Werewolf

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

You sat on the couch, staring blankly at the glass table while Seri slept with Tao, and Kirsten joined Draco in his room with Kris by their side.

Your heartbeat never stopped racing from the traumatic encounter. All you can see were a pair of dark eyes, sending chills in your body. The thought of being attacked and mauled by an animal is plain torture. By the size and abilities of the wolf you laid eyes with, something tells you that it’s the type of creature that only existed in myths and legends. ‘No… It can’t be…’

The image repeatedly rammed your brain that it got you disconnected from the environment. It’s like having a permanent bubble around you that the comfort Xiumin and Kai gave hardly made an effect.

“Dude! What really happened?” the older Exo asked.

“I don’t know! We just saw them in the middle of the road, huddled together, and Sehee was close to passing out!” Kai replied.

“Did you sense anything? Smell maybe?” Xiumin added.

Kai rubbed his eyebrows and tried hard to remember. “I just saw something running away, and it was really fast!”

“When you say it… I’m assuming… not human?” he further asked, and the younger Exo nodded. “Aish! Are we really on Earth?” Xiumin scowled.

When the rest of the guys came empty handed, they made way for Luhan who sat on the glass table. “Babe?” he spoke, you remained deep in thought.

Luhan gently held your arms and slightly shook you. “Sehee!”

His commanding voice startled your senses, making you jump from your spot and back away in pure fear.

They saw how much scared you were from the way the color in your face drained. Your eyes almost popped out of its sockets, your fingers viciously trembled.

“Babe! Hey! Calm down!” Luhan shifted to your side and circled his arms around you. “Babe… It’s me LuLu!”

The warmth alone was too familiar that you shuddered in his arms. “Luhan…”

“Mhmmm! I’m here… Don’t be scared!” he ran his fingers through your hair.

Suho came and tapped his arm. “Bro! Take Sehee to her room. She needs to sleep…”

Luhan stood and carried you like a bride to the other house.

You snuggled in his chest, gripping onto his sweater. “Mmmmm... My LuLu…”

“Sleep Sehee…” he murmured in your lips and pecked for the night. “I love you~”

When the main door closed, Yongguk joined the rest of the guys in the living room. “Yo KeKe! What happened???”

The bunny hopped on the table and dropped her weapon. It landed on the side of her foot, and Baekhyun, the forever reliable weapon expert took it. “Uwaaa~ This thing is huge for her! How did she even manage to hide this in her suit?”

Daehyun went to his side and pressed a button.

It transformed into a smaller gun, kinda like a pistol. “Woah! That is so cool!” DO mused.

Baekhyun pressed the button again and it went back to its original form. He ran his fingers through the silver casing and suddenly stopped. “This looks like a scratch to me…” he squinted for a closer look.

The surface had three prints of claws that appeared lengthy.

Youngjae craned his neck and smirked. “That’s a wolf scratch a’right! A werewolf claw to be exact!”

Exo looked at each other stunned and speechless. Unlike them, BAP had a few encounters with the same creatures so they were already used to the idea.

“Werewolf? The ones from Fenrir?” Zelo had to make sure.

Yongguk rubbed his chin while staring at the weapon. “Seems like it! But what the hell is that thing doing here?”

“Woah! Hold up! I don’t understand anything!” Lay blurted.

Himchan stood in front of the TV screen and started to pace. “I assume you already heard of werewolves?” Exo nodded. “Good! But do you know that they exist?” they shook their heads. “Bad! Coz they do!” they stared and listened to him intently. “People in this planet only believed that werewolves were just a creation of their ancestor’s imagination. But in reality, werewolves have lived and breathed in Fenrir for centuries…”

“Wait!” Xiumin raised a finger. “Fenrir? As in the Planet Fenrir next to ours?”

“Bingo!” Himchan pointed his fingers at him like a gun. “They once tried to colonize Mato and turn every Warrior into dog chow. Too bad for those mutts coz they never stood a chance!” he smirked.

“That’s impossible!” Kai shook his head in doubt. “The likelihood of this happening is about as good as finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What would a werewolf do in this planet anyway?”

“Simple!” Himchan beckoned. “It’s the law of scarcity! If a place has insufficient productive resources, go somewhere else!”

“Or?” Daehyun raised a finger. “It simply got lost!” he snorted.

Yongguk stood and paced as well. “I don’t care whatever reason that has, but I don’t want it near our house and family! If you have to kill it, do it!” then he stopped. “But I warn you, werewolves from Fenrir don’t just attack other animals, they feed off blood from humans to preserve their health.”

“It must be the one causing the attacks then?” Chen interrupted.

“Most likely!” Yonnguk added. “We don’t know how many of them are here, so we gotta be careful! The girls and the kids should never be left alone at all times!”

“Neh!” they agreed.