My Resolution

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

So…here is it.. a bonus chapter for you. Thank you for all of your supports, comments and loves for this story. I hope this chapter won’t disappoint you. I tried my best to write this so..enjoy chingu.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Walking back into our room, I close the door behind me and smile as I watch seobie in front of the mirror that is high as him. Approaching him closer, I stand next to him and look his image in the mirror.

“is Zelo sleeps already?” he stops from looking his image in the mirror and turns to me. His face seems bright these days.

 

“He sleeps as soon as I put him on the bed. School must be tiresome for him..” smiling and wrapping my arms around Yoseob’s waist, pulling him close to me and kiss his neck.” You look beautiful…”

“I guess so?” he chuckles and scrutinizing himself in the mirror.

“I cant believe it, Junnie.. i…”

“Thank you… I will be here for you all the time.” Inhaling his sweet scent, my hand quietly sneaks to his tummy and caresses the flat part. I kiss his side.

“I’m promise I will help you and-“

“I know…I know you wont leave me with me being pregnant now…I always believe you so don’t worry pabo.” Yoseob turns to his side and steals a kiss, quick and short, giggling as soon as he done. His hand on mine.

 

“I will take care better of this baby, Junnie…I will.”

 

I only could smile, looking on our reflection in the mirror. It feels so…unreal. It feels like this is a beautiful dream that I don’t want or wish to get up in the next morning. Yoseob has been positive for a week and I’m grateful to know that my wife, finally carrying our child after those what happened years ago.

I know this would give me another new world, a new challenge to face with Yoseob as I have been never taking care of a pregnant woman…or a pregnant boy before yet I have many friends, umma and appa to help me- to help us .

 

 

 

 

 

“Junnie…”

Yoseob comes and stands next to me, his hand holds something that looks like tickets. I’m guessing they are amusement park’s tickets or it could be movie’s. yoseob is on his leave for few days since Dad gave him too much privilege on his pregnancy now. he puts the tickets on the kitchen counter, a bit far from me.

“Have you eaten your breakfast baby? I’m making some scramble eggs with-“

“the thought of it already makes my throat feels funny…” he says softly and I only smile, shrugging a bit.”-and a glass of milk?”

“no ..thanks.” Yoseob shakes his head no and immediately rushes to the nearest bathroom, gagging out. Those sounds were familiar for me these days.

 

Turning off the stove and wash my hand, I grab some tissues and gets my wife in the bathroom, watching him throwing out clear water for seconds before slow and gently rub his back. I keep on caressing his back and his hair.

“I will make you some lemonade..is that sound good baby?” I ask him gently, wetting my palm and rub on his neck and the back.

“feels a bit better?” I ask him again and caress his back continuously since then though he didn’t say anything instead of nodding or shaking his head.

“I’m good…thank you.” Yoseob lifts his face and washes his mouth, smiling weakly as he turns to me.” thank you Junnie…”

“My pleasure baby…” smiles tenderly, I bend down a little and hold him, carry him to the couch in the living room though he whines and tells me to let him walk by his own. I kiss his lips while carrying him since that’s the only way that worked on him to keep quiet.

“I will get you the lemonade. Oppa won’t be long, baby” I laugh softly and wink at him before walk away to the kitchen, getting some lemonade that I already made in advance from the fridge and hear on his endless whining from living room since I keep on making him calls me that.

 

 

End,

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

Zelo kisses Yoseob on his cheek and smiles, he puts his bag right away in his room upstairs and changes his uniform. Minutes later he gets his Yoseob Appa that is now watching some programs in the television.

 

“How’s your day, hmm? Everything good baby?”

Yoseob repositions himself into a better posture, he turns to face on his son completely with his hand tenderly caressing the boy’s hair. He smiles though his face looks a bit pale.

“something wrong baby?” Yoseob asks again his son, his hand grabs the remote and switches off the television. He can sense something wrong…or bothering that little boy.

“Sheobie appa..” Zelo plays with his little fingers and he slowly holds his appa’s hand, staring blankly at the knuckles.” My classmates…they asked me why I have two dads…” he says softly, his eyes a bit teary as if he is going to break down in no times.” They said…I’m an abandoned child so that you two took me and made me as your son.”

