Dujun's time

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I help him to the bed, lay him down and put his head on my lap. I hum a soft tune while caressing his hair.

“Sleep tight baby…I will be here until you’re asleep,” I tap his back soft and slow, hoping he will easily get to his nice and warm sleep and calm from the surprising meet.

“Dujunah?”

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you.”

I smile, tap him more at his back. I lean closer and kiss his hair. Yoseob tucks on me tight but the grip slowly loosening minutes by minutes. A soft chuckle escapes from my mouth seeing how easy and cute he is.

I caress his back, I and ruffle soft his hair and slowly lift his head from my lap, put it on a pillow. Grab the blanket, I cover him to his chest and curve my lips.

 

I was stepping down to the downstairs and my phone rang. I was hesitating at first to pick it up, however, my finger hits and pushes the ‘accept’ button on the screen.

“He’s fine. Yoseobies is sleeping already.”

 

I try to stabilize the phone between my ear and my shoulder while my hands are tidying up the table after our meals. I bring the plates and glasses to the kitchen, put them into the sink.

 

“Are you sure?”

Dad only hums and tells me that the decision was Yoseob’s choice. My Yoseob wanted to give his services at Dad’s hospital in next two days. I do not know what to say- the fact he is still distresses from the early families gathering and the choice he made. I am not that persuaded about these.

 

“Dad,”

I sigh and rub my face.” Give me a day. I will let you know my decision on tomorrow before night. I’m not very confident he is that fine after he met his family just now. let me ask him one more time.” Dad sighs but he agrees with me anyway. He told me not to force or averse to whatever Yoseob will decide.

 

 

 

End

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

“Dujun?”

Yoseob stirs in his sleep and awakes out of sudden. The boy gets up from lying back and search for the man in the room. it’s odd, Yoseob thought. Dujun was nowhere to be finding in the room. “Dujunah?”

 

Feeling anomalously, he gets off from the bed, rubs his morning face and his messy hair in repeat. Yoseob steps gingerly the stairs and calls for his husband.

“Junnie?”

Yet the loneliness and silence conquer the empty place, the living room, the kitchen and every place in the house. The not-so-fully awake boy yawns many times but his mouth and eyes are still calling and searching for the man.

 

“Hurm? It’s not a working day. Where is Dujunah?”

 

Yoseob scratches his un-itchy scalp and he decides to back to his room and gets his phone. He has no clue at all where Dujun is so that he thought he could give the man a call.

Yoseob is ready to step the first stair when the main door opens, slowly reveals a man with two plastic bags on his hand. the man does not look good-he is coughing and wiping his nose- the simple and first sign of getting a flu or fever.

 

“Dujunah?”

The man smiles and approaches his wife in front of the stair. A not so bright smile shown on his face and his dark and heavy eye bags make Dujun looks creepy.

“Dujunah?” Yoseob gets his husband-follows him to the kitchen and stares, scrutinizes the man intently. Yoseob lifts his head and face a bit, hand tries to palm the man’s forehead.

Yet, Dujun shakes his head no and giggles.” I’m not sick, Seobie,”

“Ayy, Junnie-ah..You look creepy and not well. Are you having fever? Hrmm? Let me-“ Yoseob’s hand stop from making it way to Dujun’s forehead, stuck and traps into Dujun’s grip. The man shakes his head no again and he plants a soft and quick peck on Yoseob’s head.

 

“Go take your bath. I will prepare these foods.”

“Are you sure you’re all fine?”

Dujun nods.

 

“Go. I will call you back later, neh?”

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Damn. Why now?! I have a lot to do. Please do not tell me I’m having a fever.

My head is spinning, of course and my sight gets blur sometimes, make me durable to move. I shake my head, trying to erase the headache and the blurry sight problem.

I sigh heavily.

 

 

Yoseob is already done taking his bathe and now is helping me to place the foods onto the plates and bowls for the broth. We eat our breakfast rather in silent mode though I try not to make it obvious. My head is still spinning, as if I was twirling and turning around myself in a high speed.

 

Yoseob takes the plates, bowls and mugs to the sink and he washes the dishes without any complaint or whining. I know he can feel and see that I’m not in a good condition.

 

“Seob,”

This small boy turns to me and gets himself the tissue paper, wipes his wet hands. Yoseob raises his eyebrows.” I, see. I want talk about,” I clear my husky throat and stand from sitting. I lean a bit to the table and again clear my dry and husky throat.

 

“Dujunah? Are you okay?”

I smile.

 

“See, about your decision on being..” darn. Please not now! I blink my eyes several times, as if it could reduce the pain from headache and dizziness.

Yoseob looks on me weird and he approaches me closer.

“Junnie?”

 

“A-aah, no. I’m fine.” I try to deny more but this headache is no joke. I feel my body is burning deep inside and melts all of my important organs.

 

“I..”

I try to precede the next word but I give up and stumble in front of Yoseob.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I stare the number on Dujun’s phone screen and hesitate to tap it. I was like…well, I, I do not know what to do. Should I? But then…

 

“Neh doojoon-sshi?”

I cup my mouth and being hesitate for second time to answer her. “ Doojoon-ah? Hello?”

“N-Noo..na..”

“Yoseobie?”

Gna noona deepens her voice and asks me again either I was Yoseob or not.” Seobie? wae? Something wrong?” noona asks me and I turn to the frail sick man on the bed, eyes stare him worried and I scratch my back head.

I sigh.

 

“Noo..noona-yah..c-can you make me chicken soup? Well, ginseng chicken soup?” I ask her for a favor since I am a newbie in cooking. I do not know what to give him, well I do, I mean, I am a doctor and I know how to treat a patient with high fever yet I do not know much in cook.

 

“Can you? I, noona..”

Ahh, I must put this stupid ridiculous egoist away now. I need my noona’s help.” Neh, I think I have the stuffs except ginseng here…”

Noona says something and I only approve her. it’s not important anyway to think twice. She just telling about Jieun is coming with her since Jihoon hyung…

j-ji…jieun?

 

Jieunie baby?

Wait, noona…she is going to…

 

“N-noona! Noona-yah? Hello?” I shout for her not to hang up, however, she was and the line is already disconnected.

Sighing, I went back to Dujun, put back his phone onto the nightstand, knelt down and palmed his burning forehead. I hissed and immediately pulled my hand back.

“Dujunah…Gwaenchanha?”

I his falling hair and rush to the wardrobe, take out a white mini towel, get a bowl filled with cold water downstairs, rush back to the room and dip the towel into the bowl.

I put the wet towel on his burning forehead and caress his hair. Feeling unsatisfied with those, I went to the wardrobe once again, took out another two small towels and soaked them into the cold water inside of the bathroom.

 

“Feeling better? Hmm?”

I know he is sleeping or half-asleep due to this high fever he got yet I keep on talking to him. I wipe his arms with the damp small towel gingerly and using the other towel, I wipe his collarbone, to his chest and his face.

I hope these can help him to reduce the heat inside of him.

“s-s..seob..I-It’s ..okay.” Dujun says soft and slow, and he sounds as if he is having a sore throat. Trying not to panic and do what he told me, I nod weakly and change the towel on his forehead to a new- chill and soggy- and wipe his face with the other towel. See, I have three all of them to use on him.

 

“Seems like I’m your first patient baby,” dujun chuckles a bit and I look him intently, amuse by his cheekiness. Wow, that cheekiness and cheesiness are the parasites inside of him already, I guess. He could freely jokes when he is this bad.

“Stop talking or I will shut up your mouth with my fail kisses.” I threaten him but later I felt full of regret with the threat I told him when he starts to tease me again and again with that epic fail blackmail.

He might sick, he might weak but his stupid cheekiness and teasing attitude are still there, living healthily inside of him.

 

“is it because…Is this because I forced you played with the rain yesterday’s morning?”

I ask him because that is the only reason I can figure out why he out of sudden gets this fever and flu. Well, honest to say, I do not know his body is not that strong. I thought I was the one that easily get sick and hurt.

“Dujunie?”

 

“No..it’s not your fault..”

I stare him long and he shakes his head no weakly. He smiles a bit.” I get a cute and adorable doctor, thanks to this fever.” Dujun chuckles and whimpers when I throw the damp towel right onto his face. I want to pull his hair but thinking how sick and horrible he is, I decided not to.

 

“Hold on, I will take the remedies for you. I think I put the-“

Dujun holds my wrist and stops me from leaving him on the bed. I turn to him and dujun shakes his head.” No need pills. I’m fine.”

“But…”

 

He smiles.” You have called Noona, didn’t you?”

Slow, I nod.” This fever will soothe faster after noona’s ‘remedy’ and your concern by my side.” He beams.

 

“Sit by me. Hold my hand, wipe my burning face, chest etc and kiss my forehead. Those will help me.” Dujun giggles and sighing, I sit on the bed, next to him, grab the almost drying damp towel from his forehead and dip it into the bowl.

I do what he wants anyway and wait anxiously for Noona and…her baby. The baby girl that I have not seen for ages. She must grown up now.

 

 .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, there's more but I will post the other in a new chapter (next one)

And, Thanks for subscribing to this fic! 100+ subscribers...that an honor for me. ! Aha, do not unsubscribe! I watch you girl! c:

Thanks for everything my lovely readers!