Third Night

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

As the sun sets, the yard became the reception area and makeshift dancefloor. Food was set in a long table where a huge wedding cake was placed in the middle. There’s another long table with chairs on each side for everyone to sit and dine.

When the night deepened, music filled the air and everyone went to find their partners. Since there are limited females around, they settled themselves with each other. Chanyeol begged Baekhyun when Himchan beat him at taking Kirsten. DO gave up when Kai pestered him. Daehyun and Youngjae awkwardly grooved when Yongguk forced them.

Kris was the first to take your hand, leaving the others waiting for their turn. The rest of them just scattered around, eating and looking after Tao who watched Zelo and Seri sway to the slow music as his weakened legs won’t let him even stand for so long.

When the song stopped, the boys of BAP went to the porch as being on stage, fixing their suits and hairs afterwards.

Yongguk stood in the middle, raising a glass of wine to the newlywed. “Yo Tao! Seri-ah!” he gummily smiled. “Today you are joined in marriage. Remember to always be understanding of each other’s needs.” everyone listened intently.

“Hold each other in the highest regard. Have a sense of humor as you meet life’s challenges. Honor one another when you are together or apart.” Seri walked over to Tao and held his hand.

“Respect each other’s differences. Enjoy the good times and endure the storms, and make your dreams come true, together. Most of all, love one another.”

BAP raised their glasses, followed by everyone in the audience. Even Draco and Kirsten raised their banana milks.

“CHEERS!” Yongguk announced.

After taking a drink, another slow music came on and BAP started singing.

Chen carried Kirsten for a dance, while Suho became your partner this time.

Seri also initiated by gently pulling Tao up, towing him to the middle and wrapping her arms around his neck. “Don’t leave me okay?” she whispered.

Tao secured his arms on her waist and leaned his forehead on hers with eyes closed. “I would never do that, Seri… I love you…”

“I love you, Tao…” she replied.

Looking around, you saw your sister and now brother in law dancing under the moonlight. It’s like they have their own world, slowly swaying to the harmonic voices of BAP. “Suho-ah? It’s the third night already?”

Suho followed your eyes and saw concerned they are over the couple. “Mhmmm… Wae? Are you scared?”

You faced him again and leaned your head on his shoulder. “Who wouldn’t? I don’t care if Tao turns into werewolf coz I know he will never hurt my sister… I’m just worried at Seri. I don’t know how she will deal with it…”

Suho lifted your chin up. “You have to trust her, Sehee. The fact that she accepted Tao’s proposal already showed how much she’s willing to give.” you sighed. “Besides, she won’t go through with it alone. She has Tao and all of us…”

“I guess so…” your lips curled and stared deeper into his eyes. “Would you do the same for me? Like if I transform into something ugly or monstrous?”

“Idiot!” Suho smirked. “Even if you become Medusa, I will gouge my eyes out so I can be with you forever.”

“Awww~” you melted. “I love you, Suho…”

“I love you too, Sehee…” he then leaned for a kiss.

Just when the song near its end, Tao fell on his knees, clutching his chest.

“Babe!” Seri shrieked and kneeled down.

Lay ran to them, loosened Tao’s tie and lifted his face. “Relax didi… Tell me, what do you feel?”

“I-I can’t breathe…” he wheezed.

The healer took another potion from his blazer and made him drink. “I’m sorry bro… This is the only way I know to relieve the pain.”

All of you surrounded them, nervously watching as Tao scrunched his face after emptying the vial.

“Do you feel anything weird? Something like you haven’t felt these past two days?” Lay added, and Tao shook his head. “Good… Can you breathe now?” he faintly nodded. “Just relax, okay? You’re gonna be fine…” he also took the glass of water from Jongup. “Drink this…”

While you pulled Seri for a moment, Kai and Zelo helped Tao up and made him sit on a chair. “Dude… I hate to ask you this, but…” Zelo paused. “Do you think it’s really gonna happen?”

Tao blew out an air. “I honestly don’t know… Minho said I will transform on the third night, right?” they nodded. “I guess we’ll have to wait and see tomorrow then?!” he forced a smile.

“Do you think you can control yourself if it happens?” Kai asked.

“I should! I can’t hurt anyone of you especially Seri.” he firmly assured.

“That’s good to know coz Zelo and I have a surprise for you.” Kai added.

He shifted to the side and called Seri. “Seri-ah! Can you come over for a sec?”

She instantly left and joined the three. “Wae?”

“We’re going on a trip…” Kai smiled and they disappeared from the yard.

They ended up in the balcony of one of the luxurious villas on a turquoise bay of the Maldives. Built on stilts over the clear waters of the lagoon, the detached villa will temporarily become Tao and Seri’s exclusive abode for the next three days.

“Surprise!” Kai gestured.

Seri looked around, speechless and amazed. “Uwaaaa~ Yeppeoda!”

“Thanks bro!” Tao reached out a hand.

“Anytime, man!” they exchanged bro hugs and leaned to his ear. “If it does happen, remember not to panic and think only of Seri, okay?”

“I will…” Tao whispered.

Zelo also hugged Seri. “If something happens, don’t panic. Stay calm and help Tao hyung…”

“Neh…” she replied.

“Well…” Kai stepped back. “You guys do what you gotta do, while Zelo and I die of jealousy…” all of them chuckled. “Seriously though… congrats and know that we will always be here for you guys!”

Seri ran up to them and lunged for a hug. “Komawo! You know that I love you right?”

“Yes sweetie…” Zelo replied. “Now go!” he twirled her around and slapped her .

“We’ll be back tomorrow morning to check things out… you know?!” Kai added.

“Not a problem, bro!” Tao saluted.

Kai and Zelo disappeared once again, leaving Tao and Seri all for themselves.

“It’s beautiful out here, don’t you think?” she asked.

Tao moved closer and let his inner ert take over him. His hands seemed like it has a life of their own when it grazed her back, tickling her skin. “Mhmmm! But you’re a lot more beautiful babe…”

Seri didn’t hesitate to return the favor. Her hands travelled down his buttocks, pressing them towards her. “You do realize that this is actually the first time we’ll be doing it…” she bit her lip.

“Mhmmm! And I’ve been sick from all the years of teasing and . It’s painful, Seri…” he quickly pecked her lips.

“But aren’t you weak, injured, or something?” she taunted.

“Hell no, babe… I can’t let anything stop me. Not now that I have you all for myself…”

Tao dove into her lips as if no impending doom is coming. He even gained strength and energy from the wild thoughts running in his mind.

With hands secured around her and superhuman senses kicking in, he slowly maneuvered inside the villa.

Seri on othe other hand, became a master at the craft of undressing. She worked her way from his blazer, tie, and inner shirt without breaking the kiss. Tao was at an advantage when with just a slide of the zipper, her dress came down the floor.

“Unfair…” she murmured.

He smirked. “Deal with it…”

When they reached the main entrance of the lavish bedroom, Tao broke away and carried Seri like how a groom would always do.

She clung onto his neck, looking at each other’s eyes. “Awww~ Couldn’t you be more perfect?”

“Wait ‘til you see me in action…” he winked.

“Woooo~” she cooed.

Upon reaching the foot of the bed, he gently lowered and continued caressing her lips. Seri also went back unbuckling his belt, and later undoing his pants.

While she became busy, Tao raised a hand and removed a pin from her hair, letting it all flow down.

When their lips swelled from tasting and biting each other, he shifted to plant kisses on her exposed neck and shoulders.

Seri’s eyes rolled back from sheer satisfaction and still found a way to carefully move on top of the bed.

Before they know it, Tao hovered on top of her, chest to chest, feeling each other’s warm breaths. Their necklaces with panda pendants clashed as if making love.

“Whatever happens, I will always be your panda, your kungfu master, your aegyo prince.” he whispered.

Seri tenderly touched his face. “No babe… You will always be my one and only… Tao… Nothing more, nothing less.”

His hand moves down her body to the top of her thigh, his fingers digging through her skin. His lips every warmth from her chest, cleavage, and tummy, making her head spin.

The room grew warm when their bodies heated up in a mixture of love and lust.

She poured all the angst and heartbreak of the last few days into their kiss, binding him to her, lighting a fire in her soul, igniting passion.

“T-Tao…” she moaned.

He brushed his tongue at the delicate shell of her hear, blowing at the moist spot. “Sshhh… Relax… I got you babe…”

She shuddered.

Tao groans, a low y sound in the back of his throat that reverberates through the sheets. He was heating up at a faster pace and his insides whirled in a not so normal manner.

He was not sure if it’s his human side, or something else. All he knows is that being at one with the girl he ever loved, his wife, was more than enough to keep him sane in the most bittersweet part of his life.