have to do with me?” says Luhan trying maintain cool. Tiffany jaw drops when she heard Luhan saying. She let out a soft chuckled and shooks her head disbelief.

“I should follow what she said. She was indeed right. You will never admit it. You such a jerk Luhan. I swear, you will regret this.” Sais Tiffany. Seohyun was right. She shouldn’t break the promised. See? Luhan won’t admit the baby that Seohyun was carrying is his child.

Tiffany sighed heavily. “Ho I wish someone like you will never exist in this world.” Said Tiffany and turn her body ready to leave but she didn’t and facing Luhan again. Then with all her might, she punches Luhan face strongly.

“I represent her for this.” Said Tiffany and smirks to him before leave him who did not do anything other than stare at the empty floor.  It hurts but there was something hurt more traps him. Other than hurts, he feels guilty suddenly.

Although his mouth was denied, but he knows that the baby is his child. He doesn’t know why he feels happy when he heard the news. She was pregnant with his child but somehow he feels wrong. He knows he had hurt her a lot. But he feels there is a calm, soft and cold sense slapping his soul.

‘I’m gonna be a father?’ without he notice there was a gentle smile form on his lips.

**********************************************************************************************

Luhan didn’t even focus on what the lecturer was taught at in front. His mind still lingering of what had Tiffany told him this morning. He plays the pen with his fingers while staring at the empty net. He felt anxiety in his heart that he did not know why. His heart suddenly worried when he thought about Seohyun who was now having a another life inside her. Whose life if was not their baby. ‘Their’ baby. Luhan swallows his saliva.

‘What should I do?’ Luhan relieved a heavy sigh through his mouth. Thinking about her. It has been a week he didn’t see her. Well, maybe she doesn’t want to see him for what he had done to her. But it's strange when he only saw Tiffany alone without her. As long as he knows that the two always together. Luhan frowned his eyebrows.

“Luhan.” Xiumin jerks him from daydreaming. He looks at him and his surroundings. The class already over and he didn’t even notice.

“Oh! The class already over?” asks Luhan and put all his stuff on his bags. Xiumin shooks his head.

“Luhan, can we talk for a while?” asks Xiumin and gain curiosity from Luhan. It’s first time Xiumin being this seriously and want to have a talk with him.

“What?” says Luhan and look at him. Xiumin look if all the students have gone and look at Luhan back. He took the chair beside him and placed in in front of Luhan and sit on it.

“There’s something wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter