Seventeen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun pulled her son's hands with her and headed to the car quickly. She did not want to linger there any longer. See that man's face again as it's ripped back the wound that almost healed. After what had he done to her and now he's back and seek a forgiveness to her? Seohyun didn't understand. After four years.. Why he suddenly appears in front of her? What led him? And Tiffany, Seohyun feels so disappointed to her best friends. She thought Tiffany keep the promise, but she told him.

 

Joonho looking at his mother who were restleess. He doesn't understand the situation that he just saw right now with the uncle he meets at the Amusement Park and his mother. 

 

When they already inside the car. Seohyun hurriedly start the engine. Before she left, her eyes managed to catch a man was standing at the entrance of the restaurant, while looking at them. His eyes followed the car until it's disappeared from his sight.Then he sighed heavily. 

 

Seohyun took a deep breath before releasing it slowly. Her face was very serious while driving. Joonho still looks at her mother. His innocent heart wants to ask who the man was? And is that really his father? He swallowed his saliva.

 

“Mama..is that ajusshi is my..” before he could finish his words Seohyun quickly cuts him.

“No! He’s not your father!!” Firms Seohyun. She raised her voice a bit. She holds the steering stronger.

“But..” Joonho not satisfied. He knows he didn’t hear wrong. He did hear every single conversation between his mother and that ajusshi.

“I said he’s not your father!!! Don’t you understand!!??” Seohyun raised her voice again, but this time with an angry tone. Joonho was shocked. This is the first time his mother raised her voice to him like this. He feels hurts suddenly. His eyes started to glaze.

 

Seohyun aware of her mistake and sighed. She stops her car and rubs her face. She feels guilty. This is the first time she behaves like this to her son’s. She knows Joonho shocked with her sudden behavior. This is because of that man!

Seohyun looks at his son’s who has started tearing. She closed her eyes. This is one of her weaknesses. Seeing her son’s tears. She bites her lips.

“Joonho-nah..” she called her son’s slowly. Joonho didn’t respond and keep looking down. Seohyun sighed again and she turns her whole body towards Joonho.

 

“Mama mianhe..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry ok?” said Seohyun. Joonho wipes his tears and begin to talk something.

“This is first time you raised your voice to me mama.” Said Joonho with sad voice. Seohyun quickly grabs her son’s and hug him. She kissed his head many times.

 

“I’m sorry honey. I’m sorry.. I promise I won’t do it again. I love you so much.” Seohyun starts to tear up too. “Do you forgive me honey?” asked Seohyun. Joonho nods slowly. Seohyun smile and broke the hugs. She cupping her son’s face and wipes all the tears.

“Thanks honey. Now listen to me.” Seohyun grabs his both shoulders.

“That man who we’re just met is not your father. Ara? And please stay away from him. In case, if you meet him. Just run and don’t talk to him. Can you?” said Seohyun. Her face was so serious.

“Arasseo mama..” said Joonho slowly.

“Promise?” asks Seohyun.

“Promise.”  Seohyun smiles and his head before driving away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun turned off the engine then she takes a glance at her son’s who has fallen asleep. She smiled at his cute pouts while sleeping. She opens the door and slowly brought her son’s small features into her arms. She pats his back to prevent him from wake. 

 

‘Haigoo, how did you become so heavy?’ Seohyun chuckled a bit and when she steps inside the house, she saw Hakyeon already standing at the door. Hakyeon who saw Seohyun tired face while holding Joonho body quickly offers her to give Joonho to him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter