Confrontation

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

Even when Kai didn’t mention anyone, they all knew who he was referring to. You all scrambled out and met everyone in the living room. BAP and some of the members of Exo huddled together while Draco and Kirsten calmly sat on the couch, wondering about the commotion.

Jongup was standing closest to his nephew when the boy tugged his pants. “Uncle! What’s going on?”

He crouched and ruffled his hair. “It’s nothing to worry buddy! We’re just having a little discussion.”

“TenTen told me the wolves are outside.” he added.

DO also joined them. “It’s true Draco! But that doesn’t mean they’ll be able to touch you. We will never allow that. Right Jongup?”

“Of course! I will hit them with these!” the BAP member flexed his arms.

“Uwaaaa~” the boy gawked.

Seri was pacing back and forth, rubbing her hands together when she saw you and the husbands running down. “Unnie!” she went to you and held your arm. “Taemin and Minho are outside! Eotteoke?”

Then it sunk into your system. For whatever reason, two werewolves found themselves in the middle of the yard, facing Tao, Zelo, Lay, and Daehyun who stood by the porch.

“Oh my God! I guess I should go talk to them…” you murmured.

“NO!” Yongguk heard you. “You’re staying here!” he then signaled for BAP to come over. “Make sure they’re safe!” he ordered Himchan.

“Not a problem man!” he tapped his arm. “Go!”

Kris and Suho ordered for the remaining Exo to follow them.

They made their way out of the door while you and Seri helplessly watch through the window.

“Oh Lord... My Panda Tao!” she covered her gaping mouth with a trembling hand.

Although Exo-M’s maknae looked very cool twirling his long stick, Seri was clearly scared for him. Who wouldn’t? He was ahead of his pack and just a few yards away from Minho and Taemin who were in human form.

They were shirtless with just dark skinny jeans on, and being a werewolf indeed has its perks. They have muscles like hardened steel springs, well sculpted abs, and bulging triceps. Taemin may appear leaner but he can definitely compete with the maknaes.

You know they were not in their usual selves since their eyes were yellow, and fangs in their teeth. Minho caught your gaze and tilted his head in recollection. ‘Sehee…’

‘Hyung!’ Taemin called. ‘You gotta control yourself! Remember why we’re even here!’

Minho looked away and shifted towards Tao who was in final stance. “We are not here to fight!”

“Then what?” he sneered.

“We wanna talk to your leaders!” Taemin firmly spoke.

Kris, Suho and Yongguk walked passed him. “Di! Stop everything first! We don’t want to disturb the humans!” his leader said.

Tao straightened up and flicked his fingers.

“DO! Make the barriers!” Suho yelled.

With that, DO punched the ground and it shook violently. A tall mound of earth suddenly appeared and enclosed the whole premises like a cage.

“I told you, we’re not here to fight!” Taemin’s voice rose.

“It’s just a precaution!” Suho smirked and signaled for his team. Kai teleported while the rest of Exo-K jumped from the porch and landed by the fence. Chanyeol emitted flames all over his body. Baekhyun’s hands beamed brightly. Sehun’s clothes vigorously blew from the wind he produced.

“I hope you realize by now who we really are!” their leader said.

“Well obviously!” Minho smirked. “I didn’t know that Earth actually allows aliens to live here!”

‘Hyung! Don’t taunt them!’ Taemin thought.

‘I know what I’m doing Taemin!’ he replied.

“I hope you notice as well that pets are also allowed here!” Yongguk laughed. “Now what do you want? Werewolf!” he hissed.

Minho cocked his head and rubbed his chin. “I guess this gave it away, huh?!” he pointed his chest full of scars and the leaders smirked. “I wanna talk to Sehee!” he added.

Kris let out an amused chuckle and moved a step closer. “Do you really think that by going here, half human, half dog, gives you the right to talk to my wife? Keep dreaming!”

During the exchange of heated words, a little girl inside the house could almost have her head explode. Having to understand what Minho and Taemin is saying was painful and agonizing for Kirsten. Draco saw her clutching her head with eyes completely shut. “Uncle Channie! Something’s wrong with TenTen!”

“Huh? Wae?” Himchan wondered and pulled her into his lap. “Baby? What’s wrong? Tell uncle so I can help.”

“Apa! Apa!” she frantically shook her head.

Kekemato hopped on the table and touched her face. ‘What’s wrong TenTen?’

‘Keke! They should stop arguing! I can’t take it anymore! It hurts!’ she cried.

‘Oh no!’ the bunny leaped.

You were watching through the window when you felt your pants being pulled. “Why Keke?” she pointed to the living room.

You followed her and that’s when you saw Kirsten crying on Himchan’s shoulder. “What happened?”

“I dunno… She suddenly cried and kept saying that she’s hurt!” Himchan panicked.

You instantly picked her up and started swaying. “What’s wrong, huh? Mommy’s here…”

Kirsten grew violent while pointing to the door, kicking you with her legs. “DADAAAA!!! LULUUUU!!!”

You tried hugging to restrain her but only got worse. “We can’t go out! It’s dangerous!”

“DADAAAAA!!!” she wailed.

It was heartbreaking hearing her cries and seeing her state. All you could do was slowly walk to the door and prepare for anything.

Himchan securely carried Draco while Jongup and Youngjae took Seri and became her guards as they brought her out.

As soon as you set one foot out the door, you instantly hid Kirsten’s face from the battle right in front of your eyes.

The yard was in utter chaos when Minho lost control and phased into a werewolf. He completely lost the ability to think as a human and became a savage monster, incapable of any empathy or thought,

Taemin was left with no choice but to let his instincts take over and protect his brother. They were both highly aggressive towards any creature that comes within their reach, explaining the wrath they unleashed.

Bodies lay on the ground, writhing in pain, crawling and standing back up despite their bloody condition. Kai kept disappearing back and forth, hitting Taemin as much as he can. Sehun would capture Minho in a whirlwind and hurl him hard to the wall.

Tao was down in a corner where Lay tended his broken leg.

“Oh my God!” you murmured.

You couldn’t explain it but it seemed like Minho and Taemin came back with the vengeance. It’s like everything about them were enhanced: agility, reflexes, endurance, speed, strength. They exceptionally became a lot stronger and invulnerable.

Luhan saw you after standing up from being shoved to the thick wall. “Get back inside Sehee!”

Yongguk also saw you while pushing himself off the ground. “Goddamnit Sehee! GET OUT OF HERE!”

Suho just stood back up when Taemin leaped towards him.

“NOOOO!!!” Draco yelled.

Taemin flew when the boy raised his palm and swung it to the opposite side. “No one touches my daddy!”

“Good job!” Himchan ruffled his hair. “Jongup! Youngjae! Go help them! I’ll take care of Seri!” he ordered.

The two jumped and joined the ring while your sister hid behind Himchan. ‘Enough already! Jebaaallll!’ she choked in tears.

It was a fight that you’re not even sure whose winning. Both sides have no plans of backing down especially when rage and adrenaline are overflowing.

Both Minho and Taemin are drenched in blood from the beatings and burns from Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Kirsten has had enough. She let out a deafening scream that vibrated through everyone’s ear. “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

They all stopped and fell silent, looking at your direction. “Please! Stop this already! I beg you!” you said. “TenTen is hurting so much! So pleeaaasseee!”

‘TenTen?’ Taemin thought.

‘Neeehhhh… It’s me…’ she sobbed and faced him. ‘You can understand me right?’ Taemin huffed. ‘Stop already! Don’t hurt my daddies! I don’t want you hurt as well!’

You rubbed her back when her tears didn’t stop falling. “Ssshhhh… That’s enough baby or you’ll get sick…”

‘My name is Taemin and I’m sorry for all this!’ he continued.

Exo carefully watched the two stare at each other especially when BAP knew how cunning Werewolves from Fenrir are.

‘It’s okay! As long as you promise you won’t hurt my daddies and uncles again…’ she gasped.

“I promise! Can we be friends?’ he slowly walked.

‘Okay…’ she sobbed.

Taemin’s head shot to his side when Minho ran in full strides towards the porch. ‘HYUNG! NOOOOO!!!’

Every Exo sprung to their feet, knocking Taemin on the way. You instinctively snapped and pushed Himchan back to the house, kicking the door to a close.

You suddenly felt your back hitting the wooden floor and Kirsten slid on the side.

Minho hovered on top of you, dropping beads of blood on your face. He was staring down at you, trying to savor your sweet scent.

Every Force and Warrior made a mad dash towards you but Yongguk stopped them. “No! He can kill her if he sees us…”

“What do you wanna do then? Just sit and watch?” Kris sneered.

“Let’s take it easy first…” Yongguk stepped on Tao’s long stick and pick it up.

As they figure out a way to get you from underneath Minho’s huge body, your trembling hand slowly rose and fearfully touched his snout. “M-Minho… I-It’s me… Se…hee…”

A wave of electrifying jolts travelled through his body. He can see your face clearly and hear your angelic voice humming in his ears.

His head cocked to the side as if your voice struck a vein in his beating heart. ‘Sehee?’

“I know… you can remember me…” you raised another hand and gently brushed the fur on his head. “Minho… Please! I’m Sehee!”

As you stared into his eyes, the rage in his blood slowly dispersed. You even notice his eyes turn solemn. “That’s it Minho… I know you’re tired of all this! Let me help you!”

Kirsten crawled back to you, and after pushing herself off, she bravely hugged Minho around his neck and leaned her head on him. ‘Uncle Minho? Can I call you that?’

Minho was confused at first but her touch alone brought all the flashbacks as clear as crystal. He looked over to her and rubbed his pointed ears on the side of her head. ‘Of course! I’m so sorry… Uncle Minho can’t really think when I’m like this! I really didn’t want to hurt mommy and everybody else! I’m so sorry TenTen!’

‘As long as you promise me that you will no longer hurt anyone then I will forgive you.’ she then started petting him. ‘Mommy and I will help you, okay? You don’t have to be a monster anymore!’

‘Komawo~ But can I tell you a secret?’ he said.

You watched them converse while slowly making your way out.

‘Sure! What is it?’ she asked.

‘I don't know why but I think I'm in love with your mommy!’ he shyly confessed.

‘Ehh? Jinjja? But I already have four daddies!’ she raised her fingers.

Without him knowing, you have already slipped out from underneath him. ‘Can’t I apply as the fifth?’

‘You’re funny! Kekeke~’ she giggled.

You pulled Kirsten into your lap and the wolf’s head. “Minho-ah… I think you and Taemin should get out of here for now! Exo and BAP are totally pissed!”

‘Mommy’s right, Uncle Minho! Visit us when you’re back to normal, okay?’ Kirsten touched his nose.

‘Neh!’ he replied and bowed his head to you.

“Bye! Take care of Taemin araseo!” you playfully kicked his as he turned.

Seeing that you and Kirsten are fine, the guys let Minho and Taemin go. DO stomped his foot on the ground, removing the barriers.

Lay ran up to Kirsten after seeing her elbow with a gash. “Aigooo~ My TenTen is hurt! Come here baby…” he carried her up and also look at you. “Sehee-ah? Gwenchana?”

“Don’t worry about me! Just take care of TenTen!” you smiled.

Seri came running out the door and rushed to find her boys. “Yah! Aren’t you supposed to ask if I’m okay?” you yelled.

“You have four husbands for all I care!” she retaliated.

True enough, Kris came with Yongguk, Suho and Luhan from behind. “ARGH!!! APA! APA!” you fell on your side, clutching your arm.

“! Is it broken?” he kneeled and searched your body. The other three also rushed and shifted you to lay on your back.

“Babe! YAH!!!” Yongguk shook you.

You suddenly rose. “I’m just kidding! Let’s go! I’m tired already~” you yawned.

Suho and Luhan breathe out a sigh of relief while Kris stood up and grabbed your waist, placing you over his shoulder. “You’re definitely paying for that!”

“Kris! Stop!” you struggled. “YAH! At least carry me properly! Aish!”

“I’m sorry but I can’t hear anything right now!” he smirked and slapped your . “You naughty girl!”