Eleven

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seohyun went to college as usual. Even the wounds yesterday still bloody but she keeps her heart strong to attend the class. She is very hopeful that she will not be face to face with a man that had destroyed her life. If they meet, she worried the hate that was already raging in her heart will continue to burn more. From far,  Seohyun had seen Tiffany was standing in front of the entrance of the college. She must be waiting for her. But why her face looks like restless? Like there's something wrong. Seohyun accelerated her pace towards her.

When Tiffany saw her, she quickly runs to Seohyun and pull her arms. Seohyun was dumbfounded as Tiffany continues to drag her to a place where there’s nobody there.

“Seohyun. There’s some bad news!” says Tiffany. Seohyun frowned and tilt her head.

“What is it?” asks Seohyun. ‘What with the bad news?’ Suddenly Seohyun feels worried. Tiffany swallows her saliva while looking at her surrounding.

“Your picture got leaked!” says Tiffany thus makes Seohyun widens her eyes. She doesn’t understand.

“What picture?” asks Seohyun worried.

“How do I tell this? Your half picture.. it’s already spreading.” When Seohyun heard her half picture was spreading, she feels the world turns to black.

“My..my half ..picture?” stuttering Seohyun.

“Yes, the one Luhan show to you. Your sleeping picture with him but there’s no him on the picture. It's just you.” told Tiffany. She saw the picture when she arrived at the college. As she steps in, she doesn’t know why there’s so many people gathering at the student news board. With curiosity, she went to them and try to find that interesting news. How shocked she was when she saw a picture of Seohyun lying on the bed cover with the blanket and there was only a hand wrapping her waists. They don’t show the guy's face but Tiffany know who was him. She gasped for a long time. She was thinking who done this?

Seohyun felt weak in her knees. She wants to faint, but Tiffany acts more quickly by linking her shoulder. “Where..where’s the picture?” asks Seohyun. Her voice sounded weak.

“At the news board...” as Tiffany finishing her words Seohyun let go of  Tiffany hands from her shoulders and ran to the place that was said by Tiffany just now.

“Seohyun ah!” shout Tiffany and chased her from behind.

Seohyun was now at the inside front of the board news that still surrounded by many students. All eyes turn to her with all kinds of looks. Disgusting, hatred, and disbelief. But he just made a straight and walk to the plank. She can hear a dreadful whispering towards her but she ignores it.

She looks at the picture in front of her now. She gritted her teeth and her lips were shivering. ‘Luhan..how could you after what had you done to me yesterday. I hate you! I’ll never.. never forgive you..’ Seohyun take the picture with the rough and then tear it and put in her pocket. She doesn’t care what everyone saying. Then, she rushes to somewhere else. The place that the devil man was gathered.

‘I promised to myself that I will never ever meet you again but seems I have to.’ Thought Seohyun and walking faster to the cafe. 

**********************************************************************************************

They were startled by Seohyun sudden presence. Her face was fierce and her eyes are so sharp looking towards them who was in the middle of their breakfast, especially Luhan. Luhan who was also shocked get up from his seats suddenly. His eyes never looked away from the lovely faces in front of him now. The boys looking at each other.

Seohyun keep giving her fierce looks to Luhan.

“What do you want?” asks Luhan coldly. Seohyun give smirks to him.

“You ask me want I want? Don’t pretend like you don’t know it.” says Seohyun. Luhan lift up his eyebrows and smirks.

“So?” Luhan put his both hands in his pocket.

“You’re too much Luhan. Was yesterday didn’t enough for you embarrass me?” asks Seohyun. Luhan just shows a poker face before took his seats back.

“I just want to have fun..” says Luhan simply and almost give Seohyun a heart attack. 

“What!” yell Seohyun thus made them shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter