Ambush

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Suho carried you until reaching home while Yongguk, Luhan, and Kris trailed from behind.

He lowered you after stepping into the house as the rest of them scattered in different directions.

“Draco-ah! TenTen! Mommy’s here!” you yelled.

The only thing that greeted you is deafening silence, not a single squeal from a little girl or shout of “Mooncakes!” from a hungry boy didn’t come.

Kris came back from the kitchen. “They went to the park…” he raised a post it.

“Aahhh… But they should be here already! It’s getting dark soon!” you turned to the window and peeked.

Kris placed an arm around your shoulder and pulled you to the living room. “They’ll be here, don’t worry. The kids must’ve enjoyed playing so much!”

“Yeah…” you stretched your arms and dropped on the couch beside Luhan. “Babe… The kids went out!”

“Oh! Okay! The guys know what time dinner is so they’ll be here any minute now.” he replied.

----------

In the other side of the city, 5 uncles strolled the streets after two kids craved for fast food. They just finished consuming two buckets of fried chicken and a family sized deep dish pizza that they decided to walk home to burn all the calories.

Draco was on Youngjae’s back, sleeping after a long, tiring day, while Baekhyun cradled his drained niece. “Go to sleep TenTen…” he kissed her forehead.

“Neehhh…” she yawned.

“Aigooo~” Chanyeol stretched his arms up. “Was that a full meal or what?”

“I know right?!” Himchan agreed. “I’m so full right now! Hahaha!”

“Yah! Stop lazing around!” Lay interrupted. “We need to get moving or Sehee will beat the out of our asses”

They decided to take the short cut since they were running late for dinner. It’s a path were no one usually passes, especially at night since its poorly lit and piled with parked cars on the curb. The three guys were ahead from the two who carried the kids.

Out of nowhere, Kirsten jumped and hugged Baekhyun as tight as she could. “Uncle! Uncle!”

“Wae TenTen?” he looked at her.

She was clearly scared despite her closed eyes. She grabbed onto his shirt and hid her face on the crook of his neck, hanging to him like a koala stuck to a tree.

“Hyung! I think something is wrong with Kirsten!” Baekhyun called Lay.

The healer walked back to them and her hair. “Something wrong baby?”

“WOLF!!!” she pointed at the road ahead.

With that, Kekemato instantly pulled out her weapon and directed it to where the little girl pointed.

“!” Lay hissed. “Himchan hyung! Chanyeol! We got company!”

They ran back to them and as they firmly bent their knees in fighting stance, their superhuman senses were so up that they can already see not just one but two wolves slowly approaching them.

Tongues sticking out, red eyes burning in hunger, and huffing deep breaths.

“Youngjae-ah! Take Draco home!” Himchan ordered. “Lay! Take Kirsten!” he added.

Baekhyun shifted the little girl to him who circled his arms around her body. “Don’t be scared, okay? Uncle Lay will never let anyone touch you…”

Youngjae swiftly grabbed Draco from his back and securely hugged him. “W-What’s going on?” he croaked.

“Nothing Draco… Just go to sleep, okay? Everything’s fine…” Youngjae hushed.

“Make sure they get home safely!” Chanyeol demanded. “Keke! Go with them!”

“Hyung! Be careful!” Youngjae told them.

“Don’t worry about us!” Chanyeol scorned. “Just go!

Youngjae and Lay didn’t hesitate to jump as high as they can as long as they reach home.

As the wolves saw them fleeing, they instantly ran in full strides.

The three remaining guys firmly took their stances right in their path.

“Baek! You know what to do!” Chanyeol sneered and he disappeared in a blink of an eye.

The once the playful and clueless uncles, now turned deadly and fierce. They bent their heads from side to side, cracked their knuckles, and high fived. “Ready bro?” Himchan smirked.

“Been waiting for this man!” Chanyeol let out a cocky smile.

Minho and Taemin who were totally out of control, continued sprinting towards them. Visions were tunneled, ready to kill.

“BAEK! NOWWWW!!!” Chanyeol roared.

Baekhyun stood on a roof of a car, gathering his powerful beams. When he heard Chanyeol’s voice, he unleash them across a window.

The light refracted and hit the passing beasts. They faltered a couple yards away and whimpered, covering their eyes with their paws.

Baekhyun jumped back to his spot and took his stance.

“Good job!” Himchan patted his .

Chanyeol grew evil and walked towards the blinded animals. “My turn!”

With just a few feet away, he stood in the middle of the road and showed his flaming strength. “Burn es!”

After a phoenix like flame erupted around him, he shot balls of fire towards Minho and Taemin.

The werewolves sprung to their feet and lunged towards Chanyeol. As they drastically approached him, they had to evade every balls of fire being shot at them.

Their sharp claws proved to be effective in gripping through whatever surface they land on: walls, roofs, and back on the ground.

Baekhyun once again aimed another beam from behind that distracted the smaller wolf. One of Chanyeol’s fireball caught his front leg, making him crash on a nearby car.

“Nice shot Yeol!” Himchan cheered.

The bigger animal didn’t stop and was only a meter away to reach flame boy.

Himchan instantly jumped and landed straight on top of the beast’s huge body. “Not so fast you ing douche!” he kicked Minho’s head with full force, sending it back to where they originally fell. “Tch! You guys never changed! Still losers in fistfights!”

Minho shook it off and stood back despite the shaking legs. He saw Taemin still lying on the ground, gasping for air, and it was more than enough to fuel his rage. “AWWOOOOOO!!!” he howled.

“WHAT??? SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!! WORTHLESS ANIMAL!!!” Himchan taunted.

Minho shifted his burning eyes to him and scratched his paws on the asphalt.

Himchan also curled his fists and slightly crouched for his stance. ‘Tch! You will never stand a chance against me, especially now!’ he smirked. “YEOL! BAEK! NOWWW!!!” he roared.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun simultaneously shot Minho with a ray of light and burning fireball.

“I told you!” Himchan smirked.

Minho landed just beside Taemin almost losing consciousness.

The three of them walked closer and Himchan bent. “This is now our planet, our territory! We will not hesitate to kill you if we see you again! OFF!” he warned.

----------

Youngjae and Lay safely came home and told them what happened. You and Luhan took the kids to their room while the leaders interrogate them.

“What???” Suho snarled.

“We were ambushed on our way back…” Lay explained.

“They just came out of nowhere! We didn’t know at first, until TenTen warned us!” Youngjae added.

Kris grabbed his jacket from the coat stand and sprinted to the door. “Let’s go!”

They followed him and were already on the yard when Chanyeol, Himchan and Baekhyun landed in front of them.

“Yah! Gwenchana? What happened?” Yongguk asked.

“We’re okay!” Himchan said. “I don’t think those two will be showing up anytime soon!” he bragged.

Lay walked over to them and checked their bodies. “Anyone hurt? Did they manage to hurt any of you?”

“Hyung… We’re fine…” Baekhyun blew out an air.

“Good!” the healer patted his shoulder.

“How’s Draco and TenTen?” Chanyeol asked.

“They’re fine! Thanks bro!” Kris gave him a pound hug.

“Don’t mention it!” he replied.

“We should still keep our guards up!” Suho suggested. “I don’t think those two will give up without a fight!”

“NEH!!!” they all agreed.