Life Goes On

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Days have passed and the guys gradually regained their strength. Slowly but surely, everything came back to normal. School, chores, business, the normal routine. Shin even dropped by after spending a week in London.

When the bakeshop opened, the demand for mooncakes never ran out and customers flocked as usual.

The maknaes caught up with school work and might just finish another year without flanking any subjects.

Just like any other morning, you woke up early to burn calories by running around your route. Enjoying the cold breeze that brushed on your face, you suddenly remembered the company you used to have. Minho’s flaming eyes, his loud footsteps, most of all, his charismatic aura. He brought a smile on your face and warm feelings in your chest.

‘Wonder where Minho and Taemin are…Hope they're okay…’ you thought.

When a familiar scent of a nearby flower shop caught your attention, your pace decreased and started looking around. The high rise condominium came in sight, then there’s that sudden feeling of being pulled towards the revolving door.

You found yourself standing in front of a luxurious pad and let your hand grab the door knob. When it opened, you poked your head in and you knew right away that whoever stayed there before had never came back.

Everything was intact and well arranged, but powdery dusts had taken over. The door also squeaked after pushing it wide open.

Your head made a 360 degree turn to scan the area. As you drew closer to the living room, your eyes went straight to the coffee table where a white envelope was left.

Written on the back was ‘Sehee’ in script. You picked it up, dusted it clean, and took out the folded paper.

‘Dear Sehee…’ you knew right away that you needed to sit just at the sight of Minho’s handwriting.

After taking a spot on the long couch, you let every heartfelt word sink into your swelling chest.

‘I know you are more hurt than angry. Trust me, it was never my intention. Sometimes, things are complicated. It was never our intention to lie to you, to any of you, we never have had to. In a short period of time, I shared my deepest feelings, my most complex emotions. I was just too stupid and stubborn to believe that you and I are meant to be.’

Never had you realized that drops of tears have stained the letter. All you ever did was swallow the dryness in your throat but never thought your eyes have exploded in sorrow.

‘In just a few days, you had me fall head over heels for you. It made me realize that surviving means having someone to share life with, not ending it. Your family became my family. Draco and TenTen were like my own. I don't think I can find a rowdy bunch in the entire universe that can put a smile on my face.’

You took a moment to catch a breath and hold your raging chest. The night in the forest came back and all you could ever see was Minho’s face, smiling down at you, putting up a brave face despite the panic in his veins.

When you continued reading, tears flooded down your face, even letting out sobs of sadness.

‘I'm not going away to hide like a coward. I'm doing this for myself, for Taemin. We need to find sense in things so we can start a new life.’

Your knuckles shook while gripping the paper, crying your heart out.

‘I love you more than what both of us know. My love for you knows no planet, no boundary, no time, and this isn't the end of it. At night, look up into the sky and count the stars. That’s how much I love you, that I’m out there waiting for you, hoping and wishing that the gods could at least lend me one day to be with you.’

“M-Minho-ah…” you choked.

‘For sticking up for me, for defending me, thank you. For believing in me, for letting my heart beat like any humans, thank you. I will look forward seeing you one day. Goodbye for now and I’ll see you in my dreams, my sweet Sehee.’

His final words became pins being stuck in your chest, causing your tears to endlessly fall. ‘Loving you forever… Minho.’

----------

You came home groggy and sulking. Luhan came to the door and greeted with arms wide open. “What happened babe? Why so sad?”

As you sunk your face in his chest, he embraced you as tightly as he can. “Minho and Taemin left…” and you showed him the letter.

“Jinjja??? That …” he then held your face up. “Hey… You know what? It doesn’t matter how far they go. As long as we have them here…” he poked your chest. “They’ll be safe.”

“I’m just sad…” you sighed.

“It’s normal to be sad. But I don’t think they’ll be happy to know that you’re sad and all… Everything’s gonna work out, okay?” he your cheek with his thumb.

You slowly nodded.

“Aigooo~ Let LuLu kiss you…” he suddenly pecked your lips.”Feeling better?”

You shook your head with the biggest pout.

Luhan kissed you again, but this time, he was more passionate yet gentle.

You were left gripping his waist, and your eyes slowly come to a close. “Mmmmm…” you mumbled.

He pulled just an inch away, pressing his forehead on yours. “I guess you’re better now.”

“I still want the best…” you bit your lower lip.

“Tch! You’re talking to Luhan, baby…” he picked you up and continued kissing up to your room.

After kicking the door to a close, he pinned you against it, swiftly taking his shirt off.

“LULUUUU!!!” Draco suddenly yelled. “TENTEN NEEDS HER MILK!!!”

He stopped before attacking your neck. “KRIS!!!”

“WHAT???” the leader replied from a different room.

“TENTEN NEEDS HER MILK! I’M BUSY RIGHT NOW!!!” he added.

“Yah...” you slapped his exposed chest. “How could you?”

“What? I am busy!” he continued planting wet kisses on your neck, rubbing his groin on your thigh at the same time. “Besides… he owes me something…” he spoke on your skin.

“FINE!!!” Kris replied. “WE’RE EVEN!!!”

“See?” Luhan smirked.

 

 

– THE END –

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That concludes the third installment for Two Moons. If you’re wondering if there will be a fourth book, yes, there is. But, I will veer away from fantasy for a bit which explains why I created Kpop Scenarios. I just wanted to have a mini break from the Two Moons saga. Until then, make requests for any scenarios you like and I might consider making them.

 

Again, I want to give all of you my heartfelt thanks for sticking up with me through this journey. It’s been a long ride already and I truly appreciate the time and effort you share in reading my stories. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

 

OH! And if you like this story, don't forget to Vote Up! Ah go, go, go! :)