Ten

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel there's something lacking in this story but I don't know what's that..

The bell rang marking the lunch time. Seohyun tidies her books that scattered on her desk into the bag. As her promise to herself, she will find Luhan after this.

“Yah Seohyun, why you look in a hurry?” asks Tiffany when she looks at Seohyun who looks in a rush. Seohyun look at her and smiled. “Aniyo. Elm, Fany I’ll go first, okay. See you at cafe.” Says Seohyun and take her bag and leave the classroom. Tiffany just shrugs.

When Seohyun step out from the class, Luhan already waiting her at outside. She was surprised by his sudden presence. She widens her eyes. “Oh! Luhan ah..” says Seohyun. Luhan just gives her a cold look. He keeps his both hands inside his pocket. There’s no expression on his face. Seohyun frowned. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ thought Seohyun. Luhan look at her face deeply.

“Luhan ah..” Seohyun waves her hands in his face. Lohan just realizes and look for somewhere else.

“Where are you going?” asks Luhan suddenly and Seohyun lifts up her eyebrows.

“I..I was about to find you but..”

“That’s good. Let's go.” Cut Luhan and leave her behind. Seohyun frowns and followed him. ‘He’s weird..’

“Wh.. Where?” asks Seohyun try to walk in line with him but Luhan walk too fast. Luhan stops his tracks and turns his body to Seohyun.

“Cafe. Don’t you hungry?” said Luhan and turns back and continue walking. Seohyun was dumbfounded. Of course she was hungry but the way Luhan talk to her is kinda weird. Why he acts cold today? Was he forgotten about yesterday?

“Oh, da..dae..” said Seohyun and followed him.

There’s so many people at the cafe since it was a lunch time and as far away she can see those Exo M gatherings at their usual place. Seohyun keeps following him until they reach at the Exo  M group without suspect anything. The boys were smirking as they saw Luhan had brought Seohyun here.

“Cha..the ‘Princess Juliet had arrived..” says Kris and clapping his hands followed by the boys. Seohyun hear what he said and doesn’t have any idea what they mean by that. She just stiff there and looking at Luhan who was looking at somewhere.

“What’s this Luhan?” asks Seohyun to Luhan. Lohan didn’t dare to look at her face and just walk to them and took a seat beside Kris. Seohyun really dumbfounded. She was now in front of the six men who seems want to interview her.

“Chill ‘Princess’. Why don’t you take a seat first?” asks Lay and pull the chair for her. Seohyun follows he said and sit down on the chair while her face still looks confused. She looks at their every face and  her eyes stop at Luhan.

“Okay, how should we begin? Emm..Luhan? Tell me how?” asks Kris to Luhan but Luhan just keep silent while looking down. Seohyun frowns looking at them. She really don’t know what are they talking about.

“Seems Luhan won’t say so let me tell you then. Seohyun sshi..” Kris said while intertwined his fingers in front of Seohyun.

“No, let me tell her.” cuts Luhan thus make everyone look at him including Seohyun. Luhan takes a deep breath and exhaled it. Then he lifts up his head and form a smile before saying.

“Seohyun sshi. Actually, we have made ​​a bet. We have made this bet for a long time ago without your notice.” Said Luhan and Seohyun narrowed her eyes.

“What’s with the bet and what’s it have with me?” asks Seohyun. She begins to feel something bad but she remains cool.

“The bet is made ​​you fall in love with me?” says Luhan and smiles. Seohyun bolts her eyes as she can’t believe what had just Luhan saying. Her heart was thumping faster and her blood was flowing hard.

“Wh..what do you mean?” asks Seohyun.

“Seohyun sshi. This is all fake since the start. The time when I beg you to forgive me. The time when I beg you to be friends with you. The time when I am always being nice to you. Waiting for you, send you home, protect you..That’s all just a lie to make you fall for me.” Says Luhan without feeling any guilty.

Seohyun was stunned. She feels her heart was torn into pieces. She swallows her saliva. She really can’t believe what just happened now. Luhan just plays with her. She’s just a toy for him to play with. She was heart broken. It’s broke harder than the time when her father died. Seohyun feels hot around her eyes. It’s like her crystal clear will burst out anytime soon. She took a deep breath before force herself to look at Luhan who was smirking at her.

“So, it’s all just a bet. Then, what about last night? Is it included in a bet too?” asks Seohyun. Her eyes begin to glaze. Luhan lift his eyebrows.

“Of course. It’s included since they want an evidence so I show them.” Reply Luhan and show her a picture of her and Luhan was sleeping together on the bed. Seohyun really shocked and she gasps. “But don’t worry, actually I had slept with a lot of girls, so I don’t have any feeling when we make that out.” Said Luhan laughing with his friends. Seohyun who heard that feels really hurts. She feels her heart almost explode. Then, slowly tears flowing down on her cheeks. She forces herself to look at him. She gives Luhan the hatred looks.

Luhan who was smiling suddenly stop when he saw her tears. He gulps. He doesn’t know why his heart was ripped into pieces when he saw the tears. He usually didn’t care if woman crying in front of him but when he saw Seohyun tears, he feels hurt.

“Congrats..congrats for making me fall for you. Yes, I fall in love with you but seems the hate began to dominate in me. And that hate will never change for people who have toyed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter