Three

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Anyeong! New chappy! I write it a bit longer..have a nice reading!

Seohyun walked into the gate with headphone on her ears. She is listening to the sample music that Mrs Taeyeon gave. She still thinking about the right lyrics to be match with the music. While she was walking she  saw a group of girls gathered in front of the college entrance. She stretched her neck abit to observe what's interesting there. Once she look up, she saw a six men was walking as usual gain a girls attention.  Seohyun sighed and shooks her head.

“I must accept that they are really popular..”mumble Seohyun.

“Seohyun ah!”suddenly Tiffany greet her and hugs her from behind. Seohyun was shocked and turns her head look at Tiffany.

“Yah! Hwang Miyoung! Can you greet me nicely?”said Seohyun while Tiffany give her eyes smile to her.

“Aww..bianneyo..”beg Tiffany while rubs her both hands infront  of Seohyun.

“It’s okay..I..”

“Oh! Exo M! They are here!”Seohyun was cut by Tiffany words. Tiffany run and leave her alone. Seohyun gasps.

“Che..this another sasaeng fan..”Seohyun shooks her head and following Tiffany from behind. They both walk inside to the entrance. Seohyun can see alot of girls holding their gift to be given to that Exo M. Then her eyes caught a gift from Tiffany hands. She has it too? Tiffany seems waiting for the right time to give them. 

Seohyun observe from far but not to far just a ten step away from her while keeping her both hands on her chest. Exo M kind of busy receiving a gift from their fans. There’s a lot type of gifted from expensive brands like watch, wallet, perfume, bag, even a phone? Oh my god..what a fanatic fans..

Tiffany still stand there whithout lend her gifts to them. Then Seohyun saw Tiffany ready to walk closer to Exo M. She was standing infront of the leader, Kris. She was hesitated to give to him when she saw there’s many branded gifts compare to her. A small box of cakes.

“Emm..oppa..please accept my gifts..”slowly she handed the gifts to Kris while the other Exo M watching them. Kris frown his face.

“What is this?”ask him.

“Emm..cake? I made it by myself..”said Tiffany. Kris was startled then blinking his eyes many times.

“Cake? For me? Seriously? Huh..”said Kris then suddenly he laugh and the other follow him. Tiffany was dumbfounded. Seohyun who was looking from far slowly walk closer. She knows her friend was in trouble. She can hear Kris words from afar.

“Yes, cake. Is there anything wrong?”ask Seohyun suddenly and make Kris turns look at her. Luhan who was laugh suddenly stop when Seohyun come.

“No. Nothing wrong, but it’s funny. There’s a lot of branded gifts I received but suddenly this girl pop out and give me this thing. Am I a kid that she would give me a cake for me?”said Kris and still laughs. Tiffany face suddenly red. Seohyun took a deep breath and exhaled it. She looks mad.

“So? Cake is a problem to you? Can you  appreciated it even the gifts’ is not as expensive as branded gifts that you had received. She put alot of effort to make this cake to you. Can you appreciate it?”said Seohyun and stared at Kris who was smirks. Luhan just watching them sometimes his eyes would travel all over Seohyun face and body.

“Okay okay.. I’ll take it. Satisfied?”said Kris and took the box from Tiffany hands.

“But..sorry..I don’t eat sweet things..”suddenly he drop the box on the floor then steeping on the cake. Seohyun and Tiffany widen their eyes as they can’t believe Kris doing.

“You..”Seohyun greeted her teeth. Kris still stepping on the cake until it looks mess. Tiffany started to tears and fall down. Her cake..she’s don’t sleep to make this cake in whole day. But now, it all wasted..

Kris smirks and wipes his shoes with his handkerchief and throw it on the floor.

“Lets go guys..”said Kris and they all followed thier leader from behind.

“Hyung..don’t you think you aretoo much?”ask the maknae Tao. He slightly feels sorry to that girl actually.

Seohyun look at Tiffany who was looking at the messy cake.

“Fany ah..”Seohyun rubs her shoulder slowly.

“It’s okay Seohyun ah..it’s my fault. I know he would’t like my gifts. But I’m so upset!”said Tiffany and fist.

“I know, I know..”said Seohyun.

“You don’t know Seohyun ah. I’m upset because I can’t even ate this cake once. I thought if he don’t want it. I can eat and share it with you but now it’s wasted. How could I baked a cake again. I promise to myself that this is the first and last time I baked it. Because it’s damn hard you know!”say Tiffany and make Seohyun jaw drop. She was dumbfounded. She thought Tiffany will sad because of Kris but it turns out to be like this? Her friend is really weird..

“Ahh..dae dae..You don’t have to baked it okay Hwang Miyoung? I will baked for you. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter