Twelve

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun sits alone in her room as she gave a blank look out of the window. She thought what is her fate after this. She can not go to college anymore. People can’t  know about her pregnancy, especially that man. Seohyun will never tell him that she is pregnant with his child.

There are many reasons why she did not want to tell him. If she told him there might be a two suspicion, one he will not admit that this baby was his child. Second, she afraid if he asks her to abort this baby. Seohyun does not want abort this baby. Why must we kill this innocent baby? Seohyun had promised to herself that she would take care of this child. Her love was already dropping on this fetus who was already a week.

Seohyun touch her stomach. ‘Baby, omma jeongmal bianne. You will grow without a father.’ say Seohyun and the tears falling on her red cheeks.

Then someone knocked the door.

“Seohyun ah..” the soft voice calling her from outside. It was her mother.

“Come in omma.” Tell Seohyun. The door was open and Mrs Seo come in with a  glass of milk in her hands. Seohyun smiles. She was indeed thankful to her mother. If not because of her. She might have committed suicide. Mrs Seo hands her the milk and Seohyun take it.

“Komawoyeo..” thanks Seohyun and drink it.  Mrs Seo sits beside her and stare at her daughter’s face.

“How are you? Are you feeling better?” asks Mrs Seo while Seohyun hairs. Seohyun nods calmly. Mrs Seo smile.

“Oh, tomorrow I will go to your college to manage your quit study.” Tell Mrs Seo. Seohyun dead she smiles before she smiles again and nods. If she has a strength, she would go by herself to the college and manage it but she doesn’t have. So Mrs Seo has to go represent her.

“Seohyun ah. Are you really wanting to quit your study? I mean this is your dream right?” says Mrs Seo. Seohyun look down at the glass she was holding.

“There’s no more dream omma. The new dream in now inside me.” Says Seohyun while her hands her stomach. Mrs Seo sighed.

“Are you already packing your stuff?” asks Mrs Seo again. Seohyun nods. Seohyun was actually made a decision to follow Hakyeon to China and stay there. She wants to start a new life. A life just for her and her child. She will continue studying at there and they will off to China tomorrow after her mother had managed her resignation from the college.  

“Where’s Hakyeon oppa?” asks Seohyun.

“He was preparing a dinner for us. He said he wanted to cook a special for us before you guys off to China tomorrow.” Told Mrs Seo and Seohyun just give a slight nod before sipping her milk.

The day when Mrs Seo come to the college to manage Seohyun thingy, Tiffany who was walking to her locker was feeling strange when she saw Seohyun mom come to her college. She manages to follow her behind. She saw Mrs Seo get inside the office room. She waits at outside for meeting with her.

After 20 minutes, Mrs Seo came out from the room. Tiffany quickly greets her.

“Aniohaseyo ommonyim..” greets Tiffany and bow to her. Mrs Seo was slightly surprised and bowed to her back.

“Oh, aniohaseyo Fany ah.” Greet her back. Tiffany smiles.

“Em, why you came here? Where’s Seohyun?” asks Tiffany.

“Oh, she at home. I came here to manage her quit from studies.” Told Mrs Seo. Tiffany bolted her eyes disbelief.

“Wa..waeyo?” asks Tiffany. There a was bitter expression from Mrs Seo.

“Ehm, how I say this to you. This is complicated. Why don’t you see her and ask her by yourself. If impossible meet her today before she off to China.” Says Mrs Seo and make Tiffany more confused.

“China? She went to China? I don’t understand.” Says Tiffany and scratching her head.

“As I told you. It’s better you meet her and ask her by yourself.” Said Mrs Seo bitterly.

“I want to back home now. Want to come with me?”asks Mrs Seo. Tiffany was dazed for a while before she nods.

“Yes, sure.”

**********************************************************************************************

Tiffany was gasping for a very long time after Seohyun told her the truth. Her eyes swift at Seohyun flat stomach. She really couldn’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter