Twenty Three

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for waiting. :) I love you ^^. And emm..I know this is kinda late but I hope you can call me by the name "Mika" or "Unnie" if you're younger(I'm 22 ^^) instead of author-nim cause it's too formal for me. I just want to be friendly and free with you guys. :) keke! Btw, enjoy. Hope this is not boring X) and sorry for grammar/spelling mistake.

 

 

He never gets tired of staring at the angel beside him. He perks her head with so much care and caution. Don’t want to disturb the sleeping angel. Last night was a special night for Luhan. Joonho was sleeping at his grandma house cause she asked for it and leaving just two of them together. Being alone with his wife is the most moment he waits for especially during weekend. They woke up together, cook, ate, watching movies, talking, joking all together. Luhan felt that the world has belonged to him. He could not tell how happy he is now. Having two people that he loves so much is enough. There’s nothing more that he wants other than the two. 

 

Ah! Before I forgot, their marriage life almost hit two weeks. Yes,  they still a newlywed.

 

Luhan remembered when he delivers his wedding news to his friends, how shocked they were when they heard especially Xiumin.

 

"What? You're Getting married? " Kris almost burst out the drinks that he drinking when hearing the verses from the Xiumin mouth. Chen stopped suddenly from playing with his iPad. Tao stop chatting with his girlfriend on his phone and Lay just stunned. All eyes focus on him. They could not believe what they was heard.

"With who?" Ask Xiumin curios. But Luhan replies with a small laugh. Xiumin dumbfounded.

"Is it.. with her? Seo .. Seohyun?"Hit him. They all bolted their eyes. Luhan chuckled.

"So, she was in China all before this? " Ask Xiumin again.

"Yep. " He replied. Xiumin leaning his body on the chair.

" Heol! How.. How you met her?" There's a lot of questions he wants to ask him. When and how his meeting with the woman.

"Relax baozi . I'll tell you if all of you come to my wedding." Luhan said.

“You thought China is my next door?” You should tell earlier so I can cancel all my meetings for tomorrow. Hais.. jinjja.. " He said, frustrated.

"I'm sorry Baozi. This happens so suddenly."He said.

" It's okay. For the sake of my friends, I'm willing it. Don’t worry, I'm a boss. " He giggles.

 

Luhan smiled. Remember the conversation between him and his friends. They had indeed come to his wedding. At that time he couldn’t believe all his friends did show up on his weddings. He’s so thankful. Then, he told all the stories that his friends wanna know how and when he met Seohyun.

 

“Good job deer. I know you can do it. And I think she is your destiny. I mean, isn’t it’s a miracle you met her suddenly without any preparations? God approves you two.” Said Xiumin and tapping his shoulder. Luhan just smiled and nodded.

 

And for Seohyun, of course she lets her family and her friends Tiffany about her weddings. And as expected, they got shocked and what's more shocking them is the guy that she was going to marry is the guy who hurt her once and pregnant his child’s. Her mother just lets a sigh.

 

“If he is your destiny honey. There’s nothing I can’t do to against God fated. I will always pray for your happiness and the best for you too.” Said Mrs Seo.

“Lol What!! Are you serious?? Luhan?! That jerk!? How? When you met him?” A question from Tiffany brings laughter to her. They were chatting on Facebook. Then Seohyun told her the stories how she met him. Tiffany couldn’t believe what Seohyun had written.

“Even the madness still lying inside me for what he had done to you but..ahh..if he’s your destiny, if he is a man that God created for you. I wish a happiness for both of you. But! If he hurts you again, I swear I’ll kill him!” Said Tiffany with a furious expression on her face. Seohyun shakes her head and smiled.

 

But unfortunately, her family and her friends couldn’t come to her weddings since Sulli still study and Mrs Seo can’t leave her alone while Tiffany was too busy with her works but she promised she will come to China to see them once her works settled. Only Hakyeon attends her wedding.

 

 

Luhan still staring at her sleeping face. He touches her forehead with his index finger and drag it slowly to her small lips. He grins when saw Seohyun frowns. Maybe because of the ticklish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter