Cold Shoulder

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

You were on a different floor from the rest of the guys and leisurely strolled with your sister. Seri held two paper bags while you were still yet to make a purchase.

“Unnie! The red top earlier really looked good on you! Why didn’t you get it?” she asked.

“I have a lot of those at home. I’m looking for a different style this time.” you grinned.

“Yah… Since when did you become so frugal? Last time I checked you’re the shopaholic between us!” she gawked.

“Don't mind me, okay?” you chuckled. “And stop whining! You’re hurting my ears!” you scratched your ear.

Seri rolled her eyes and pulled you towards a distant boutique.

You just made a few paces when she stopped and started tugging your hand. “U-Unnie…”

“Wae?” you wondered and looked ahead.

There you saw Minho and Taemin walking straight towards you. The younger one had his eyes glued to your sister, while the older one was smiling from ear to ear at you.

“!” you quickly turned pulling Seri and quickened your pace.

Minho’s face fell and his eyebrows furrowed in an instant. ‘What the…’

Seri staggered behind and was confused at your reaction. “What are you doing?”

“Getting away, of course! Aish!” you panicked.

“W-Wae?” she stuttered.

“The dream! Remember?” you murmured.

Seri stopped and firmly held you back. “You’re kidding me right? Yah! Hwang Sehee!” she hissed. “You’re being unreasonable!”

You turned to her and saw the two guys had already caught up. “Hi Seri! Hi Sehee noona!” Taemin waved.

Your eyes could pop out of its sockets after seeing his right arm wrapped in a white bandage. ‘Omo! Chanyeol said he burned one of the werewolves.  The other wolf must be Taemin! Holy !’ you secretly tugged Seri’s skirt and she shot you a glare.

“What?” she pursed her lips.

You kept moving your eyes to Taemin but she was confused like a duck in a chicken farm.

Seri eventually ignored you and talked to them. “Hey guys! What are you up to?”

“Buying some stuff! And you?” Taemin beamed.

“Same!” she raised her shopping bags.

As they conversed, you kept your head down. You didn’t say a word, not even looking at neither one of them.

“Sehee?” Minho spoke.

Taemin and Seri stopped and waited for your response.

It’s like an invisible barrier stood between you that his voice seemed inaudible and his image became blurred.

“Unnie...” Seri nudged you.

You unknowingly raised your head to her. “N-Neh?”

She nodded towards Minho who was staring at you with doleful eyes. “Oh! Uhmmm… Yes?”

“Is something wrong?” Minho asked.

“Ani…” you looked back down and fidgeted with your nails.

Taemin grew curious as well and gave Seri a what’s-going-on look.

She replied with a mere shrug.

‘Aish! What are you doing Sehee? You’re not even sure if it’s really them!’ you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. ‘Eotteokke?’

As the younger ones talked, Minho watch you transform into a different person. The once cheerful and witty girl has suddenly evolved into a shy turtle. Worse, you ignored him. ‘Did I do something wrong?’ he thought. ‘Oh wait! She probably knows about my real identity already!’ he gulped. ‘Naaahhhh… It can’t be! But what?’

“Seri-ah…” you talked and grabbed her wrist. “Let’s go!”

“Huh???” she jogged to catch up. “U-Unnie… Wae???”

“Shut up and follow me just this once okay?” you demanded.

Seri sensed your boiling temper so she obeyed you. Minho also tapped Taemin’s shoulder. “I need to talk to her! Gaja!”

“Are you sure? Sehee noona seem really pissed!” Taemin hesitantly jogged beside him.

“I don’t care! I just don’t like being ignored!” Minho scoffed.

He hated the horrible feeling building up in his chest. It swelled within his ribcage that could burst any minute. ‘ this!’ he ran and grabbed your arm. “What’s wrong with you Sehee? Why are you ignoring me?”

“I-I’m not!” you lied. “I just wanna go to the washroom!”

Minho smirked as he found it amusing. Even Seri didn’t buy it. ‘I swear! My sister can come up with the lamest excuse ever!’

“Seriously? Do you expect me to believe that?” Minho tightened his grip.

“You’re hurting me!” you squirmed. “L-Let go…”

“Hyung…” Taemin held his wrist.

Minho released your arm and as you turned, Exo and BAP made a turn towards where you are all at and holding loads of shopping bags. “!”

“Mommy! Sewi!” Kirsten called.

“Where?” Kris looked where she pointed.

Although the hallway was cramped with shoppers, he never saw you or Seri. “Aigooo~ Do you missed mommy already? Daddy will be jealous if you do…”

“But…” she sighed.

You pulled Seri into a lingerie shop and heaved a sigh of relief. “That was close! Phew!”

“Unnie! Are you crazy? What’s up with the sudden cold treatment with Minho and Taemin? You’re being rude don’t you know that?!” she scolded.

“Please Seri! Not now!” you warned and scanned through the racks of underwear.

Thinking that a guy would never enter a lingerie shop, you thought wrong. Minho and Taemin strutted in like no one other. Lucky for them, it was empty with just a lady behind the counter.

Taemin went to Seri and took her hand. “I think they need some space…”

“I think so too!” she smirked.

“I’m not living until you talk to me!” Minho crossed his arms and firmly stood.

Your thick skull once again prevailed and continued scanning the items. When you shifted to a shelf, you caught a glimpse of your pack heading straight to lingerie shop. “Tsk! What are they even doing here?”

Seri and Taemin were near the counter when she saw Kai on the doorstep looking up at the store name. “Cool! Seri could definitely use some of those see through thingy! Kekeke~” he snickered.

‘Aish! My Kkamjong is such a ert!’ she instantly grabbed Taemin’s wrist and sneaked under the counter. “Miahnae…” she whispered to the clerk.

“It’s okay…” the lady chuckled.

“Why are we hiding?” Taemin wondered.

“Uhmmm… To be honest, I have a boyfriend. Ani! Boyfriendssss…” she grinned. “And they’re the jealous type! So if they see me here, with you, it’s definitely World War 3!”

“Oh…” Taemin’s face fell. “And here I am thinking I can be your boyfriend…”

“Huh???” she gawked.

“Nothing… I said I’m happy for you.” he smiled. “But can we still be friends?”

“Of course! It’ll be my pleasure!” she suddenly pinched his cheeks. “Aigooo~ Taeminnie… My chingu!”

The clerk ducked to them. “Sorry to interrupt you guys but I think they already left!”

They both came out of hiding with just their heads popping out of the counter. Fortunately, Exo and BAP decided to skip underwear hunting since the kids were with them.

“Where’s my sister though?” Seri wondered.

The clerk once again pointed at an opposite direction.

When Minho saw the panic in your eyes, he also grabbed your wrist and tugged you to one of the fitting rooms.

You felt your back hitting the mirror as he locked the door behind him. His eyes came back to its flaming state, ready to burn you with his anger.

He had a rigid jaw, tensed lips and gritting teeth. “I’m telling you Sehee! I don’t have patience for this kind of bull! Tell me what is ing wrong with you!”

“Didn’t I tell you that it’s nothing! God Minho! Is it really hard to understand?” you spat.

His deep sneering voice vibrated through his throat making sure not to yell. “Yes! Especially I don’t ing know why!”

You rolled your eyes and shoved him aside. “Well it’s not my problem anymore!”

“Goddamnit Sehee!” he yanked you back and pinned your wrists against the mirror. “I don't like being ignored, especially by you! It ing hurts!”

With just an inch from each other’s faces, you feel the burn from his hot breaths, his intense stare, his white shirt brushing on your cardigan. “Don't do this Sehee! Don't make me feel like an idiot for not knowing why!”

‘Ask him Sehee! Ask him!’ you stared back into him with no fear. “Who are you Minho? The real you!”

His grip loosened and slowly dropped his head. ‘! Now what Minho? Are you gonna tell her?’ his eyes went back to you. “If you think that I’m telling the truth, I want you to kiss me…” he said.

“Deal!” you hissed.

He closed his eyes for a bit and took a deep breath. ‘This is it Minho! No more turning back!’

Your hands dropped when he released them but his knuckles were firmly planted on the mirror just beside your ears. He never blinked, nor breathed as soon as he talked. “I am Choi Minho! Son of a druglord! Brother to a delinquent!”

Your chest swelled up from all the emotions and the confusion in your head made you dizzy. ‘Better luck next time, Choi Minho!’

As you leaned closer and slightly tilting your head to his supple lips, he also closed his eyes. You moved closer and swiftly shifted toward his ear. “One thing I hate the most are liars!” you smirked and started to leave.

He grabbed your arm. “How did you know I’m lying? Are you by any chance expecting a different answer?”

You shoved his hand. “My sister is the worst liar in the world! Believe me I know!” your eyes narrowed. “And you said it yourself! I AM expecting a different answer, coz you know, THERE IS a more truthful answer!” you kicked the door and ran out.

“FFUUCCKKKK!!!” Minho growled and released his rage by breaking the mirror with his fist.

“Hyung! What happened?” Taemin came in and saw blood dripping on the shattered glass.

“She knows Taemin! She knows who we really are! URGH!” he landed another punch.

“Hyung! Stop! You’re just hurting yourself!” Taemin restrained his arms. “We’ll figure this out okay? Let’s just give Sehee noona some space. I’m sure she’ll understand us!”

Minho’s knees gave up and Taemin bent beside him. “I hope so too man! I can’t survive without her! I swear!”

Seri also ran up to you right after you sprinted out of the fitting room. “Unnie!”

When she caught up, she saw you wiping some tears and kept blowing out while gasping for air. “Why are you crying? Yah!”

“I don’t ing know alright?” you sniffed and continued running without knowing where to go.

“Will you stop?” she said.

“I don’t… want to…” your eyes burned in tears and angst when your chest exploded as soon as you stepped out of the confined space.

“Unniieeee!” she called.

At a distance, your eyes caught a glimpse of that one person who can always control you. ‘LuLu…’

When Luhan saw you, it only took him a single smile to make everything disappear. But when he saw you crying and running, his face instantly fell. He ran and caught you half away.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and refused to let go. “Lu…han…”

“Hey… Babe! Wae? What’s wrong?” he panicked and tried pushing you to look at your face but you refused.

“Stay…still… Please!” you pleaded.

“I can’t because you’re scaring me! What’s wrong? Tell me!” Luhan begged.

“Sehee?” Yongguk also came and patted your back. He saw your face drenched in tears and anger. “YAH! Hwang Sehee! What the happened?”

Seri came so Yongguk shifted to her. “What the hell happened Seri? We just left you and then this?”

“O-Oppa…” she stuttered.

“WHAT??? You’re not gonna talk as well???” he roared.

Suho approached him and held his shoulder. “Bro relax! You’re scaring her!”

“She should be coz I’m ing pissed right now!” he retaliated.

Kris transferred his daughter to Chen and called Tao. “Di! Take Seri out of here for now! We’ll just sort something!”

“Neh!” he took Seri and they all left the five of you.

As you hugged Luhan, the three of them stood behind him where they can see your face. Suho tucked strands of hair behind your ear while Kris spoke as soft as he can. “Babe? Do you wanna talk about it now?”

You shook your head.

“Okay… But do you promise to tell us everything later?” he added.

“N-Neeehhhh…” you pouted and hid your face on Luhan’s neck.

Luhan tenderly your hair and sighed. “How can a girl cause this much worry to the leaders of Exo and BAP?”

“I wanna go home…” you sniffled.

“Okay, but stop crying already!” he hushed.

As he guided you, Yongguk looked back and saw a shadow hiding behind a pillar, watching them. ‘I’ll break your neck if I see you, mother er!’