One

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a music being playing in a room that filled with students from the music majors. They all hear the music very diligently. Sometimes heard voices of students who try to follow the rhythm of the music. Some try closed their eyes to appreciate the music. One of them is the bespectacled student and have a long hair. Seo Joohyun. She was into it. The music really make her soul calm. Suddenly the music stop playing. She open her eyes.

“Okay class, this is the sample and I want all of you compose a song using this music. Anyone who want to show their talents or intersted can participate it. Individually no partner okay. You guys will graduate this year right? So, I have made a decision. You have to submit your song to me before your graduation and I will choose the top 5 and..five of you must performs infront of all students, lecturer, staff at the end of your graduation.”said Mrs Taeyeon infront of her students. All of them looking at each other except Seohyun. She was thinking something.

“Yah, Seohyun ah..are you going to participate it?”whispered Tiffany beside her. Seohyun looking at her whithout blinking her eyes.

“Yah..why you looking at me like that? I ask you, are you going to participate it?”ask Tiffany again. Seohyun still doesn’t answers her question.

Seohyun Pov

Ottokeh? I want to participate it. I wanna show my talents. But, I’m scared to performs infront of people. I’m nervous. Cheh! It's like my song will get choosen by Mrs Taeyeon. But, at least..I try..if I don’t get choosen. Ok, I will participate it..

End of Pov

“Mrs Taeyeon, is there any prize?”ask one of the student. Mrs Taeyeon smile. She know her students will ask that question.

“Of course, if not I’m not gonna make this project..”said Mrs Taeyeon.

“Can you tell us what is the prize first Mrs Taeyeon? Is it money?”

“No..not money..”

“Bo? Then, I will not participate it..”said the male students.

“Instead of money class, how about I take you a vacation to Australia?”said Mrs Taeyeon and make the students shock.

“Jeongmallyeo Mrs Taeyeon? Your not kidding us right”ask the boy name Kyungsoo.

“Why should I kidding? I’m damn serious Kyungsoo.”she smiles.

“Wahh..ok! I want to participate it. I’m gonna perticipate it. Of course I will participate it! Australia! I’m coming!”said Kyungsoo and bring everyone laughter.

“Okay class. We ended our class here. Hope you will do the best. I’m waiting..thank you class.”said Mrs Taeyeon and leave the classroom.

Seohyun was busy putting her book at her pencil case inside her bag and suddenly Tiffany ask her again.

“Yah Seohyun ah. Are you gonna participate it? Come on..answer me..”said Tiffany  and start to get up when Seohyun get up from her chair and walk out to the door. Tiffany chase her from behind.

“Seohyun ah!”yell Tiffany. Seohyun stop wlaking and turns to her.

“Yes Fany, I will..”said Seohyun and continues walking to her locker. She open the locker and put inside her books.

“Wow! I’m glad you will participate it. I know you got that talents but you was too shy too show it and...”suddenly Tiffany stop talking and make Seohyun frowns.

“and what Fany?”ask Seohyun who was still busy looking at her next class schedule.

“Exo M!!!!”suddenly Tiffany scream and make Seohyun almost drop her pen.

“Omo! Kamjakkiya! Yah, Tiffany! Waegudaeyo?”ask Seohyun angry while her hand rub her chest because of the shock. Tiffany was like a statue while her lips was widen with smiles and looking at someone. Seohyun looking at the direction that Tiffany looking too.

There was six men walking together like a model. Seohyun smirks. She knows them and not only her. One universities knows them well. There are four chinese and two korean. They all perfect. Handsome, rich, smart. But, unfortunately..they’re a heartbreaker. There’s a lot of girls heart they had break but weird they know their heart will be break by that six men but they still chase them. Ahh..love is so weird. Seohyun don’t know what is love yet because she never felt that. She don’t feel anything special towards them because she thinks they all are human same just like her. Nothing special. Only the different is she is a girl and they're boys.

They coming closer. All of them give a smile to all girls that already melt. Seohyun can see all of a female students was gasps like seeing a angel fall from heaven. They all looks like a stupid person including her friend Tiffany who already drooling. Seohyun sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter