I Hate You

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

No one’s pov

 

Umma approaches closer, hands gripping on Dujun’s shoulder, eyes all wet with her tears. She doesn’t know what to say except for asking Dujun’s forgiveness on her behalf and her son’s.

 

Umma cried.

 

“I’m sorry..sorry Dujun-ah…I’m sorry for ruining your wedding,” the half-aged woman almost kneeling down but her husband wrapped his hand over her shoulders, gave her the support to stand still. Yosoeb’s umma is still crying hard.

 

“I killed my grandchildren..I killed his baby,”

 

Dujun only listened to his mother-in-law while lying down on the bed. Dad had treated his son as best as he can last hours ago when Dujun came home and passed out. Now, instead of enjoying their Christmas’s feast, all of them were already lost their appetites, eyes watering and only sobs, bawls could be heard instead of laughing or smiling.

 

 

The pathetic man is still lying on his bed, eyes close tight as he trying to forget the problem, which for him was, his life is no more than important or meaningful except for failure or shattered.

 

 

 

Yoon dujun just hoping and wishing he could turn back the time or could stop that boy from leaving him like this.

 

Life is pathetic for him, he guessed.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

“Yah, oppa! Oppa, yah!” a beautiful woman with a navy top mini dress, high heels that damn high, bare skin legs exposed and those stupid make-up on her face calls my name. I don’t know why she chose to wear a clothe that could give her flu or dying in this cold weather.

 

And, are women love to show off their s?!

Since I don’t have any interest on them, or only at least, I don’t know anything about women or ladies.

 

“Oppa…Don’t you want to dance with me? come on~”

Oh well. She ‘s starting to flirt with me now. I don’t know either I should stay and dance with her in this noisy night club or leave her and go to find other good, or not, chic to play with. I’m kinda bored with this wild woman already.

 

“I don’t have the mood, baby.” I pull her nose and she pouts. This woman grabs my hands and leads them onto her slim waist. She moves her hips according to the music played and I only laughed.

“Oppa~~ please? Here,” she next snaking my hands to upper of her good posture and when my hands reach to her cleavage, she pulls me closer and kisses my lips.

 

I stun- only for seconds before a bulky man comes, pushes me away from that flirting woman, gives me a hard and firm punch on my jaw. I stumble and collapse on the dance floor- the visitors stop from their dancing and stare us.

 

I smirk and wipe my bleeding lips.

 

“Oppa! Yah! Who are you to hit Dujun oppa you ?!” the woman yells to the man who punched me earlier. She slaps the man but to my surprise, or not really, the man slapped her back, causing her to fall with a loud ‘thud’ sound.

 

The man squats and pulls the woman’s hair.

 

“You ty woman! Don’t you satisfied enough me ing you ?!” the man shouts and forces the woman to stand.

She screams.

 

“Don’t you know how to behave on a woman? Doesn’t your mom teach you? hrmm?” I laugh and smirk while standing up. I fixed my jacket and walk to their place. I kick him and help the girl to stand up, hide her at my back.

 

The sturdy doesn’t fight back, however, he beckons and gestures his followers and like mosquitoes, small and noisy little bugs they are, the men starting to punch, hit, kick and even throw themselves onto me.

 

I huff and smirk.” Then, I don’t have any other opinion, I guess.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re a cop?!”

The girl bursts with eyes widen. I don’t say much.

“Yah, oppa! Tell me!”

 

“He’s not,”

 

I turn to my left and see Gayoon slowly approaching the place. she smiles, before a smack landed on my back head. I groan.

 

“He’s a pabo prosecutor! Stupid man! Don’t you know how dangerous they were idiot?!” I laugh.” Don’t you dare to smile Yoon Dujun. Don’t you know how many paper works that I need to prepare before this midnight?!”

 

“Yah, at least I made them locked up in the jail.”

“Yeah, stupid egoist colleagues I have here! And you-“ Gayoon points on the girl next to me and looks her up and down. The girl name Aeran snorts and grabs my arm.” Don’t you see this man is already married?! This!” Gayoon pulls harsh my hand and shows her the ring.” He’s taken young lady. Now, follow me. I will take your indications,”

 

“O-Oppa..”

I sigh and cup her face. I give her my smile and kiss her cheek.” Sorry for dragging you into this case. I need you to get close to that bastard,”

 

The girl looks on me disbelief.

 

“But,” I tilt her head a bit and savor her lip. I kiss; I shove my tongue inside of her as if kissing is nothing for me.” Thank you for your helping. I owe you, Aeran-sshi. Sorry…” I ruffle her long hair and stand up.”… and take care of yourself, hrm? Stop playing and clubbing.”

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                            **********************

 

 

 

 

I thought I could have a nice and comfy sleep as soon as I reached home but thanked to that noisy Nam shin, Mom and Dad get me and ask me either I’m alright or not.

Damn Woonie.

 

“How on the earth you know about this, you kiddo?” woonie shrugs and laughs. Mom smacks my head and tells me to stay still while she wipes my bruises on my face with a warm towel.

 

I snort.

 

“I’m fine…This is my job, Mom. It just bruises,”

Mom sighs but her hand is still caressing and putting the medicine on my cuts.” Really, don’t worry of me. I’ve been prosecutor for four years already. What’s make you take this much efforts on me? I’m not a kid,”

 

“You’re. don’t you remember how messed and disaster your life three years ago?” Woonie blurted out, before he could realize what he had said and when he does, he cups his mouth and stares both Dad and Mom in horror.

 

I only smiled.

“I do, and I’m still remember those days,”

“H-Hyung…I…”

 

Smile.

 

“It’s alright. Don’t worry. It’s enough, Mom. Thanks for taking care of me.” I smile and ask Mom to stop. I stand up and climb the stairs to my room, after greeting them good night.

 

 

 

I sit on the bed and slowly touch the bruises on my face. Minutes later, I lie down and close my eyes, trying hard to think other things than that person.

I huff.

 

How can I forget that boy? Every day, every hour, every minute and second I keep on reminiscing him. How he smiles, how he stares me with those beautiful eyes, how he pouts and how he hates me… Yang Yoseob will never leave my mind.

 

“I need some cold bathe,” I think and shrug to the bathroom to invigorate myself this late night. I need to stop from remembering him.

 

I have noticed that since he left me I have changed a lot. To think of, I took almost a year to heal myself from treating myself like a pathetic corpse. I skipped my meals for almost two weeks, I didn’t go to work and else.

 

I giggle.

 

I think I’ve changed. The old Yoon Dujun is dead, I guessed.

I’m no longer Yoon Dujun who used to be very pathetic on chasing his wife.

 

 

I have been looking for him every time- since he left me yet he’s nowhere to be found. Gayoon, Yonghwa, Gna and Jihoon hyung…they all helped me but still, I can’t find where’s the hell he was.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Gayoon’s pov

 

 

I knock his door and step into his room. Dujun isn’t in his room. I sigh. This man, I don’t know how he manages his life with this messy room. he’s a freaking famous prosecutor I know but with his room’s condition…

 

“Oh, Gayoonie~”

He beams and slowly walks to his desk. He takes the file on his desk and hands it to me. I snort.” Yah, were you drink last night?!” I step backward hands cover my nose. He laughs.

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

I stare him disbelief.

 

“Yes, I’m telling you the truth. I just went to the club. One of the girls seems having her interest on me so yeah,”

“Other case, again?”

 

Dujun nods his head and laughs.” I live for my jobs now, Gayoonie.”

“Only…your jobs?”

 

Dujun smiles warmly, as he always does and he sits on the couch in his room. He takes off his coat and rubs his face. I do want to have a talk with him…you know what and who will I ask him about but since he’s this tire and mess, I think I can ask him soon or later.

 

“Glad to know you’re this enthusiasm on your jobs,”

He chuckles.

 

“By the way,” I approach him on the couch and give him a file. He wrinkles.” Take some time to read that offer letter inside of the file. I hope you can give your decision.” And I leave the room without waiting for his next question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

Hungary? That far?

I reread the letter and think for a while. This can be my chance to travel and take this case to handle but, Hungary is far from here- though I will be there only for a month.

 

I sigh and ruffle my hair.

“Just go Dujun-ah, who knows, you can heal yourself better than now,” I say to myself and make my mind, to accept the case and go to Hungary.

 

 

 

 

                                            ****************************************

 

 

A beautiful girl is waiting for me in front of the arrival department with my name on the A4 paper. I wave her and approach her place.

She bows down and tries to take my bag. I shake my head no and she smiles awkwardly when I refused to be helped by her.

 

“Are you Korean? Do you understand-“

“I do,”

 

I giggle.

 

“I’m mixed of Korean and British. I lived here, if you wonder.” I nod.” Here, this is the place where you will stay. I will arrange all of your needs as soon as possible.”

I wrinkle.

 

Wait. I don’t get this.

 

“M-Miss,” I call her.” Arent you my partner?” the girl looks weird on me when I said ‘partner’.

“Ah, no, what I meant was, wasn’t I’m here for…..” I told her about the case, the people I would and should meet for this case. And to my surprise, when I’m done telling her everything, she laughs and chuckles.

 

“No, I’m not a lawyer or prosecutor. Erm, Miss Gayoon and a guy name Yonghwa-sshi told me you would come here for having some travels and rests. Am I wrong?”

 

Wh-what?

 

“T-They did tell you that?”

 

She nods.

 

“Am I wrong taken person? Yoon Dujun…isn’t that your name?” she asks me confused and I only nod, hand reaches my phone-dial that two awesome friends. Once Gayoon picks up her phone, I begin to shout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They did cross the limit but for my second thought, they did a good plan as a best friend. No, I don’t blame them for lying me on this instead, I’m thankful and happy that knowing I have such a concern and kind friend.

 

“Pabo. I don’t need these all.” I mumble and walk to the bed. I lie down, try to get a sleep first, before I went to the nightclub, and have some fun over there. I’m tired enough with the jet legs.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

 

The loud music drove Dujun to dance in any gestures he wanted while having y girls around him. Yoon dujun doesn’t bother about that, instead, he pulls any girl his hands reach and happily dances around. Dujun doesn’t drunk or crazy but he wants to enjoy the free time he has.

 

He is still Yoon Dujun but most of his attitudes were changed.

 

 

Dujun is so into the music, until he almost forgets a person whom he loves most and longs for is around him. The man is still dancing, grabs a y and gorgeous girl, hands snaking on her small waist. Yoon dujun is still knows how to behave and control himself- as he doesn’t touch or harass the girl. He only danced with her.

 

However, taking the chance, the girl wraps her arms around Dujun’s neck, pulls him closer and crashes her red velvet lips onto Dujun’s. that man hates it but he doesn’t do any effort to break the kiss. Dujun chuckles and kisses the girl back, with eyes close.

 

Dujun tilts the girl’s head, making a better access. He slowly opens his eyes and breaks the kiss. He laughs.

 

“Don’t seduce me, you beautiful.” He says that in English, as he doesn’t know how to speak their language. The girl smiles and she back to get Dujun, arms wrap around his neck.

 

They two continue on dancing until to the time where Dujun’s eyes caught a figure not far from him. His eyes shot wide opened.

 

He stops from dancing, eyes begin to tear and lips quiver.

He mumbles a name.

 

Yang Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xD

Oke. Honest to say, I dont satisfy with this chapter. I dont know how to edit this =='

However, i hope you enjoy reading this chapter !

 

 

Oh yesh, Dujun turns to 'wild' one ! haha