Babies And Uncles

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Another day came and you decided to hit the bakeshop together with the husbands.

Draco and Kirsten were left at the bigger house with Kekemato and the housemaids. Lay, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were in their room, taking an afternoon nap when the little girl walk in, being trailed by her brother.

Draco climbed on Baekhyun’s bed and jumped vigorously. “Uncle!!! Eereonaaaa!”

Kirsten also did the same on Chanyeol’s bed. “Yeollie! Yeollie!”

Kekemato hopped on one of the empty beds and watched the three being pestered.

Lay was the first to sit up and squinted at the two. “Yaaahhhh… Where are mommy and daddy?”

“They left just now to visit the shop and told us to go see you!” Draco said.

Baekhyun grabbed a pillow and pressed it on his face. “I’ll pass at babysitting…” he mumbled.

Lay snatched his covering, dropping it on the floor afterwards. “No you won’t! Get your up!”

“Hyuunngggg~” he whined.

Kirsten didn’t just jump on Chanyeol’s bed but also pinched his nose. “Kekeke~”

“YAH!!!” he snarled and suddenly locked her in his arms. “You are so dead you little devil!”

“Aaaahhhh!” she screamed.

Chanyeol attacked her with a wave of tickles leaving her scream louder. Kirsten’s voice was so sharp and earsplitting that Lay decided to leave. “I’ll be downstairs…”

“Me too!” Baekhyun followed.

Seeing his sister thrashing her arms and legs, Draco jumped on Chanyeol’s bed and playfully retaliated with punches. “Andwae! Let go of TenTen! Uncle Yeol!”

“Shireo~” he stuck his tongue to him. “You’ll both suffer for disturbing Uncle Chanyeol’s sleep! Mwahaha!”

Kekemato dropped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 'Great! He transformed into a six year old again!'

Lay and Baekhyun slumped on the couch, watching Breaking Dawn. “Hyung! Do you think that a werewolf is indeed responsible for all the killings?” the younger one asked.

“I think so!” the healer replied. “Only an animal can kill innocent people any time he wants, how many he likes!” he added.

“You got a point…” Baekhyun sighed. “I still don’t like the idea that one of those things are here.”

“Make that two!” Lay raised a V sign with his fingers. “Yongguk hyung said that there are already two of them!”

“Jinjja?” the Exo-K member gawked.

“Mhmmm! That’s why he and duizhang are being extra cautious when going out…” the Exo-M member said.

Just as Baekhyun is about to prolong the conversation, a loud cry came down the stairs.

“UWAAAAAA!!!”  Kirsten bawled. “DADDAAAAAA!!! HUUUUU!!!”

She slowly but surely walked down, one step after another, holding onto to the guide rail.

Her pet bunny followed to make sure she doesn’t trip.

Lay straightened up and saw her face drenched in tears, her lips completely curled down, and jaws quivering.

“Wae TenTen?” he then reached out both arms. “Come to Uncle Lay. What’s wrong?”

The little girl stood in front of him, and raised her head showing the noticeable pout. “UNCLE YEOL!!!” she cried. “Yelled!”

Baekhyun also sat up and rubbed her back. “Ssshhh.. It’s okay Tenten…”

Lay wiped her cheeks. “Yelled to whom? To you?”

She slowly nodded.

Before he can even call the culprit, Draco came floating down while being chased by Chanyeol. “Get back here! Hahahaha!”

They were obviously having the time of their lives laughing and playing.

“YEOL!!!” Lay called and gestured towards their weeping niece. “Did you really yell at Kirsten?”

He stopped since Draco already crawled onto Baekhyun’s lap. “It’s her fault! She was hitting me in the face and it hurt!”

“Dude! Seriously!” Lay shot him an irritated look and shifted back to the little girl. “TenTen? I think Uncle Yeol didn’t really mean to yell at you. He loves you just like me and Uncle Bacon does!” she sniffed and gasped.

He pulled her into his lap and hugged her. “If the same thing happens to you, how would you feel? The same as Uncle Troll, right?”

Chanyeol shot him a piercing stare, but was ignored.

“Neeehhhh…” she sobbed.

While Lay rubbed her back, he glared at Chanyeol. “Get your over here!” he mouthed.

“Wae?” he hesitated.

“Say sorry damn it!!!” Lay said through pursed lips.

Kirsten hid her face in Lay’s chest so Chanyeol walked up to them and kneeled. “TenTen-ah? Miahnada… Jinjja! I really didn’t mean to yell at you. Can you forgive me?”

She slowly shifted to him and draped her arms on his shoulders. “Miahnae…” she whispered.

After warmly embracing her, Chanyeol stood and swayed from side to side. “Aniii~ It was my fault. I’m sorry, okay?”

“YAH! Did I hear my baby girl cry?” Himchan’s voice thundered as soon as the door slammed open, followed by Youngjae.

He went straight to the living room and snatched Kirsten from Chanyeol. “Come here sweetheart… Aigooo~”

“ChanChan!” she squealed.

“What the hell? Is this kid bipolar or what?” Chanyeol snorted and got kicked on the knee. “YAAHHH!!!” he hissed.

“What?!” Himchan taunted.

‘For God sake these two! Aish!’ Kekemato fumed while sprawling on the carpet. ‘Let me shoot some maturity-filled-plasma-rays up their brain! Just this once! Urgh!’

‘Relax Keke…’ Kirsten told her. ‘I love them just the way they are.’

‘Fine… But I swear to you Kirsten! Dumb and dumber will kill me one day!’ she scoffed.

‘Hahahaha! You’re funny Keke!’ she chuckled.

“See? TenTen is now smiling coz Uncle ChanChan is here! Right baby?” Himchan puckered and made faces to her. “Ayeeeee~”

“Hyung! STOP! Blech~” Baekhyun squirmed.

Chanyeol dropped on one of the couches where Youngjae also sat. “Why are you guys here anyway?”

“Sehee sent us home since the bakeshop is getting crowded already…” Youngjae explained.

Draco suddenly hopped of Baekhyun’s lap and pressed both palms together as he faced him. “Uncle Baek? Can we go to the playground? I’m bored… Please?” he pouted.

“Sure!” Baekhyun replied.

Draco instantly left and dragged Himchan with him. “Help us get dressed juseyo!”

‘Nooooo!’ Kekemato shot up and followed them.

Lay nudged Baekhyun after that. “Dude! Did you forget that we’re not supposed to take them out?”

“Oh !” he grinned. “I can’t take it back now though. Did you see how excited Draco was?”

“Aish!” Lay stood to change. “I guess we’ll all have to go then!”