Five

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The updates! I might late updating for the next chapter due to my final exam. Sorry for mispelling and the grammars errors.

There was about a month they have been together and Seohyun begin to feel comfortable making friends with him. This is certainly not a wrong decision for her to gave an opportunity for him to make friends with her. His attitude was very different from the attitude the first time she met him. The attitude that she thought arrogant and womanizer indeed wrong. Actually he is a very good guy and a caring person. Almost every day he would wait for her at outside the class after the classes ended and would send her home.

At first, she refused with excuse that she can walk home on her own, but Luhan so stubborn. He always begging her and said that this is a friends job. He said he scared if anything bad happened to Seohyun but instead he said it was a friends job by sending her home, he’s acting like her boyfriend. Seohyun finally gave up and just let him sending her home everyday. They was comfortable with each other.

But Seohyun feels there’s something weird with him. She barely seen him with his friends. Even when they are walking together and clash with them, there’s no smile, greets or anything that friends usually do when they bumped with each other. It’s weird and it’s more weird when one of them was smirking and give a death stared at her.

“Boo!!” the snarled from the back of almost make her throwing the books that was read by her. She knew the voice and quickly turn her head with a frown face.

“Luhan!! Haishh! You want me to die don’t you?!” said Seohyun while pouting her lips. Luhan who heard her word then laughed. Seohyun looks more upset and continue reading the books without looking at Luhan face.

“I’m sorry..I didn’t know that you were so engrossed with the book.” Said Luhan with his remaining laughter. Seohyun didn’t talk back as she was so angry right now.

“Or, you was thinking of me?” said Luhan with his smirks. Suddenly Seohyun close her books and look at him with disbelief.

“Sorry, I what??” asks Seohyun and Luhan just smiling.

“I said are you thinking of me?” this time Luhan closer his face to Seohyun face who was shocked by his sudden action. Seohyun swallows her saliva. This is her first time being this close with a guy. It’s so breath taking.

At the other hand, Luhan feels electric shock was running on his nerves when he see Seohyun face this close. Even with the big and thick glasses, he still can see her round, sparkled big eyes and her perfect skin. There’s no acne or any wound on her face. It’s look so fresh. Suddenly his heart beating faster than usual. ‘What’s wrong with me? I never felt like this before. The eyes, the nose, and the cute lips. It’s suits on her face. Yah! Luhan wake up! Don’t even fall to this nerd! Are you forgetting about the bet? You must make this nerd fall for you. Come on Luhan, wake up or you will lose!’

Then Seohyun quickly shift her head to other side. Luhan smirks a bit. ‘But, looks like she falls for me a bit. I got you nerd.’

“Emm, rest time is over. I got a class after this. I see you later Luhan.” Excused Seohyun while putting her stuff inside her bags ready to leave but Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter