No Stress

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Days passed and everything gradually came back to normal. But of course, Exo and BAP never forgets especially the husbands. All of them refused to let Minho step into the house. Even Taemin received a cold treatment when he comes over.

They usually visit at night, and as promised, Minho haven’t transformed ever since he made the promise. Taemin hunted for him and the supply of animal blood made a huge impact on the older wolf.

Minho noticeably lost weight. His face became gaunt and sunk that his eyes developed dark circles; his cheekbones could pop out of his face. Above all, he struggled with controlling his temper. Seri would cower behind Taemin when she sees him curling his fists, breathing hard, and boring a hole on the ground with his glares. It’s like anxiety attacks in a whole new level.

That’s where you come in. Just your touch or your voice, calms him.

The kids also became therapeutic. Kirsten would speak comforting words, while Draco scolds him.

Since all of the guys refused to let you and Seri leave the house with the two wolves, you got contented sitting on the porch, talking to them.

One night, Draco noticed Minho about to lose it. “Uncle Minho! Behave or I won’t let you talk to my mom for a week!”

‘Breathe Uncle Minho… Relaaaaxx…’ Kirsten added.

Seri clutched Taemin’s arm while you held Minho’s hunched shoulder. “Hey… Gwenchana?”

“Give me a minute…” he breathed.

Kirsten also patted his hand, and when she saw him taking paced breaths, she turned to the other wolf. ‘Uncle Taemin! I’m getting bored! Can we play?’

‘Okay!’ he beamed. “TenTen and I will play. Wanna join?” he asked Seri.

“No thanks. I’m tired already… I’ll just watch you from here…” she yawned.

Taemin asked Kirsten afterwards. ‘What are we gonna play?’

“Hmmmm...” she tapped her chin. ‘Ahhh! Can we play horsey? Wolfey perhaps? Hehehe~’

‘Are you sure? Your dads might get mad.’ Taemin hesitated.

‘Don’t worry! Draco oppa will take care of it!’ she raised a thumb.

‘Fine! Wait here! I’ll be back!’ he stood and left.

You poked Minho. “I thought they’re playing?”

“They are! Just wait… Hehehe~” he chuckled.

After a few minutes, Taemin came back, 8 feet long, furry and very huge. Your eyes bulged while your heart could almost burst from fright. As he strutted towards you, the little girl instantly giggled and ran like a baby penguin. ‘Weeee~ I’m riding Uncle Taemin!’

‘Araseo! Araseo!’ he stopped and bit the back of her shirt. He swiftly tossed her in the air and she perfectly landed on his neck.

You gasped. “Omo! Taemin-ah! Be careful!”

“Chill Sehee! Tch!” Minho smirked.

Kirsten grabbed Taemin’s pointed ears. ‘OW! Not too tight, TenTen!’

‘Oh! Miahnae… Kekeke~’

During all those time, Draco raised his hand on the door preventing anyone from coming out.

“Draco-ah! Don’t let daddy smash the door!” Suho warned.

The two Chans who peered through the window were rather enjoying.

“Dang! Nephew is indeed stronger than his father. Uwaaaa~” Himchan gawked.

“Yah! Open the door Draco! Your sister is in danger!” Luhan yelled.

“Oh c’mon bro! Relax!” Draco laughed.

“Excuse me? Did you just call me bro?” he raged.

“I always hear Uncle Yeollie and Uncle Channie say that!” the boy snickered.

Your annoyed husbands shot glares at the two who immediately disappeared like smoke. “YAAHHH!!! Aish!” Kris roared.

Yongguk continued hitting his fist on the door. “This is not funny, Draco! Let us out!”

The boy covered his ears and hummed. “La! La! La! I can’t hear anything~”

“Seri-ah~” you chuckled. “I bet they’re about to blow their heads off!”

“They actually did! They just can’t show it to Draco!” she giggled.

You pulled your son into your lap and fixed his hair. “Draco-ah? Don’t call dada or LuLu like that, okay?”

“Which one? The bro thing?” you nodded. “Wae? Is it bad?”

“Not if you’re talking to friends… That’s why Uncle Yeol and Uncle Chan say that to each other a lot of times!” you explained.

“Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t know!” he pouted.

“It’s okay!” you pinched his cheek, and he turned towards the house. “Miahnae LuLu appa!”

“Neeehhhh!” Luhan replied from the other side. “Now can you open the door? Please?”

“Aaanniiii~” he sang. “I also wanna play with Uncle Taemin!”

Draco flew out of your lap and descended on the wolf’s back who was running in circles around the yard. “Faster Uncle Taemin! Faster!”

‘Aigooo~ I’m the mightiest werewolf of Fenrir but look what two kids did to me…’ he sighed.

‘This makes you a lot mightier… and manly too!’ Kirsten exclaimed. ‘Auntie Seri will like you for sure!’

‘Yaahhh… What are you talking about?’ Taemin denied.

‘Uncle Taemin… I want you to know that I only do not have the ability to understand the speech of animal life forms, but also their emotions.’ she chuckled.

‘Tch! You’re just a baby! You know nothing about this stuff!’ he retaliated.

‘Riigghhhttt… Keep telling yourself that.’ she suddenly kicked his side. “GOOO!!!”

As you watched Taemin give the kids a very fast ride, Minho spoke. “You raised them well…”

“It’s a team effort.” you said. “Bang, Suho, Kris and Luhan does their jobs perfectly. They give everything without being asked.”

He sighed. “Yeah… They’re very lucky!”

In the middle of the conversation, two of the maknaes approached from the side. “Seri-ah… We’re going out to buy something. Wanna come?” Tao asked.

“I’m in!” she stood. “How did you get out anyway?” she added.

Zelo smirked and tenderly took her hand. “Through the window, of course! The hyungs are just too pissed for thinking that.”

Both of you chuckled and they left. “Don’t stay out too late, araseo?” you added.

“Neeehhhh!!!” they answered.