Curiousity

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

The night deepened and almost all of Shin’s guests are either drunk or high from the drug that’s been circulating. It even reached into the hands of the rest of Exo and BAP.

Lay, Xiumin and Chen were left slumping on the couch staring in space. Jongup, Daehyun, and Youngjae decided to hit the dance floor when they suddenly have an increase of appreciation in music. They felt overwhelmingly happy, very active, and really nice to everyone.

DO and Sehun were the only one left sane and sober, standing by the barriers. They kept looking at the crowd when the ancient mummy himself saw an angel from afar.

Yeonjae wore a white long dress that draped on the floor and a pair of medium sized angel wings. Thanks to the spotlight that caught her and guided her way, she came through the entrance and was literally glowing.

“Dude!” DO elbowed Sehun. “I think I’m in heaven right now…”

“Wae?” Sehun turned and his eyes could pop out of its pockets. “Holy mother of God! That’s my angel right there…”

“Yah! Where are you going?” DO snapped when maknae suddenly left. “Aish! I’m forever alone!” he sighed.

Baekhyun came wobbling and grinning from ear to ear. He placed an arm around DO’s shoulder and dragged him to the dance floor. “Anniiii~ You have me, broooooo~ Come~ You’re my Pepper Potts for tonight~ Hehehe~”

“Hell no!” DO shoved his arm but Baekhyun proved to be stronger. “Yah! Let me go!”

“Oh c’mon Ms. Potts! Let’s enjoy the night together with the earthlings!” Baekhyun slurred.

The ancient mummy was helpless and forced to mingle with drunkards and teenagers gone wild.

Sehun stopped a meter away from Yeonjae who was scanning the area. “Hi!” he said.

Yeonjae saw him waving but failed to hear him. “WHAT???”

“Oh!” Sehun walked closer and cupped his mouth. “I said, HI!!!”

“Ahhh…” she shyly smiled and waved. “HELLO SEHUN OPPA!!!”

‘It really sound so good. Kekeke~’ he giggled. “Who are you looking for?” he yelled again.

“Shin oppa! I want to thank him for inviting me and to greet Happy Birthday as well!” she replied.

Sehun also looked around but given the crowded sea of costumes, he shifted back to her and shook his head. “I don’t think you’ll find Loki at this rate! He’s very much occupied I believe!”

“So he went as Loki huh?” she laughed, he nodded. “He's such a cute oppa!”

“What about me?” Sehun showed an apparent sulk.

Yeonjae stared at him with a raised eyebrow and checked his Sherlock get up. “Not bad! The pink hair is cute! I like it!”

Sehun couldn’t help but fall into her charms even more. Soft spoken, honest, and especially attractive for his taste. “Wanna get out of here? It’s really noisy and stuffy!”

“Errmmm… S-Sure!” she agreed.

The two of them stayed outside the warehouse and talked about almost everything. She gradually opened up to him as he falls deeper into her.

Back in the middle of the dance floor, three superheroes and a Playboy bunny were in their own little world, dancing and feeling on top of the world like floating in the clouds.

The booming music brought them to a euphoric state, while Ecstasy made their body temperatures reach an all time high.

Seri was surrounded by three hot bodies, sharing bottles of water to quench their thirst. Tao stayed behind her, Kai in front, and Zelo on one side.

At the peak of trance music, Zelo was the first one to feel the ill effects of the drug. Seri reach out a hand to his paled face and yelled through the loud noise. “Are you okay?”

“Neehhh! Just a little tired and sore!” he replied.

She moved away from the two and wiped the sweat dripping from his cheeks. “Better take a rest first! Or let Lay check you out!”

“Yeah! Maybe I should!” Zelo kissed her forehead and decided to join the beaten hyungs in the couch.

When Seri turned, she realized how her Superman and Captain America got insanely attractive. It’s either from the drug giving her wild imaginations or Kai and Tao are just naturally y while ing their hips.

‘Breathe Seri… Breathe…’ she took a deep breath and walked in between them. “Is it just me or this place is hot?! Like literally hot!”

Tai slipped a hand on her hip and smirked in her ear. “It’s just you baby…”

She cringed and lightly leaned away. “Let’s just dance shall we?”

“With pleasure…” he whispered.

The music suddenly changed into a slower song, teasing and inviting at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGNRu3Fy82A

The crowd gradually dispersed, the spotlights and strobe lights also disappeared. Had it not for the green laser lights from here and there, it would’ve been completely dark.

Seri gulped at the realization that Kai is particularly playful when it comes to this type of songs. ‘Not again…’

But Tao reminded her that she won’t be doing the art of grinding only to Kai. “Show me what you got babe…” he whispered.

With heads completely buzzed, the three of them dived into the effects of ecstasy: decreased inhibitions, no self control.

Seri had her back against Tao, his hands securing the slender of her waist, grazing his crotch on her as she swayed ally. “Oooohhhh…” Tao groaned.

“You like it?” she teased.

“You’ll regret that baby…” he smirked with his signature slitting eyes.

Seri raised one hand and place it behind his neck. She pressed it lower until his lips touched her exposed shoulder.

Kai moved a step back, crossed his arms and watched them gyrate their hips in one motion. The fact that she’s a Playboy bunny, wearing a black one piece bodice, thin black stockings, and killer heels, was a fantasy in front of his eyes. ‘You’ll have my time with me Seri. Just let me enjoy watching you first.’

With her eyes closed, Tao’s hand slowly traveled down her body, feeling every inch of her. Chest, tummy, waist, and his favorite part, her thigh.

“Aaahhhh…” she breathed.

Tao was aroused that he gently spun her and pressed her on his crotch.

She let out a tiny gasp and his lips muffled her voice. “Mmmmm~” she moaned.

Seri didn’t hesitate to let their tongues dance. Her fingers found its way on his red hair, and digging through it.

With one of his hand secured around her waist, Tao lifted her thigh with his long arm and placed it behind him.

Seri nearly tripped when his slow gyrations turned into a subtle . His whole body burned up as his eyebrows furrowed in desperation.

Kai smirked. ‘I’m impressed! Guess he's trying to bring his A-game now!’

“Woah…” Seri lightly leaned back. “You’re y and all, but you gotta relax, Captain…” she winked.

“Fine…” he bit his lower lip and twirled her again.

Tao flipped her hair to the side and planted kisses on her neck.

That’s when she caught eyes with Kai who raised an index finger and wiggled it towards him. “Come here…” he mouthed.

“Babe?” she looked over her shoulder. “We don’t want Kai to be left out, right?”

“Of course…” he planted a deep kiss on her lips. “Make sure I’m watching the best show, okay?”

“Watch and learn…” she purposely brushed her hand on his crotch and catwalked to Kai.

Tao’s lid fluttered for a moment but had to keep his vision for a show. '! Why is my girlfriend such a tease?'

When Seri reached Superman, she didn’t even have to do anything when one of Kai’s leg easily slipped in between her thighs. “I want you so bad, Seri…”

“Show me…” she demanded.

With the beat of the slow music, their hips swayed in tune, burning up the dance floor. Her hands firmly held her neck, with eyes locked to each other.

Kai also held her waist with one arm, and harassing her body with the other. The thin layer of clothing is what only keeping him from touching the skin of her chest.

“Oooohhhh…” she bit her lip.

“What? Should I kiss you here?” he touched her lips, “Or here?” then down her cleavage.

“Just shut up and kiss me!” she sneered.

Panting hard, sweating bullets and dry throats, each other’s tongues became an option.

Kai’s face turned evil and he leaned closer to her moistened lips.

With the effects of Ecstasy at its peak, temperatures were rising, and so with the urges. They feel very intimate, feels great to be touched, and crave every sensation. Above all, they were overheating that they needed to release those urges building up inside them.

Tao walked towards them and whispered to Kai.

“Not a problem…” he replied and raised Seri’s chin. “Time to go home babe…”

“Go get Zelo first...” she told them.

“Oh right…” Tao quickly ran and went back supporting Zelo by an arm over his shoulder.

“At least it’s gonna be a this time…” Kai chuckled while looking at BAP’s maknae sleeping figure.

Seri slapped his arm. “Let’s just go, okay?”

Kai held them and teleported.