Bumped

Two Moons And A Werewolf

 

“Oh! Sehee! Seri!” a middle aged woman standing behind the counter, greeted as soon as you stepped into the neighborhood’s favorite coffee shop.

“Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Park!” you both bowed and went closer to her.

“Uwaaa~ It’s been a while since you guys been here!” she added.

“Yeah… I’ve been busy at home, and dongsaeng with school!” you explained.

“Aigooo~ Must’ve been hard… Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yup! Never better!” you beamed.

After the small talk, the ahjumma took your orders.

You and Seri took a seat near the window to wait for your take out and would sometimes greet at familiar faces that came in.

From all the kind words you received, the day might just end smoothly.

“Sehee-ah!” Mrs. Park came with your drinks and handed you a brown paper bag. “Here you go! And give this to Draco and TenTen! It’s on me! Banana milk, and cookies I baked!”

“Omo! You don’t have to!” you blushed.

“Naaahhh… It’s okay! Just take it and don’t let your guys eat it araseo?” she glared.

Seri chuckled while sipping her drink. “Neeehhh…” you bowed afterwards. “Kamsahamnida!”

“Thank you Mrs. Park!” Seri added.

“Neh! Take care on your way home! It’s hot outside!” she pointed.

“We will!” you bowed again and left.

“She has always been kind to us, don’t you think?” Seri asked.

Your sister had one arm linked in your arm while holding her drink with the other. “Yeah… Everybody actually!” you took a sip. “There’s the harabeoji who lived beside our house that never complained despite the noise we make almost every day.”

“Mhmmm!” your sister agreed. “And also halmeoni gives TenTen candies every time she sees her…”

“Yeah… This neighborhood has been a blessing to us.” you looked up in appreciation and sighed.

Seri pulled away and raised an eyebrow. “Yah! Hwang Sehee! Don’t you even go emo on me!”

“Idiot!” you smacked her arm.

You both continued down the winding road and were laughing at each other’s jokes when a voice came from behind. “Hi Sehee!”

You turned and the smile from your face completely disappeared. “T-Taewoon?”

He saluted.

“Hi Seri!” another greeted.

Your sister’s face also fell. “J-Jaewook?”

A group of 3 guys as big as Taewoon also stood behind them, grinning and rubbing their palms.

Taewoon walked one step closer. “So? I heard you have kids now?”

You moved one step back. “Two, to be exact.” you replied calmly and politely.

“Awww~ That’s nice! Does that mean I don’t stand a chance?” he clucked his tongue.

“Seems like it.” you faked a smile.

When his younger brother moved a couple of steps, you held Seri’s wrist and pulled her behind you. “Look guys… I don’t think you need something from us, and neither do we. So I think its better that we should go our separate ways.”

Taewoon’s thick head persisted and kept walking towards you. “Now where’s the fun in that? C’mon Sehee! I know you’re off limits but that doesn’t mean I can't enjoy bullying you…”

‘Why do these things happen when the guys aren’t here? Aish!’ you complained.

His words became inaudible when your blood boiled from anger. You matched his tiny steps backwards and lightly leaned to Seri’s ear. “Run as fast as you can while I distract them!” you whispered.

“Unniiieeee…” she protested.

“Don’t be stubborn Seri! I can take care of myself!” you handed her your drink and the take out bag. “On 3…”

“Aish!” she grabbed it and took a couple of deep breaths.

“Hana… Dul…” you swiftly turned and pushed her. “RUUNNNN!!!”

When Taewoon saw you move, he snarled and also pushed his brother. “GET HER!!!”

“No you won’t!” you turned and landed a roundhouse on Jaewook’s chest.

He slid a couple of feet away, gasping for a breath.

“Woah! So you can actually do that now?” Taewoon rubbed his chin.

“Of course! I can do better than that! Wanna try?” you took your boxing stance and imagined him he was Suho, your sparring partner.

“Oh I’d love to show you our moves!” he snapped his fingers then his muscled friends slowly surrounded you.

“Wow Taewoon! Since when did you become a wuss? Tch!” you tilted your head from side to side.

“I’m sorry sweetheart! But I just have to make sure that you can’t hurt my pretty face!” he his cheeks.

You straightened up for a bit and cocked your head to the side. “Hmmm… I’m trying to see which part in your face is pretty, but I just can’t seem to find it…” you pointed as well. “You know what? If I was a bird, you'd be the first person I'd on! Pathetic!”

You went back to your stance and kept your senses from a possible attack from behind.

“You never changed Sehee! Still the feisty little that you are!” he retaliated.

“And so are you, Taewoon! You’re still ignorant as that it's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the rest of your life to figure it out!” you chuckled.

Your foot instinctively moved when your ears picked up a movement from the side. The muscles in your leg flexed for a high kick on a guy’s jaw.

----------

Seri ran in full speed even if her lungs burned. She kept looking back that her hair blocked her face with the blowing wind. ‘Where’s Exo and BAP when you need them? this! Just run Seri!’

The fact that she saw you fighting 5 guys was more than enough to fuel her adrenaline and prevent her asthma from attacking.

Never had she realized that she actually took a different route.

She passed through the park where you usually jog and ran without thinking.

Seri took another glimpse over her shoulder and never saw you. ‘Don’t worry, unnie! I’ll get the guys as soon as possible!’

*UMPFFF!!!*

She bumped into what seem like a brick wall and fell on her . “Aaaahhh! Apa! Apa!” she rubbed the spot.

The drinks fell and spill all over skinny jeans. “Aiissshhh!”

Taemin was actually strolling with Minho when Seri bumped into him. “Omo! Gwenchana?” his distraught voice rang. Seri looked up and saw him stooping to her level. “I’m so sorry miss! I should’ve watched where I’m going! I’m really sorry!” he then reached out a hand.

“Ermmm… I-It’s okay… It was my fault…” she took it and he pulled her up.

Seri kept looking back when she was still worried for you.

Taemin only caught her attention when he wiped the sweat off his upper lip.

He stared back to her, removing his earplugs after. “Are you okay?”

“I’m sorry but I really have to go! My sister is in trouble!” she panicked.

Minho caught up with them and Seri’s hysterical face gave it all away. ‘She’s the same girl with Sehee before!’ “Something wrong?” he wondered.

“I’m sorry but I have to go!” she said.

Seri ran passed Minho but he carefully held her arm. “I can help you! We can help you! What’s going on?”

“Hyung! She said her sister is in trouble!” Taemin interrupted.

“Mwoh???” Minho’s eye grew furious and looked at the distance.

“Where?” he sneered.

“Ehh? Uhmmm…” she turned and pointed. “Straight that way!”

Within a snap, Minho tossed his backpack to Taemin and sprinted.

----------

With every punch and kick you released, comes the burn in your muscles. The hits you’re getting also proved to be weakening. One from Taewoon’s lucky jab on your abdomen and another from a guy that hit your thigh with his foot.

You bent on one knee holding your tummy, frowning at the smell of blood dripping from your lips.

“Ready to give up?” Taewoon smirked with the four guys behind this time.

You spit it out and pushed yourself of the ground. “Suho will kill me if I give up! You little er!”

“Aahhh! So you really want it the hard way? Then so be it!” he threatened.

You instantly stood in defensive mode with arms raised higher.

As you prepared for a wave of strikes to land, you suddenly felt a gust of wind passed through your body, then a shadow in front of you.

Minho grabbed Taewoon’s wrist and burned him with his flaming eyes. “Try it!”

“And who the hell are you?” Taewoon responded with a glare.

Minho pushed Taewoon so hard that he landed a couple of yards away. “It’s none of your business!” he turned to you, held your chin, and touched the cut with other hand.

“!” you winced.

He knocked your head. “Do you really you think you can beat those bastards by yourself? How stupid can you be?”

You were avoiding his gaze that you caught a view of 5 guys running towards him. “Watch out!” you yelled.

“Aish! Humans can really be such a pain in the !” Minho whined and turned.

When he left to beat the living hell out of Taewoon, your knees gave up and before you even landed on the ground, Taemin came just in time to catch you.

“W-Who are you?” you looked up to him.

“I’m Taemin! Minho hyung is my brother… Well, not a real brother, but we treat each other like that!” an adorable smile came and you saw his sincerity right away.

 “Ahh…” you smiled faintly.

“Are you okay?” he worried.

“What do you think?” you chuckled and flinched at the pain in your abdomen. ‘Aarrgghh!’

“Oh right! Babo!” he slapped his forehead.

“Unnie!” Seri also came and kneeled beside you.

They helped you up and watched Minho finish the mess Taewoon started.

By the looks of it, you can clearly say that he’s one hell of a fighter. Agile and strong like Exo, flexible and powerful like BAP.

Taewoon and his pack passed out on the curb, bleeding and shattered. Minho ran back and held your face with both hands. “Does it hurt? Are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

Seri craned her neck in between you and Minho, and looked at him first, then to you. ‘Aigoooo~ Someone is smitten over my sister. Interesting…’

You shot her a glare and subtly kicked her foot. “ off!” you mouthed.

She instantly leaned her head away to clear the path for Minho.

“Errmmm… I’m okay…” you forced a smile and wiped your lips with the back of your hand. “I’ve had worse during training!”

“Are you sure?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Neh!” you slowly moved a step back and grabbed Seri’s collar. “This is Seri, by the way! My sister!”

Minho genuinely smiled and bowed. “I’m Minho…”

She shoved your arm and straightened up. “Why hello there hottie! I mean, Minho! Nice to meet you!” she bowed. “Thanks for saving my sister!”

“It’s nothing!” he chuckled. “Make sure to remind your unnie that sometimes, she also needs to use her brain in front of an enemy.”

“Will do!” she saluted.

Minho also grabbed Taemin who froze while watching Seri’s cute and funny antics. “This is Taemin…”

“Yeah… He already introduced himself.” you said.

“Taemin-ah! That’s Seri, did you hear Sehee?” Minho shook him.

“Uhmmm…. N-Neh!” he stuttered and hesitantly raised a hand. “H-Hi…”

Seri instantly took it and viciously shook his hand. “Hi! I’m Hwang Seri! Sister of Hwang Sehee and Sehun! Auntie of Draco and TenTen…”

“Okay!” you covered . “Too much information already!” you grinned and bowed. “We’ll go ahead. Bye guys!”

“We’ll walk you home!” Minho blurted.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” you shook your head.

“Yeah…” Seri clucked her tongue. “My brother-in-laws are particularly jealous and over protective.”

You rolled your eyes and placed an arm around her shoulder as you limp. “You’re so talkative don’t you know that?” you hissed and looked over your shoulder. “Bye Minho-shi! Bye Taemin-shi! Thanks again!”

“Anytime! It’s great to see you by the way!” Minho said. “Oh! May I know where your house is?”

“The one in the corner, a block from here!” Seri shouted.

“What the hell?” you sneered.

“What???” she argued. “He clearly wants to make friends with you! There’s nothing wrong with that!”

“Not to me! But there is to four guys waiting at home!” you let out a sigh of frustration. “Let’s just go home, okay? God Seri! You’re driving me crazy!” she snickered.

Minho watched you limp while Seri held your waist. Temin on the other hand scrutinized him. “Hyung! You like her do you?”

“You have no idea man! This is the first time I felt this way!” he clutched his chest. “It’s not about her blood anymore. I just feel happy seeing her!”

“When Seri said, brother-in-law, I assume she’s taken?” Minho regretfully nodded.

Taemin firmly held his shoulder. “Hyung! There’s nothing wrong with what you feel! And I know that you won’t destroy her family, but I just want to remind you of who we really are! You and I know that it’s forbidden to fall in love with anyone aside from our own race.”

“I know! I’m just contented watching her from afar…” Minho dropped his head and closed his eyes. '…even though it hurts so bad!

----------

Seri kicked the door open since she was busy supporting you with one arm and holding the take out bag with other. “Oppppaaaaaa!” she yelled. “HELP ME!!!”

Sehun came and was shocked to see you clutching your tummy and hurt. “Noona! What the hell happened?”

He carried you up and brought you to the couch. “LAY HYUUUNNGGG!!!” his voice shook the house.

When they sensed the urgency, the house trembled with their thunderous footsteps.

Seri blocked them at the foot of the stairs with Draco and Kirsten floating behind them. “Woah! I’ll just take the kids! I don’t think it’s a good idea seeing mommy right now…” she signaled for Tao and Kai after. “Let’s take them to their room… Come Draco! Let’s go TenTen! I have your banana milk and cookies with me!”

As soon as she made way, they all scrambled to the living room. Lay was the first to come and noticed you writhing in pain. “Sehee relax…” he tucked your hands to the side. “Tell me what happened?”

Your eyes were completely closed that you never noticed four guys glaring at you.

“O-On our way home…” you gasped when Lay ran his cool hands over your tummy. “T-Taewoon and his gang came up… to us…”

“That bastard did this to you?” Kris yelled.

You sat up after feeling the soothing effect of Lay’s touch. “All of them…”

“WHAT???” every guy in the room snapped, even Lay.

“What the Sehee?” Yongguk snarled. “I’m gonna kill that son of a !”

“Bang! No! Please…” you instantly stood and grabbed his wrist but you fell back. “I took care of it already…” you lied after thinking of Minho and Taemin. “Me, getting beaten is what I got from fighting them. Miahnae…”

“Aish! You idiot!” Lay scolded and forced you to lay down. “Be thankful you only suffered this much! It could’ve been worse you know!”

“I know… I’m sorry…” you took a deep breath and pretended to sleep to avoid further confrontation.

“We’ll talk about this later, Sehee!” Luhan and Suho sneered, you faked a yawn and slept.