Feed

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Xiumin was brought to Exo-M’s room to recuperate while Daehyun already gained consciousness. He slumped on the couch, leaning his head against the backrest as you fed him porridge.

Everyone was present at the living room, watching him. Even Kirsten and Kekemato sat on the glass table.

“Did you recognize the werewolf from the ones we fought before?” Yongguk sneered beside him.

“I can’t tell… Everything happened so fast… But… Himchan hyung is right…” he winced.

“Here drink some water…” you said and raised a glass by his mouth.

He took a sip and they continued interrogating him.

“What do you mean?” Suho asked who was carrying Draco.

“When he said that... that thing is here to feed…” he chewed slowly.

“What made you say that?” Kris asked.

Daehyun straightened up and you helped him. “Didn’t you see what happened to Xiumin hyung? It was obviously pissed off when we took away his catch for the night…” his eyes shifted to Sehun who was standing in a corner. “Yeonjae…”

Sehun flinched at the thought.

“Don’t worry! She’s fine, and has no idea about what happened.” he added.

“Thanks hyung…” maknae replied.

You lowered the bowl on a space beside Kekemato and patted Daehyun’s shoulder. “You should go and rest. It’s been a long night for you…”

“Neh… Thanks Sehee…” he replied and Jongup went to support him up to their room.

As half of the room left, Kirsten turned to her pet bunny. ‘Keke? Is Uncle Daehyun gonna be fine? How ‘bout Uncle Baozi?’

‘They’re okay now! Lay is pretty much the best healer in the galaxy. Hehehe~’ she replied.

‘That’s great! But you know what? I saw the monster who tried to hurt us the other night. I think it’s the same monster who attacked my uncles…’ Kirsten confessed.

‘What? Really?’ the little girl slowly nodded. ‘Where? How?’

‘At the bakeshop! He talked to me and said that, he’s nice and all…’ she added.

‘Omo! If you see him again, tell me right away, okay?’ Kekemato said.

‘Mhmmm!’ she agreed and was picked up by Luhan. “Aigooo~ Time for Baby TenTen to sleep!” he beamed.

----------

Given Daehyun and Xiumin’s absence, you and the husbands volunteered to take over. They took over the kitchen with the kids while you became a waitress for a day.

After a few rounds of going back and forth serving the customers, you went behind the counter to get a glass of water. ‘Aigooo~ I never thought how tiring this could be…’ you drank.

As you turned for a breather, you saw DO frantically going through a list. “Something wrong?” you asked.

“It’s just that…” he heaved a deep breath and faced you. “These deliveries are stacking up already and I can’t leave the shop especially now!”

You saw how much DO is getting frustrated so you walked up to him and snatch the piece of paper. “Lemme do it then! Tch!” you read the contents after. “It’s not that far anyway!”

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“100%!” you clucked your tongue. “Prepare the goodies! I'll see the kids first!” you took off your apron and went to the kitchen.

Draco and Kirsten were sitting on the metal table trying to help their dads bake pastries.

“Mommy will be gone for a bit, okay?” they looked up to you. “I’ll just do some deliveries!” you added.

“Can I come?” the boy asked.

“No need Draco… I’ll be quick! Now give mommy a kiss!” you said.

He puckered his lips so you stooped down and kissed him. Kirsten also did the same and you shifted to her. “Komawo~” you pinched her cheeks.

“Babe! Be careful a’right?” Luhan said.

“Neehhhh~” you sang.

You went back to DO who was holding a basket with packs of mooncakes. “Everything’s in there!”

“Thanks! I’m off then!” you skipped to the door.