I Have a Baby

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I watch him wears me the Thomas socks I love on my feet and he puts a new grey loose cardigan he bought on my upper body. Dujun smiles and he pinches my cheek.

 

“Warm enough?”

I nod and thank him with my most sincere smile. Dujun laughs.

“Let’s go downstairs. I will cook you breakfast,” he says brief and helps me to stand up. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and leads me to downstairs.

 

Wait..today is not weekend..or a holiday..why doesn’t he go to his office?

 

“Want me to lift you on this?”

 

“e-eh?”

 

“Hold on,” he doesn’t wait me to reply instead of lifting me a bit and puts me down on the kitchen counter. I giggle.

 

“Junnie..” I call him and dujun curves his lips. He plays with my falling hair on my forehead.

“Don’t you go to work for today? It’s not weekend and holiday yet…erm, are you taking a leave?” I ask him softly. Dujun nods and pats my head.” I want to take care of you since..”

 

“Because of this?” I caress gentle and softly my tummy and smile happily. I beam and caress more my tummy. Baby…I have a baby in my tummy now..

“Are you happy dujun-ah? We’re going to have our own flesh..” Dujun just showed me his smile and he walked to the freezer, took out some raw foods and began to cook us our breakfast.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I make him kimchi pancakes since I need to force him to eat veggies, although it’s a little bit fermented and pickled. Yoseob wanted me to cook him ramen but I refused by using the reason that it’s not good for the ‘baby’ inside of him.

 

Okay. I don’t get these all.

 

This early morning, he rushed to me with a pregnancy test in his hand. it shocked me enough to know he bought something like that and what worried me most, he keeps on resists that he is pregnant. He told me that there’s double line- which only a single in my eyes.

 

 

 

I turn to him and watch how loving and happy he is while caressing and touching his tummy.

I bite my lips.

I do want baby..i do want to have child with him but..this is wrong. I need to go and ask Dad about this, immediately.

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

Yoseob is sitting on the couch while listening to his phone. I asked him to hear some music first and get some rest there while I talk to Dad about this.

 

Once I told him, Dad looks confuses and stares my wife at the corner of the room. he wrinkles.

“Do you bring the test?”

Luckless, I shake my head no and tell Dad that Yoseob keeps the test with him since he was too happy to know that he is pregnant. I do not know where he keeps it and I don’t have gutted either to ask him about that.

 

“It’s become more complicated as what I thought..” Dad gazes me and reaches a file. He gives it to me. “ It’s negative..the sickness that Yoseob believes to happen now is not the morning sickness a pregnant woman used to get,”

 

I flip my hair.

 

“Can we have him for further treatment?”

I look on my Dad.

 

“I scared he..”

“Dad,”

 

I stare him for a long time before I heard a soft whine at my back. We both look on him and I rush to get Yoseob on the couch. He takes off the headphone and caresses his waist.

 

“H-Hurt..” he whimpers and giggles.”-but nothing to worry..” he laughs and pulls me closer to him. Yoseob smiles and gives me a quick peck on my lips. He giggles more.

 

“Are we done? I’m hungry..”

 

I pull his button nose lightly and smile. He smiles back.” Dad..erm..did you tell him?” Yoseob raises his eyebrows and I ‘eh’ him. Yoseob pouts.

 

“This..are you forget about our baby already? “My wife huffs softly while caressing his tummy. I smack his head and he yelps.

 

“Congratulations..I’m happy, Seob-ah..” Dad snapped in and Yoseob beamed as wide as he can. He nodded and chuckled.

 

“Neh~~” yoseob replied happily and as slow as he can, he stands up from the couch and links his hand with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I watch him with mouth wide opens. The boy in front of me is not a cute boy anymore. He looks like a starving alien from the space.

Yoseob shoves another full and long scoop of ramen into his tiny and full mouth while stomping his foots like a happy kid with his lollipop. I told him and warned him to take it slow and eat one by one but he just chuckled.

 

I sigh watching him that starving and ravenous but he looks very cute and I keep on falling for him, no matter what happened and occurred now between us.

I hope..he is pregnant and it’s my eyes and sight that might wrong.. I do..really wish and hope that.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I begged, I pleaded and I forced him to accompany me to this place. Dujun deadly says no and I start to throw death glares on him.

 

@#$#.

 

He said he loves me! such a liar. I just wanted to ride the roller coster but he deafened his ears and walked away from the theme park.

 

Stupid. Pabo!

 

 

“Then just go home. I will ride and buy the ticket using my own money!” I shout and immediately disappear from his sight into the big crowd, ignoring his calls and plead.

 

I went to the ticket’s counter and when I was about to buy one, a man who I have seen stood beside me and showing his charming smile.

 

I stun.

 

It’s..it’s the man in Dujun’s office that day!!

 

“Y-Yah…you?” I raise my eyebrows and he giggles. He smiles.

 

“Don’t call me ‘yah’ or ‘you’. call me Heung Soo..Park Heung Soo,” he says warmly and shoves his hand to me.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XD!

 

OK..as I'm promise..thank God, I can fulfill it :)

so, who's curious who is Heung Soo? HAHAHA...it's woonbin (did I spell his name right?) The hot man in School 2013! HAHAHA..honestly i was thinking to put Yongguk but..I changed and save him for other purpose! hahaha..

 

ok, read, subscribe and comment.

Oh, hi you ! I see you have subscribed to this story..and also commented! Thank you very much!!! ><