Warning

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

In the bakeshop, everything seemed running smoothly. You sat in one of the empty tables with Kris and Suho, drinking frappes. Luhan and Yongguk were still at the kitchen, giving Xiumin and Chen a hand.

“Wonder what the kids are up to…” you looked out the window.

“Probably wrecking the house. Hahaha!” Suho laughed.

“Most likely!” Kris agreed.

The maknaes came in since the day just ended for them. They moved another table and joined your pack. Seri sat beside you while the boys squeezed in between their leaders.

“Where’s Sehun?” you wondered.

“Tch! You’ll see…” Seri said.

Minutes after, your brother came in with a huge bouquet of red roses. He sat way across you and watch him carefully place the flowers on the table.

“What?” he asked after meeting your scrutinizing stares.

You raised both arms and crossed them on top of the table. “You’re really serious with Yeonjae, aren’t you?”

“Duuhhh!” he smirked.

Without any warning, you abruptly stood, walked to his side and grabbed his collar. “We need to talk!”

“Woah! Woah!” they all stood and held you back.

Your eyes went to a hand holding your arm and traced it up to the owner’s face. “Let go of me Zelo!” you hissed. “I just need to talk to my brother!”

Kai frantically tugged his shirt so he did as told.

Sehun staggered behind as you dragged him to the kitchen. “N-Noona… W-Wae?”

You ignored him and pushed the door hard. Those who were in the middle of baking mooncakes were stunned and wondering.

“Leave us!” you sneered.

“Babe? What’s going on?” Luhan asked.

“I said, leave us!” your voice grew a louder.

They all saw the hostility in your face so they left without saying a word.

As the door closed, you released your brother and leaned your buttocks against the prep table with arms crossed. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kick Yeonjae out of this shop?”

“What?” he raged. “Noona! You can’t do that?”

“Why not?” you raised an eyebrow. “I own this shop, and I hired her! I can definitely fire her anytime I want! Now tell me why I shouldn’t do it!” you demanded.

Sehun started to pace and taking deep breaths to control his anger. “Coz I like her okay! Gosh! Isn’t it obvious?” he beckoned.

You took a deep breath and swallowed your frustration. “Sehun! Make me understand why I should allow you to date a 100 percent human girl! Does she like you? Is she even aware of who you really are? Of who we all are?”

Sehun fell silent and came into realization. He knew that he can’t just let his emotions run wild and let it take over him. After all, he’s not just someone with superhuman abilities and power, but also someone who once lived in a different planet.

You saw how much your brother grew lonely. His face was downcast as if his whole world came crushing down.

You reached out to his face and cupped his jaw with both hands. “Sehun-ah… Look at me…” he followed your gaze. “I’m not stopping you from doing things that you like. I just want you to be careful especially when it comes to this part…” you poked his chest. “Don’t give everything coz if she leaves, you’ll have nothing!” you his pink hair. “I don’t wanna see you hurt, Sehun! Do you understand what noona is trying to say?”

He slowly nodded.

“Are you mad at me?” you pouted.

“Ani…” he sighed and gently embraced you. “I’m actually thankful for having someone to keep reminding me of my human side. Komawo noona!”

“Anything for my dongsaeng...” you rubbed his back. “Seri and I will always be here for you okay?”

“Neeehhhh…”

Seri came in and lunged on his back for a bear hug. “How could you leave me out of this? Pft!”

You laughed.

“Yeonjae’s here by the way! She just started her shift!” your sister added.

You pulled away from them and spoke to Seri. “Bring her over! I wanna talk to her...

Sehun instantly moved by the door and stretched his arms wide. “ANDAWE! SHIREO! You are not leaving this place!”

“I just wanna talk to her! It’s not like she’s gonna get grilled or something!” you chuckled. “Seriously Sehun! I’m not gonna hurt her or say anything bad. Promise!” you raised your right hand.

Sehun left defeated while being followed by Seri. After a few seconds, Yeonjae came in fixing her uniform. “Unnie? Sehun oppa said you wanted to see me?” you nodded. “What is it about?”

“I’ll get straight to the point okay?” she looked at you. “And I want you to be honest with me.” she hesitated at first but eventually agreed. “What do you think of my brother?”

“N-Neh???” she froze.

You firmly remained in your spot, crossing your arms on your chest and raising an eyebrow.

“Ermmm…” she blinked a couple of times. “Well… Sehun oppa is really, really nice. In fact, among all the guys around here, he’s the one I’m closest with.” you loosened up and listened attentively. “He always takes me home, sometimes helps me out with my work as much as he can, and to be honest…” she paused and looked at you in sincerity. “It’s impossible not to like him. I’m not rushing into things and just want to get to know him more.”

‘Just the answer I wanted to hear…’ a smile formed on your lips and reached out for her hand. “Yeonjae-ah… I’m asking this one favor as a sister who dearly loves her brother…” she squeezed your hand and nodded. “Please, whatever happens, don’t hurt my Sehun. He means everything to me and I don’t like seeing him in any form of pain…”

Yeonjae lowered her head and confessed. “You don’t have to tell me, unnie. At this point in my life where I’m in my happiest, I don’t think I can bear hurting the person who has been my sole reason for that.”

‘I hope so too, Yeonjae…’ you thought and went to hug her. “Thanks…”

Sehun suddenly barged in. “Can I have her now?”

You smirked and leaned back to the table. “Take her away, brooooo!”

As they both went out, Suho came in and s both arms on your waist. “What you did is so y babe!”

“Aha! So you've been listening to other people's converstaion all this time? Aish!” you scowled and beamed. But really?”

“Mhmmm!” he murmured and pecked your lips.

“Thanks~ Can we go home now? I miss the kids!” you sulked.

“Sure! Gaja!” he tugged your wrist but you refused to move. “What?” he wondered.

“Piggyback! Hehehe!” you grinned.

Suho happily obliged and crouched. “Hop on!”

“Yay! Thanks babe!” you secured your clutch around his neck and rested your chin on his shoulder, while he effortlessly carried you up with hands under your knees.