Eighteen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their faces were filled with joy when heard their teacher singing while playing the piano. For them hearing their teacher voice is like listening to the singing voice just like in the fairy tale story. It’s so melodious. Joonho who were already known  his mom's ability was feeling proud. That’s a voice that always sang to him till he fall asleep. He smiled proudly.

 

After the song finished, they were all clapping and praises their teacher's. Seohyun smiled and bowing to them.

“Lao shi, Ni hen bang (you’re the best)!” said the little girl with ponytails while giving a thumbs up to her. Seohyun chuckles a bit.

 

“Lao shi, wo ai ni!” then a boy besides her scream to her. And then, the room was filled with the noise of their voice praising their teacher.

“Hao..hao. Now be quiet.” Said Seohyun. Joonho just shaking his heads watching all his friends that -were non-stop praising his mom.

 

“Lao shi, can you sing another song to us? Please..” said them.

“No, I’ll sing it tomorrow if only you’ve done with today homeworks that I’ll give you. Don’t you remember the deal?” Seohyun crossed her arms while looking at them one by one. Their face was like losing hope. Seohyun really want to laugh but she hold it. It’s the deal. It’s the only way to make them do their homework.

 

“Okay?” asked Seohyun. The kids sighed and then slowly nods.

“Hao.” Said them.

“Okay. Now let continue our work.” Seohyun closed the piano board and stand up. She took a book that was on the table and start teaching.

 

Joonho were watching his mom, but none of the words that Seohyun says keep in his mind. He was thinking something else. He still thinking about the man that he met yesterday. Is what his mom saying is true? That man is not his father? But he doesn’t know why. He feels different when he looks at that ajusshi. Something that belongs to him since he was born. Something he needs for a kid like him.

 

“Joonho.. Joonho-ah..” His mom snapped him to reality. He look at his mom.

 

“Are you listening to me?” asked Seohyun. Joonho was silent. Seohyun sighed. She knows what's bothering him. Joonho is not like other kids. Some kids will not bother about some matters that is involved in the family but Joonho is different. He is only five years old, but his way of thinking is so matured.

 

“Joonho-nah..” before Seohyun could continue her words, someone was knocking on the door. Seohyun quickly open the door and she saw a founder of this kindergarten were standing in front of her with a smile on her face.

 

“Oh! Madam Xiu. Is there anything I can help?” asked Seohyun thus step out from the room and closed the door.

“Yes. I need your help.” Said Mdm Xiu.

“What can I help you?” asked Seohyun.

 

“There’s someone will come here to give a little contribution to this kindergarten. But because I have a little thing these days, so I want you to help me manage all this thing. I hope you do not mind.” Said Mdm Xiu.

“Ah.. No, I didn’t mind. It’s okay. I will help you.” Says Seohyun and smile widely. She feels so relief and thankful when there’s someone want to contribute to this kindergarten.

 

“Thanks you so much Seohyun. I will treat you.”said Mdm Xiu while holding her hands. Seohyun chuckled and shooks.

“It’s ok Madam. No need to treat me. It’s my pleasure..” Seohyun put her other hands on Mdm Xiu.

 

“Okay. I need to go now. See you later.” Mdm Xiu taps Seohyun shoulder. Seohyun smiled and bowed to her. Then she gets back inside the room. She looks at her pupils who were doing their works including Joonho.

 

“Ok kids! It’s rest time. Who want to help me prepare the lunch?” when they heard a ‘rest’ time from Seohyun. All of them were stopped doing their work and stand up.

 

“Me! Me!” almost half of them were volunteering to help her. Seohyun smiled and she looks at Joonho.

“Ok Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter