Four

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hei guys! I'm back again with the new updates of this story after done updating my other story. Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling.

 

 

“Yah Seo Joohyun what are you thinking?” whispered Tiffany suddenly when she saw Seohyun was spacing out when the lecturer was teaching infront. Seohyun was startled and shooks her head many times. Tiffany pouted sighly and turned her head to the infront back.

“Okay class, we dismissed our class here. Don’t forget to search what I aske you to do. Arasseo?” said Mr Jisuk and dissapeard from the class. Seohyun frowns. Actually she don’t get what Mr Jisuk said. She taps Tiffany shoulder softly.

“Fany, what he asked for?” asks Seohyun while keeping her books on her bag. Tiffany didn’t answer her and she feels weird. She looks at Tiffany and there is when she saw Tiffany was looking at her with her bith hands on her waist. Tiffany narrowed her eyes.

“Waeyo?” asked Seohyun frowns his eyesbrows.

“Yah, you didn’t focus what Mr Jisuk taught just now right?” asked Tiffany. Seohyun didn’t even reply instead she just scratches her head.

“Yah! Seohyun, I wonder what are you thinking Seohyun this past three days?” asked Tiffany as she knows about Seohyun changes. Seohyun sighed. She was hesitated to tell her or not. Yes, she was thinking something else this past three days. It’s not about the song that she would participated it or her family. It’s about that guy. The guys whose name Xi Luhan. He is what she was thinking about now.

After the incidents in the library. She never taught that Luhan really mean by his words that he want to be friend with her. She taught he was just joking around but he was really serious.

She never taught he would wait her infront of the school gates and asking about her answer. But Seohyun still can’t give an answer yet cause deep inside her heart, she really don’t want to be friend with him cause 1. He is a kingka. 2. He was a playboy and 3. He was a jerk! Seohyun feels annoyed with his personality. She was wonder why he want to friend with her? She has nothing. She was poor, nerd and not even popular around guys. Why would a popular playboy want to friend with her?

“Seohyun ah! Answer me?” Tiffany loud voice finally jerked her from dream.

“A..Aniyo Fany ah..khaja. Lets go home.” Said Seohyun and walk passed her. Before she could took another steps, her eyes caught a human figure was standing at the door. It was Luhan. Seohyun bolted her eyes. She couldn’t believe that Luhan was waiting her outside.

Luhan was standing with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter