Six

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Fany ah! You got to help me!” Tiffany who was looking on her Ipad nearly fell as she shouted from the back. She her chest.

“Aish! Yah! Don’t you know how to greet people with manner?” comment Tiffany. Seohyun smirked and pout.

“As you didn’t ever greet me like that..” said Seohyun and make Tiffany pinch her cheeks. Seohyun quickly push her hand and rub her red cheeks.

“Ow! It’s hurts!” yell Seohyun and frowns.

“That’s what you got.” Said Tiffany and chuckles. Seohyun just pout her lips.

“Okay, we stop. So, what do you need from me?” asks Tiffany as she keeps her Ipad inside her bags.

“We can’t talk here. Mind if we go to somewhere else?” said Seohyun. Tiffany frowns.

“I’m okay but how with your Luhan? He might waiting you outside.” Asks Tiffany. She knows that Luhan always waiting her after classed since they become friends.

“I didn’t saw him since this morning. Maybe he’s not going to college today. Ah, forget about him. can we go?” said Seohyun. Yeah, she feels weird why Luhan didn’t comes today. Maybe he was sick. Thought Seohyun but what Seohyun thought is far from what she thought now. Luhan didn’t come today since he was drunk and brings a girl that he flirt with and make out with her. That’s what Luhan did yesterday. Yes, he’s playboy right? That’s what playboy do and becomes their routine in their daily life.

                                                                      ******************************

The wrath knock on the door did not even wake him up from sleep. He remains stiff on the bed with a wraps of arm from a woman on his waist who he was making out yesterday. The woman was awakened by a knock, and she lift up her head and sighed. Then she puts her head agan on his chest.

“Honey, can you please ask them to stop knocking? I’m so sleepy..” said the woman with hoarse voice but Luhan doesn’t move or saying something. He must be really tired.

“He didn’t wake up yet?” asks the butler to the maid who was knocking the door. the mais shooks her head and the butler sighed.

“How long he want to live like this..”there’s is dissapointment in his face. He don’t know whose to blame. His parents or their son? Maybe both? He just shooks his head many times.

“It’s okay. Just let him. He will wake up soon.” said the butler and walked away with the maid.

 The sound from his phone jerks him up. He rubs his eyes as he reached for his phone.

“Hello..”answered him lazy. He feels a heavy on his chest and look at it. He sighed and quickly tossed the head away and make the woman shocked by his sudden action.

“Yah! Luhan, where are you? You didn’t come to class today?” a deep voice from the called make him frowns and begin searching the clock tha twas hanging on the wall. He widen his eyes when he saw the clock was pointing at 12 pm.

“Snap!” then he heard a loud laughter on his phone.

“Luhan ahh..it’s okay. You must be tired right? Moreover the class has ended. You don’t have to come today.” Said Kris. Luhan already sitting at the bed side while his hurts head.

“Emm..” that’s what he could say since his head was hurts like hell.

“Then okay. I see you later.” Said Kris and Luhan ready to hang up but Kris calls him back.

“Wait Luhan! Tomorrow the proms right? Don’t forget to bring your partner okay?” after said the last word kris quickly hang up the phone leave Luhan dumbfounded. After that he realized what was Kris said just now. He lets out a soft growl before he felt something was wraps his neck smoothly. He turns his head and find out that was a woman he slept with. He pushed her hands and get up from the bed.

“Why honey? You didn’t get enough yesterday?” asks the woman.

“More than enough but now can you please get out of here?” said Luhan emotionless. The woman geve him a death glare.

“You! You just playing with me right? How dare you!” the woman start throwing the pillow to him and lucky he catch it before it hits his perfect face.

“I never said I was serious with you. Now please get out from my house before I call my guard.” Said Luhan and get his towel and get to the bathroom. The woman biting her lips and quickly wear her dress and harshly get out from the house. The butler who was walking passed her just shooks his head and relieved a heavy sighed.

“How long will you stop playing with girls heart?”

                                                                   *********************************

“Are you serious? You will be Luhan partner for the proms? Wow!” Tiffany excitedly clapping her hands when heard the news from Seohyun that she will be the partner to the most popular guy in the college.

“Yes, and I don’t know what the best dress for me to wearing it soon..” said Seohyun while playing with her fingers.

“Don’t worry! As long I was here, it will be so fine!” said Tiffany.

“The proms is tomorrow. Can we make it Fany?” said Seohyun worriedly.

“No problem Seobaby! Now, lets go find some dress.”said Tiffany and drags Seohyun with her.

The Night Prom.

The dimly light lighted the hall that was filled with students from Korean National University of Arts who generally wear beautiful, luxury and shining dress fit with the prom theme tonight. The girls was talking and commenting about each other dress and some of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter