Then It Begins

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

In the middle of the cold eerie night, Exo found themselves back in the same bamboo forest where they once practiced. The moon was up, full and bright, becoming their source of light. On the ground, all sorts of animals cowered and hid as if they knew what’s about to come. The vast clearing was completely empty, and anyone dares to step in is considered dead and mutilated.

Exo-K was on the west side, hiding beneath the trees, blending in with nature.

Exo-M took the east in stealth mode, ready to attack.

Minho and Taemin also took their spots somewhere in the deep forest.

Fireflies suddenly appeared like wisps playing around through the darkness. One of them landed on Chen’s hand and his eyes sparkled at it. “Aigooo~ Kyeopta…” he whispered.

“Yaaahhh!” Tao hissed from afar. “Stop playing around!”

“But it’s cute!” he giggled. “Teehee~”

A tiny rock suddenly came out of nowhere hitting his head. “OW! Duizhang, dui bu qi…” he muttered so softly and shooed his little friend away. “Annyeong…”

Without warning, the swarm of fireflies instantly vanished. They knew right away without even asking each other.

The ground shook as if an avalanche of boulders were rolling.

The rabid animals of Fenrir arrived in rigid, perfectly synchronous formation, running on all fours at full speed, almost invisible to the eye. Minho was right. They were huge that if a middle aged human stood before them, he'd be crushed to death right then and there.

“Heads up guys!” Suho warned.

“Kill anyone in sight!” Kris ordered.

With that, every Exo in that forest became brutal and fierce. They braced for a clash like they always do in a war, having a mindset to survive in one piece by any means necessary.

Baekhyun counts twenty werewolves against fourteen fighters on their side. They were clearly outnumbered, yet none of them felt threatened.

When the wolves reached the middle of the clearing, Kris soared up like a jet in the sky, and easily plucked a wolf from the pack and dismembered it mid air with his superhuman strength. ‘That’s one!’ he smirked.

The werewolves were caught off guard and could hardly make up with what is going on. ‘Spread out!’ yells the leader.

Luhan opened one palm towards the center, then a wolf floated up in the air. “NOW!!!”

As if on cue, a stream of lightning came down from the sky and struck the animal. Its body trembled to the electrifying jolts, burning it in seconds. “Toasted mutt! Coming up!” Chen snickered.

Another wolf came up when a whirlwind scooped him off the ground. “HYUNG!!! DO IT!” Sehun yelled.

Chanyeol unleashed a torrent of fire straight to the animal as if a flame thrower is embedded in his hand. “Burn ! Mwahahaha!” he taunted.

Kai teleported and grabbed a russet colored wolf through its fur, and disappeared in the blink of an eye. He emerged in Exo-M’s turf, just beside the maknae. “Special delivery!”

Tao smirked and swiftly swung his sword. The wolf’s eyes rounded at the glimmering blade and let out a whimper before his head was chopped. “Why thank you brotha!” they high fived.

 The werewolves ran around the clearing not knowing where to head. They hardly even have an idea where their enemies are. All they know is that they were under attack.

Baekhyun saw a gray and brown wolf running back to where they came from. He forced a strong ray of light from his hand, distracting them. DO also noticed as they try to make to an escape so he stomped his foot so hard that the earth left a deep trench. The blinded wolves kept running and ended up falling to their deaths.

Little by little, Exo was totally in control. The enemies were cornered, stunned and left with no hope.

Not until when the leader of the wolves sprinted straight to Xiumin’s spot. ‘Gotcha!’ he completely hovered him, tripling his size. The first strike of his solid paw glanced Xiumin's jaw. He noticed it too late so the second punch doubled him over, expelling the last bit of choked air from his belly.

“HYUUNNGGGG!!!” Chen yelled.

A lightning came from the sky, electrifying the wolf aside.

“KAI! TAKE HIM HOME! PPALLI!!!” Kris snarled.

Kai was also in a bit of shock, he didn’t expect it. In fact, no one did. How did the wolf know where Xiumin was? He knew exactly where to attack, all in perfect timing.

“KAI!!!” Suho shook him. “Get Xiumin outta here! GOOOO!”

That’s when he snapped and teleported.

Another wolf came out of nowhere, knocking DO out of his senses. It was a heck of a shot. DO noticed a fair amount of pain with the gutshot which he was never used to. A hit to the face, yes, even the kidney, but the shot on his ribcage sent ripples of discomfort.

“!!! NOOOOO!!!” Chanyeol roared and aimed a fireball but was toppled over by a huge red haired wolf.

“What the is going on???” Sehun yelled.

How the tables have turned. The werewolves of Fenrir now has the upper hand. The clearing is once again empty since all of them stormed into the thick forest. Just like the leader, they knew where to attack, who to attack, how to attack as if someone guided them.

‘We have an agreement! We told you to give us one week!’ Minho fumed in thought.

‘Do you expect us to stay longer and starve to death! No way Minho!’ the leader scoffed. ‘And what? Give these ty little ers time to work out and beat our asses? Tch! They’ve already done enough! NOW WHERE ARE THE OTHERS???’