Nineteen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure sir?” asked Kigeun who feels unsure about his boss decision.  Luhan smiled and nods.

“Yes.”  Luhan fixes his collar and his hair hair. He bit his lip and let go a long sigh. His heart was  pounding as  he would face her again. Anything can happen if she saw him. The yesterday incident may possibly  happen again where she shocked, angry and hates against him, but only one may not happen. She will not run away. She can’t cause, well..she wouldn’t dare to leave all the kids alone without their teacher. Moreover, Seohyun and Mdm Xiu is the only instructor of Xing Xing Kindergarten and since Mdm Xiu was not here. Seohyun is responsible to take care of them. She got no choice.

Luhan open the door and step his feet outside. Seohyun who were talking to Joonho turns her head to towards the car when she saw someone get out of the car. She tilted her head. A one fine figure of the man wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with a coat. Seohyun still can’t see his face due to he was back facing her. She frowned. ‘I bet that’s the person but why he’s facing back?’ thought Seohyun.  Seohyun still standing while holding Joonho shoulder . She locks her eyes on him and waiting for him to turn his body.

When man turns his body, that is when she feels the world that surrounded her was dark. Her legs started to limp. Her heart stops beating and her hands began to tremble. She swallowed profusely. She wide her eyes as big enough and gasped. ‘Wh..what is..he doing here? Now I remember that man. He’s the one who sent me a letter. Stupid Seohyun! You should know it!’ asked herself. Joonho was shocked too to see that man’s presence. He looks at his mom who was like a statue and turns his head again to that man who was walking towards them with a serious face.

Luhan knows what Seohyun thought of him. Like he expected, she will shock. It was written on her face.  Even he puts his cold expression to control his feelings but inside were like a explode volcanoes. Kigeun who was walking with him glance a bit. He knows what his boss was feeling right now.

As they almost near, her heart beating faster and her hands gripped her son’s shoulders become stronger. She can feel a hot atmosphere surround her. While Luhan, as he walks approach her. He can’t help but staring at the beautiful face that filled with anger and hatred. He swallowed his saliva. He feels worried now. How he will face her anger again?

 

Now they were standing and facing with each other again.

 

Seohyun face turns cold. She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him fiercely. Luhan in other hands was different. He stares at her face as he studied every inch of her. We can tell that his looks were full of love and sorry. There’s no words between them. Slowly Seohyun pushed Joonho inside and tell him to not go outside as she saw Luhan was looking at him too.

 

After Joonho dissappeard. She turns his head to Luhan back with her fierce look again. She took a deep breath before let it out.

 

“What are you doing here?” a cold tone can be heard from her.  Luhan silent for a second. ‘I can’t follow her anger. Well, lets be friendly..’thought him and smiled. Seohyun frowned her face when she saw a smile from him. ‘Is he crazy?’

 

“As you see. What do you think I’m here?” Luhan stretch his both arms wider and pointed to the boxes in front of him. He smiled widely.  Seohyun give a hate looks to him.

 

“You stalking me aren’t you?” Said Seohyun serious.  Luhan lift his eyebrows and scratch his head. Kigeun who was beside him looking down as he was feeling guilty.

“Well..I..”

 

“Why?” Seohyun cuts him before he could say anything.

 

“Mrs Seohyun I think you misunderstood me. This is not what are you  thinking. Well, maybe you think I was stalking you since yesterday and try to give all these things to persuade you but I’m not. This is part of our charity. Our company charity. And I don’t have any idea if this is the place that you work.” Done! Stupid Luhan!  How dare you lying...but it’s the best way to not let her know his true purposed.

 

Seohyun don’t know why but she feels slightly hurts by his words. She bites her lips. She throws her looks away. She is sulking inside. She sighed.

 

“Then, if it’s a part of ‘Your’ company charity then keep going. And if you had done, please brings all your workers and your foot step out of this place and don’t do a charity for this kindergarten again.” Said Seohyun arrogantly and make Luhan thunderstruck.

 

 ‘Woah..her words really hot and spicee..She’s changed..’

 

‘Well, you’re the one who was taught and changed me, Luhan..’

 

It’s like a telepathy were connected between them.

 

Luhan smirked. “I’m sorry Mrs Seohyun. But according to the contract that had signed by Mdm Xiu HuaMei the holder of  ‘Xing Xing Kindergarten’. She agreed to accept our contributions once in a week. So yeah..” Luhan shows her a white paper to her. Seohyun take the paper from his hands and read it. ‘It was true. But once in a week? Are you kidding me? Where should I put all of the things? Arghh whatever! ’ Seohyun expression states all her dissatisfaction.

 

Seohyun give back the paper to him. After that she turns around and get inside. Luhan widens his eyes when he saw Seohyun already walk in.

 

“Hey, where are you going? You shouldn’t leave the guests outside.” Luhan words make Seohyun stop on her tracks. She closes her eyes and sigh loudly before turning her body back. ‘Oh Lord! Why do I have to meet him again?’ scream Seohyun inside.

“You should go right? The work already done. And thank you for all this.” Said Seohyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter