Fifteen

Jar Of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An updates! Thanks for new subcribers and not forget my faithful reader who always commenting and waiting of this story. I appreciated that so much. It's gave me a lot of strength. 

 

They walked through the main gate of the Amusement Park. There’s a joy radiating on his face while holding her mother's hand. After stepping inside of the Amusement Park, he was fascinated to see a lot of  games in front of his eyes. Seohyun who’s beside him smiling at her son’s excited face.

 

"Which one are you going to play first?" She asked. Joonho looked toward his mother.

 

"I do not know mama. I want to play all." he said. Seohyun smiles and tilting her lips while watching the game in front them.

 

"Ehmm, why don’t  we play that first?" Seohyun pointed to the merry-go-round that was spinning. Joonho looked in his mother's direction and nodded rapidly.

 

“Let's go!” Seohyun pulled her son’s hand with her while chuckling a bit. Joonho jumping happily and laughed. Seohyun too. They were playing the merry-go-round first. Their laughter can be heard as they was joking with each other. This is the first time Seohyun feel happy after Joonho were born in this world. There’s no one can make her happy as Joonho does. That’s why she can’t live without him. If Seo Joonho lost, then her happiness will lose too.

 

After riding the merry-go-round they changed to the Kidz Go Carts. They keep playing happily as the world has belonged to them two.

 

“Mama, I’m so tired..” Joonho pulled his mother skirts. His face was tired. Seohyun his hair.

 

“I’m tired too honey..  Let's sit there first.” Seohyun pointed to the bench under the tree. Joonho nods and followed his mom.

 

“Ah.. Pity my son’s. Look at his face.” Seohyun cupping Joonho face and flick his hair behind. Joonho grinned.

 

“How is it? Is it fun?” asked Seohyun. Joonho nods.

 

“Everything is gonna be fun to me if mama with me.” Said Joonho and make Seohyun smiled widely. She pinched his nose.

 

“Who taught you to be this cheezy hm?” Asked Seohyun while her face facing him with frowned. Joonho chuckle a bit.

 

“No one mama. I taught myself.” Said Joonho and laughed. Seohyun ruffled his hair.

 

“Eyy..this kid. Now tell me, what are you wishing for yesterday?” asked Seohyun suddenly trying to find out his wishes. Joonho pouted cutely and place his index finger on his lips.

 

“Mi mi(secret).” Said Joonho. Seohyun narrowing her eyes at him.

 

“Eyy, you want to hide it even I’m your mother.” Said Seohyun. Joonho just shrugs his shoulder. He will never tell his mother about his wished. His wished is not something that kids always wished.

 

He wished for his father. How he wants to meet her father so hard. He always saw his friends with someone else beside their mother and when he asked his mother who is them, Seohyun answered that was their father. Joonho frowned that time. He didn’t understand. The words ‘father’ is so new to him.

 

Throughout his life, he never knew that everyone would have a father. But why he didn’t? Due to the  curiosity, he tried to ask his mother about his father. When he asked his father, he saw her mother's face was changed. There’s a sadness on her face. Even he was 4 at that time but he can feel a saddess from his mother face. Seohyun took a long time to answer his son’s question.

 

“Your father was busy. He was not here. He will be back when his jobs were done.”

 

He was still small at that time only believes his mother talking.  He thought maybe his father would meet with him later if his father has done with his job. But a year passed, he never saw his father's even a glimpse back home. He became confused and started asking her mother again.

 

“Mama, where’s papa? Why he didn’t back to see us?” asked innocent Joonho. Seohyun swallows her saliva and before she could answer him Joonho asked another question.

 

“Mama, why I never saw a papa picture in this house?” Seohyun gasped for a long time. She was feeling guilty. She never ever wants to lie to this innocent child but she has to. She took a deep breath.

 

“Emm, your father hates taking picture honey. So that’s why there’s no his picture.” Said Seohyun and smiling bitterly. Joonho nods as he believes.

 

“Then, when will papa coming home?” asked him again. Seohyun was breathless.

 

“Ehmm.. He will be back. Just wait..” lying Seohyun. ‘Oh Lord, what did I do? Why did I promise something that never happens to this innocent child?’

 

“Joonho ah..” Seohyun call his son’s who was seems spacing. Joonho looks at his mother and smiled.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked Seohyun. Joonho shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter