Sixteen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for the my messy grammar and spelling. My grammar checker was acting up. 

 

Since the unexpected encounters 2 days ago, his mind always thinking of the incident with the boy. He smiled. 'That's my son.' and his mind began to switching of her face. She looks so beautiful.

‘She's different now. ' Thought Luhan. Suddenly his heart started to jittery. He was thinking if she had a boyfriend after this four years? He feels jealous all of a sudden. Why not? There must be a lot of guys fallen with that angelic face. He bites his lips. ‘Andwae! She can’t have a boyfriend!’ scream Luhan inside.

He stared at the ceiling while lying in bed. The  door bell on his room jerked and quickly get up from the bed. He open the door and saw his assistant was standing with an envelope on his hands. Luhan frowned.

"Yes." said him shortly.

"Sorry for disturbing you Mr. Luhan but I've got news about the girl who you asked me to find it." he said. Luhan quickly straightened his body when he heard he saying. His heart was pounding suddenly.

"You already find her?" asks Luhan with excited face.

"Yes.” Luhan swallows his saliva before continuing.

“Come in.” Luhan invited his assitant inside his room

“Take a seats and tell me what.” asked Luhan. He is sitting in front of him while forwarding his body. Kigeun begin to open the envelope. Luhan eyeing his doing. Then, Kigeun take out a bunch of photos and showed to him. Luhan take it and look at it one by one. It’s her and that kid picture.

“Seo Joohyun. 22 years old. She is now work as a music teacher at the Xing Xing kindergarten. She has a child name Seo Joonho. He is 5 years old this year.” Told Kigeun. Even his eyes was looking at the picture but he still can hear the his words. He stops at the one picture where Seohyun cupping Joonho face and smiling happily. Suddenly he feels a warm inside his heart. The picture really touched him.

“Where did she lives?” asks Luhan.

“She lives at single-storey house at Hua Mei section.” Answered Kigeun.

“She lived with her son’s only?” asked Luhan again.

“Emm no. There’s another person she lived with. It’s a guy.”

The last word that Kigeun said was stopping him from flicking the photos. He looks at Kigeun.

“A guy?” Luhan frowns his eyes.

“Yes.”

“Who’s he?” a curiosity about the man who lived with her make him loose his patience. Who is that guy? What’s their relationship? He felt a heat inside his heart.

“He is an artist and had work here for a very long time. I’m sorry Mr Luhan, their relationship still in my finding but when look at their last name I think they’re not siblings. Maybe her husband but I always saw her with her son’s only without that man. I’m confused.” Told Kigeun while frowning.

Luhan bites his lips. ‘Husband? It can’t be! Ahh.. I better investigate her by myself.’ Thought Luhan furious. He sighed and look at Kigeun.

“It’s okay. You done well. No need to searching about her anymore. I’ll do it.” said Luhan. Kigeun nods.

“But I need you help this last time. Send her this.” Said Luhan and start writing on a paper and give it to him.

“Don’t tell her I’m the one who send this to her.”

“Neh Mr Luhan.” Kigeun took the paper and get up from the chair. He bowed to him before get otu from his room.

Luhan still sitting on the chair while looking at those picture.

“I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. But I have to be quick. I don’t want to lose you again.” Luhan take the picture of Seohyun and Joonho who was laughing and smiling towrds each other.

**********************************************************************************************

She put the cooked dish cooked on the table. There’s a three Joonho favorites food. Today is a holiday so cooking her son's favorite food become her hobby. And today too, she as well just staying at home and spending time with her son’s. Only Hakyeon working on today.

"Joonho yah .. let's eat." Seohyun called her son but there’s no reply from him. She became strange. He often come right of the time when Seohyun call him to eat but why he didn’t? Seohyun began to step into the living room to find him.

She looks him everywhere and found him at the curtains window while looking out there. Seohyun frowned. She step closer to him.

“What are you doing Joonho? Let’s go eat?” asked Seohyun and grab his hands. Joonho look startled and looking at his mother.

“Mama..” called him.

“Dae?” Seohyun lifted her eyebrows. Joonho looking at her and then look out back.

“Why the black car is always at the front of our house?”asked Joonho and pointing towards the car. Seohyun look at it too and frowned. She don’t know what to answer as she was weird too. Since this day she often saw that car in front of their house. She knew there’s someone inside the car , it just she don’t know who is that. Sometime she feels scared too. Who know? Maybe they was a robber try to stalk them.

Seohyun pull Joonho closer with her.

“It’s nothing. Maybe it our neighbour car.” Said seohyun try to give him the best answers. Joonho pouts.

“Forget about it. Now, let’s go eat. I’ve cooked your favorite foods.” Said Seohyun and pulled him with her.

In the midde of their dining,suddenly a loud bell ringing on the door. Seohyun stops eating before get up and walking towards the door. She tought maybe it’s Hakyeon but she’s wrong when she saw an unfamiliar figure standing in front of her now. He bowed to her and Seohyun bows back.

“May I know who are you?” asked Seohyun. The man smiled.

“I’m Kigeun.” Said him. Seohyun tilts her head.

“Kigeun? Em..I’m sorry but..”

“No need to be sorry Mrs Seo Joohyun. You don’t know me but I’m here to giving you this.” Kigeun give Seohyun an envelope. Seohyun take it while looking at his face so many times.

“What is this?” asked Seohyun and lift the envelopes.

“That’s from someone. Don’t worry, he’s not a bad guy. He asked me to give you this. I hope you will read it. I go first.” Kigeun bow to her before leave Seohyun who was in dumbfounded. After he left, Seohyun look at the envelope for a long time.

“Mama!” a called from Joonho jerked her and she quickly closed the door and go to the dining table.

“Who’s that mama?” asked Joonho while eating his foods.

“Err.. A postmen..” said Seohyun. Joonho nods his head and continue chewing his foods. Seohyun look at him and then look at the envelope back. She slowly open it. There was a folded paper inside. She took it out. She saw a well hand written on the pape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter