Twenty Two

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They took a seat at the round table. Just two of them. With a full of food on the table, he took make Seohyun eyes almost spill out. gasps. Luhan look at her with the innocent expression. He raised his eyebrows. Seohyun look at him and switch to the bundle of food in front of her.

“What?” Asked Luhan.

“Who’s gonna eat all this?” Asked Seohyun back.

“Us.” Without waste so much time. Luhan grabs the fork and aim it to the fries and other foods. 'He really looks so hungry’Thought Seohyun while her eyes still locked on his. Luhan suddenly stop eating when he feels someone was watching him silently.

“Are you gonna watch my handsome face all night long?” Teases Luhan and jerk Seohyun from her seats.

“Wh.. what? Please..” Seohyun turns her head and pretend to look at the people surround her.

“Come one. Eat this.” Luhan tried to feed the spoon filled with food to . Seohyun back off a bit. She feels awkward actually.

“Thanks but I can eat it by myself.” Said Seohyun. She took the spoon and feed herself. Luhan, who was still munching the food just shrugged and continue eating.

Seohyun still feels awkward with the situation. The situation where she’s here in his house, meeting his parents, thus meet them with her son’s which is their real grandson and eating with him on the same table. This is just so confusing her. She never thought she would go to, this extends after meeting him. What is God trying to play with me?

“Why you’re not eating?” Asked Luhan when he saw Seohyun just squeezed the food on the plate without eating it. Seohyun startled a bit. A lot of questions she wants to ask him. Seohyun put the fork down and put both her hands on her laps.

“Luhan.. what is this?” Asked Seohyun with her eyes fiercely looking at him. Luhan stop munching and look at her with question look. He doesn’t understand. Seohyun shakes her head.

“I mean.. what’s with all this..” Asked her again. Luhan was thought for a moment and finally he understands what’s Seohyun trying to say. Luhan took the napkin and wipe his mouth.

“Done eating?” Asked Luhan. Seohyun looks dumbfounded. “Let’s go.” Suddenly Luhan grabs her hands and dragging her with him to some places. Seohyun just followed even she still feel dumbfounded.

Seohyun looks at their intertwined hands. She doesn’t know why she feels safe when her hands being held by the tough hand. It’s feel comfortable.

Now they already reached the place that Luhan dragged her to. It’s a balcony. The balcony is big. There’s so many flowers around there and two wooden benches being place nicely.

“Why you drag me here?” Asked Seohyun with still her hands on his grabs.

“To have a comfortable talk with you.” He said. Seohyun frowned.

“Seohyun, I think I need to talk to you from heart to heart. Please listen to me for this moment. Uh?” Luhan turns his head towards her and grab her shoulder smootly. He gazed his eyes towards her. Seohyun bites her lips. She felt suffocated by the gazed he giving to her and enhanced by the low sweet voice that can make all women melt by listening to it.

After hearing no answer from her, Luhan smiles and drag her to the wooden bench. They sit there together while their eyes were watching the night panorama in front of them. They were silent for a while.

Luhan took a deep breath before letting out smoothly. He holds her hand tightly.

“Seohyun ah..I..I love you..” Said Luhan and make her hearts almost burst out. Her hearts beating so fast. She looks at him forcefully. Their eyes meeting. Seohyun swallowed her saliva. She doesn’t know what to say. She feels someone locking from saying anything.

“I’m sorry for what I had done to you before. I really.. really regret it. I should stop the game and threw my ego away when I realized I started falling for you. I’m so stupid. And I feel more regret when I know you’re pregnant. I know Joonho is my son. You can’t lie to me. I know you.” Luhan voices begin to crack.

“After you're gone, my life was so miserable. I tried to find you, searching for you everywhere. Even begging in front of your friend Tiffany, just want to know where you at. But she never tells. Because of you my life slowly changed. I was no longer Kim Luhan, who was once a playboy, jerks, and rude. I had changed and it’s because of you. I always think about you and keep blaming myself for hurting you. I missed you so much that I’m not sure I can hold it anymore any longer.” Finally a crystal clear flowing out from his deer's eyes. He keeps his head down. He doesn’t want Seohyun to see his tears. He doesn’t want Seohyun assume him as a weak man.

Seohyun heart were twitched when she heard his explanation. Somehow, she feels a sincerity in his words. She just kept silent cause she doesn’t know what to say. She feels touched and feels her heart were softened a bit. Seohyun saw the tears spilling from his eyes and that makes she hurt to see it. Suddenly Seohyun grabs his hands. Luhan lift his head, looking at her with the red eyes because of the crying. They look at each other.

It’s a miracle when she can’t feel anymore the madness she felt before because of him. It’s a miracle when she can’t feel the hatred anymore that once overtaking her heart because of him. What she felt is a something new. A new feeling that pierces her heart. A soft feeling...

Suddenly a tear escaped from her eyes. Why she’s crying? Because she can feel back the hurts that she felt before.

“It’s hurt so much you know..” The words she said with a crack voices. Luhan cupping her face.

“No, don’t cry, please. It’s hurt me to see you cry.” Luhan wiping her tears away. He can’t bare to see the precious tears fell from her pretty eyes.

“I can’t help. It’s hurting so much.. Why you doing that Luhan? Why?” Seohyun burst out into tears. She’s crying hardly. She looks at Luhan with a piteous face. To show how much hurts she got from him.

Luhan finally pull her into his embraces he can’t  hold it anymore when saw her cries. He’s crying too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter