Truth

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

That night, the husbands surrounded you while sitting crossed leg on the bed. They waited for you to freshen up, change into Suho’s white shirt and blue track pants, and calmed down.

Yongguk and Luhan were beside you, and the two leaders in front.

“Gwenchana?” Kris asked.

“Mhmmm…” your lips curled and looked at them. “Miahnae... I shouldn’t have reacted that way…”

Luhan placed a hand on your back and it. “It’s nothing babe… But it would really help if you tell us what happened.”

You took a deep breath, gripped the pillow on your lap, and told them everything. That you were locked inside a fitting room, getting face to face with Minho, and having a heated argument.

As much as they want to go all out in yelling at you or hunt Minho in the middle of the night, they didn’t. It was Yongguk who was fuming mad the most so you held his hand and laced your fingers together. “Sorry…” you muttered.

He heaved a deep breath and faintly nodded.

“And why would the two of you argue?” Suho asked.

“Coz I believe he’s…” you gauged their reaction but they only look at you intently. “I think, Minho is the werewolf.”

They looked at each other wide eyed. None of them actually have the slightest hint that it’s possible, not until you continued.

“Remember that day when I went to deliver mooncakes where I helped someone?” you asked.

Kris snapped his fingers. “Right! Something about the jerk you found lying on the floor and was sick?”

You slowly nodded. “It was… M-Minho…”

Their jaws dropped all in one time, still listening to your explanation.

“I found him shirtless and saw scars on his chest, kinda like claw scratches…” they looked at each other yet you kept going. “I was supposed to ask him about it but he seemed angry. And then the other day, I had a dream that he transformed into the same beast who attacked us.”

You took a brief moment to look at them and notice their glazed expressions. Although it’s hard for them to believe, that fact is still never impossible.

“Look…” you spoke again. “Call me crazy but I really think Minho is a werewolf.”

Yongguk placed an arm around your shoulder and pulled you to his chest. “I do believe you. We all do!”

“Yeah…” Suho pinched your cheek. “We’re just bummed out that you figured it out before we did.” he chuckled.

“Probably the blood of my dad kicking in. Hehehe~” you remarked. “Oh! I also think Taemin is the second wolf!”

They fell silent and Yongguk looked down to you. “And who the hell is that?”

-----------

In the living room, the maknaes were also having their own conversation when Seri decided to come clean. She sat in between Kai and Tao on the couch while Zelo sat on the glass table across her.

She told them what happened in the mall and everything she knows about the werewolf issue. When Taemin came into subject, they were fuming mad knowing that he might just have the hots for her.

“Yeah… So Taemin is Minho’sbrother. Well not brother per se, but they treat each like that. Kinda like you guys!” she pointed.

“I don’t ing care about that!” Kai infuriated. “I just wanna know what that Taemin wants with you!”

“Hey relax!” she held his hand. “He knows that three amazing boys own my heart…” she also looked at Tao and Zelo. “…and we can only be friends.”

“Shireo!” Zelo refused. “I don’t want you making friends with someone from Fenrir! They are savages! You can’t go near them araseo?” he warned.

“But baabbeeee…” she pouted.

“No! And that’s final!” he pointed a finger.

She turned to someone who can take her side.

“I’m sorry Seri…” Tao shook his head. “I agree with Zelo and Kai. You’ll just have to stay away from that werewolf or we’ll take you to Exo or Mato if we have to!”

“Fine…” she sighed.

Without warning, Lay and Daehyun came sprinting down the stairs. Their footsteps were like boulders rolling down the hill during a landslide.

“Hyung! Wae???” Kai stood.

They both stopped by window, peering through it. “!” they chimed.

“I knew it! Did you sense it too?” Lay asked.

“Very much!” Daehyun spoke and turned to the living room. “Kai! Go get the hyungs! We have visitors!”

It didn’t take him a second to react and immediately left.

You were in the middle of a serious conversation with the four guys when Kai slammed the door. “Hyung! They’re here!”

 

 

 

 

 

****************************

DAESUNG-AHHHHHH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

KEEP SMILING AND SHINE BRIGHTLY WITH IT OKAY? SARANGHAE!!! xoxo

 

Hehehehe! So cute being scared!