Positive or...negative?

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Okay. He is too super active and happy last hours but now…he is pulling a face on me. He glares me and sometimes, his tiny mouth mumbles incoherent some words.

 

I just smiled.

 

“Eat those..dont waste them.” I command him and point the red and orange things in his plate using my fork. He snuffs me with his cold stare.

 

“Baby..you like veggies, don’t you? eat them..you’re lack of veggies these days and I think you should-“

 

“Then you eat!” he raises his voice a little and I stare him disbelief. Okay. Did he scold me? did he mad at me?

 

“Don’t force me..i don’t like them and you made me eat that ewwk button yuck round-“

“Mushroom..it’s call mushroom, baby.”

 

“Pfft..whatever. you made me eat that already!” he puts down his knife and fork, eyes wander around, his arms crossing his chest. I huff heavily.

 

“Baby..”

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m sorry but..it’s good for your health..yah, now I’m giving a nutrition speech on a doctor?!” I try to reach him but he pries me away. I look around us and thank God, the other customers in the restaurant didn’t pay their attentions on us.

 

“Baby..”

 

Yoseob is still having his arms crossed against his chest.

 

“Baby..please? you’re not in a good health and you need vitamins from those vegetables..” I say more but that stubborn kiddo doesn’t say or give me any response.

 

Well, okay.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Pabo husband. Idiot Yoon Dujun. Stupid King Kong.

 

If I don’t like the vegetables…so don’t force me to eat them! urghh, I hate him now.

 

“Baby,” he calls me again for nth times and I don’t really care of him now. all I wanted to do, leave him and wander around the shopping complex by myself! Yes, by my own.

 

“Eat, hmm?”

 

*drink the water*

 

“Here..just a last bite..okay?” his hand is already half shoving the carrot in front of my lips. I grind my teeth, throwing his a death glare.

 

“An apple a day keep your doctor away..it’s not a veggies a day keep your doctor away,” I said and he chuckled. Yeah, he chuckled.

 

“You’re smart..but eat it..”

 

“Shiro, andwae!”

 

“Baby..” he shoves the thing-now is on my lips. I huff.

 

“Yang Yoseob..eat it. I command you and I meant it.” Dujun forces me to part my lips open so that he can feed me the stupid veggies.

 

I feel want to cry.

He forced me doing something that I don’t like and…and..for the first time since we’re married, he called by my full name.

 

“That’s easy, right? Now,” he wipes his mouth with the white napkin and takes some gulps on his drink.

“Stupid King Kong..” I mumble slowly but it’s enough to be heard. Dujun raises his eyebrows and clears his throat. He tilts his head.

 

“Can you repeat what-“

 

“I say stupid King Kong..idiot husband..can’t I?” I tilt my head too, fake a cute smile and raise my eyebrows. I did that for about a minute before I decided to stand up and leave him.

 

Dujun grabs my wrist when I’m about to stand.

 

“W-Where do you want to go?” he asks me, startles. I smirk.

 

“Wandering around..by myself.”

He hisses and pulls me down. I glare him.

 

“You’re my wife and I-“

 

“Pfftt..whatever.i want to go now,” I pull my hand back and Dujun stuns. He doesn’t take much time to realize it so that he gets up, legs are trying to reach my place closer but what a perfect time, a waiter is coming to our table and with an evil plan in my mind, I pretend to bump on him, making the tray he holds fells.

 

I hold my laugh when the water spilt on his working suit. I mean, Dujun’s working suit.

 

With a shock yet cute face, I apologize to the boy. I help him to get his tray back and wipe his black wife beater.

 

“S-sorry..i’m sorry..” I say and bow down to him. The boy just shook his head no while bowing down to Dujun. Well, technically..I should apologize to that prosecutor but..oh well. Who cares?

 

The other customers watch us and I pretend as if there’s nothing happened. I sit back on my seat as Dujun forces me to do so. He told me to wait while he went to the restroom to wipe his coat.

 

I grin.

 

Wait? You? hmm..maybe.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I take off my coat, loosen the tie and fold the sleeves to my elbow. I sigh.

It’s not an accident. I know that this is his entire plan. Ahh..that naughty and childish boy! I was thinking to buy him what he wants since I forced him to eat the veggies but..erm..well, if he apologizes..i still can think on that.

 

I walk out from the restroom and head to our table. I wrinkle.

 

Where’s that boy? Is he gone to the restroom? but I don’t see him..

I look around but he’s nowhere to seen. I bite my lips and sit back on the chair.

 

There’s some scribbles on a tissue paper.

 

 

Want my apologize? Nah, I don’t think so! That awful taste is still on my mouth! Yucks!

Went to wander by MYSELF. Sorry but, well. I want to go by myself, not with a King Kong.

Try to find me…if you can!

 

p/s: congrats on your successful. You’re a best prosecutor anyway.

 

 

And there’s a small draw on the bottom of the tissue. A Thomas face.

I was like…okay. That wife..he will really..really needs to pay for this.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I giggle while wandering around. I went to a small shirt shop and bought a green spoon cap. Once I paid for it, I put it on my head and walked around the places.

I laugh, chuckle and giggle thinking of that idiot searching for me now.

Pfft, serve himself! I told him already, once I hate on a particular thing..i won’t and never like it back.

 

I just went to everywhere, not knowing where and what I want to do around the shopping complex. My tummy growls and I start to search for a fast food to grab. Yeah, I just have my dinner but..whatever. I will eat whenever I feel hungry.

 

So, having two..no, three cups of ramen, I sit on a chair provided in the 7Eleven and start to eat one by one. I eat them as fast as I can while watching the people passing by in front of me through the mirror glass.

I smile and continuing on eating and swallowing my ramens.

They were soo delicious, yummy, luscious and delectable foods I ever tasted for today!

 

So, I finished them up and when I was going to stand, he came from nowhere, giving me Goosebumps. He looks around him and trying to find me as best as he can.

 

Darn. Darn.

 

 

End.

 

No one’s pov

 

Dujun looks around him before he decided to take a sit on the seats provided at the side of the hallway. He rubs his face and takes out his phone.

 

Dujun calls his wife.

 

 

“Yah..where are you?!” he tries not to sound pissed but he is. He was having tired enough searching for that childish boy.

 

“Baby..just show me yourself..ermm?” the man pleads but the boy just giggled and mocking him through the phone. Dujun nods his head like a mad man and looks around. He was tired enough for the day but…wait.

 

Dujun smiles and he sighs in relief. He stares a boy from his back and grins widely. He follows a boy from back and chuckles.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Have I told you that he is soo reckless and clumsy? He cant hide well, doesn’t he? He always shows up when I was about to catch him.

 

“Baby..” I call him and he only hums. I smile.

“Tell me…what will you do if I caught you?”

The boy in front of me is speaking to his phone and his attires are likes Yoseob’s. so, I am confidently the boy I follow now is him.

 

My wife tells me that I will never catch him.

“oh really?”

 

He swears and I grin even wider.

 

“Okay..well…game over, Bab-“ I turned the boy in front of me quickly and smiled. I was very very sure that he is my Yoseob but..he doesn’t.

 

He looks on me puzzles and I immediately bow down, apologizing to him. I heard a guffaw from my back.

 

“Hah! I told you, idiot King Kong! You stupid. Don’t you recognized your own cute wife?!” a boy shout from my back and he dances, he moves his body randomly.

 

I sigh.

 

 

______________

 

 

“Stop calling me like that, Baby..please..show me some respect..” I already feel tired and with his attitudes..i feel as if my body cut into half.

 

“Baby..please? I’m tired..stop calling me King Kong..” but my pleads and begs are nothing for him. He walks four steps in front of me while fixing his cap on his head.

 

Sigh.

 

Ahhh, I really do want to scold, yell and mad at him now. he’s driving me crazy with his attitudes.

 

“Junnie Kong!” Yoseob calls me as he turns back and faces me. He beckons me to get him and lazily, I get him, ask him what and why.

 

For some reasons..i wish I die now.

 

 

 

 

                                                                    *****************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached home and as if the bed feels as a heaven for me, I begin to enjoy the peacetime I have. Without changing my suits, I lie down on the bed and watch that kiddo plays with the skateboard.

Yoseob lays flat on his stomach on the skateboard and plays around the room. he giggles, he chuckles, he sniggers every time the thing drives him around the place.

He moves using his hands and now he is ‘driving’ to me.

Yoseob laughs.

 

“Thank Dujun..no, Junnie-ah~~ is it that expensive, hurm?” he smiles cutely and I only laugh.

“Just go to sleep..Baby..it’s already passed midnight..you should get some rest now..” I say with eyes heavy as hell.

 

“No..i want play first..just sleep..Junniee-ah..i’m very sure you’re tired~” he says cheery and the last figure my eyes see is he playing along with the skateboard…..before the next morning with his morning sickness.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

As usual, I started to throw out with teary eyes. It’s disgusting enough.. thank God..Dujunie is always here to help me.

 

“I will go make you some coffee,” he says and I only nod. Dujun rubs my back before he went downstairs.

 

I don’t know what to do to stop this suffer thing called morning sickness and I continue to vomit and gag, again and again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My hands shiver enough but I brave myself to look on the thing. With a high dream and hope, I stare the test for seconds before my eyes widen wild and tears filled my eyes.

 

I cup my mouth.

 

G-God..is..is this for real?! I sob, rush out from the bathroom and immediately get Dujun in front of the mirror. He almost jumped from shock as I hug him from back while crying.

 

He turns and lifts my face.

 

“I-It is..Junieee we..we..” I startle, hands shake and the tears stream down heavily. No, it’s not a depressing cry but.. I..we.. Dujun and I will..

 

“What’s this Baby?” dujun grabs the pregnancy test from my hand and stares it for a while.

He looks dazed.

 

“I-I pregnant..i pregnant, Dujun-ah!! We’re going to have a baby!!” I hug him again and this time, I cry in his embrace.

Finally..God..thanks..Thanks.. I-I..

 

“But’s..wait..Baby..” Dujun pokes my back few times but I don’t care of it. I keep on hugging him.

 

“Seob-ah..it’s..it’s only a single line here..it-it should be double, right? I mean..”

I break the hug and stare him. Dujun looks on me worriedly.

 

“No! It’s double..see?” I snatch the test from him and show him the pregnancy test. “It’s double..it’s double Dujun-ah..I’m pregnant..” I keep on chanting the word but Dujun is still staring and watching me with his worry face.

 

“It’s double..right? why did you say it’s not?!” I feel want to cry when he keeps on telling me that I’m not pregnant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay! Update for the last time!

kekeke...I'm sorry..I wrote this in a rushing because the time is approaching to the end   T,T

I dont know when i will update but if i can..( no promise) i will on this tuesday.. I will try.

 

soo..i will leave you with the question..

is Yoseob pregant..or not?

huhuhu.. Bye-bye~~

dont forget to subscribe and comment! Love you!