 

Yoseob’s eyes grow bigger and wider, almost dropping his jaw at whatever he heard from his little boy. This boy is only seven years old and they know all those things? What’s happened to the world nowadays? Kids supposed not to know anything yet about those kind things yet…his son now are getting hurt with his friends’ words.

 

“Are you sad, baby? Hmm?” Yoseob pulls his son onto his lap, he lifts the boy’s face and smiles. “you know what Dujunie appa will say to you, right if he saw you are going to cry like this?”

“-that I’m the most beautiful and blissful little boy in the world?” Zelo’s eyes look into Yoseob’s, his lips curve a bit at the corner. His eyes slowly become clear and bright as he looks on his appa.

“Yes you are baby. Don’t be sad. We are always be here for you…”

“the little angel too?” the boy keeps on asking and this time his eyes darting on Yoseob’s flat tummy. His hand gently rubbing the place, making the elder chuckles and ruffles his son’s hair.

“Yes.. the little angel too.. you’re going to be a very good hyung or oppa, don’t worry.” Yoseob nods, his hand keeps on ruffling Zelo’s hair.” Now, do you want to watch some cartoons with me or taking a nap?”

Humming for seconds, the little boy grins, tightening his arms around his appa’s waist.

“here. To watch cartoons with my loving appa…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

The next morning. I woke up with the sudden headache and endlessly going back and forth from the bathroom. Dujun is not home since he is needed for some cases while Zelo is going to  Gna noona since I discussed it earlier with Dujun about our son’s benefits. Zelo always tell us that he wants to learn English therefore we sent him, reluctantly to State where noona is, until I gave birth to this little angel.

 

Besides, zelo seems eager to meet his niece and also his gorgeous aunt and uncle.

 

My phone rings from the nightstand few times since I’m still in the bathroom, dealing with my morning sickness. After like decades, I walk out weakly, with my hand on my waist, walking exactly like an exhausted ahjumma.

I look on the caller Id and it was from Dujunie.

A text received and I tap on the screen, read his message.

 

From: My Junnie

 

How are you feeling, baby? Is it getting worse? If yes, I will take you to the doctor in next two hours once I’m done with crime scenes. Lemonade is on the upmost place in the fridge and there’s some ginger candies on my table in the reading room.

 

Smiling softly, I sit on the bed and lean my back against the headboard, replying his text with a light smile on my face.

 

From: baby

 

I’m good. Nothing to worry. Focus on your work, Junnie. I’m all fine.

 

My phone vibrates in next two minutes.

 

From: My Junnie

 

I will be back sooner. I promise. Kisses your palm and place it on your lips for me. XOXO

 

Chuckling, I shake my head when I read my husband’s text. He is such a dork and amazing husband…I should be grateful for having him though he is soo cheeky. I really should. Looking on the screen, I laugh at my words, inhaling deeply before hitting the send button.

 

From: Baby

 

Done. /kisses your lips back in return/

 

And…sent! I still chuckling at my last reply and reread it many times, waiting for him to reply but it has been almost half an hour yet still there is no replies. Sighing softly, I put back the phone on the nightstand, lying on my back and unconsciously fall asleep while waiting for him to send me a text or a call.

 

It has been hours since I fall asleep yet there is no message or miscalls from Junnie every time I check on my phone. Dragging my legs to downstairs to get myself a glass of lemonade, my phone rings out of sudden, immediately rushing back into my room and beaming brightly as I pick the call up, calling his name cheerfully.

 

Yet I was wrong.

It was Dad.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Umma rubs his son’s back lovingly, her hand squeezing lightly the man’s. She smiles weakly, trying to make her son feels better.

“Do you want anything to eat? Some soups perhaps?” Umma looks on Yoseob, her hand is still caressing his back. She has been with him since three hours ago but Yoseob might be arrived earlier than she did.

 

“I’m okay, Umma… don’t worry of me.”

The woman in her middle age sighs softly. Her eyes fall on her son.” Seobie…”

“I’m fine…really.” Yoseob lifts his face and turns to his side, smiling softly at his Umma. He squeezes back the hand that keep on holding his.

“ I will be with Junnie. I will sleep here tonight and the rest nights until he is discharged. I can use the bathroom in his room if I feel want to throw out, I have some ginger candies in my bag and also lemonade from the cafeteria if I need it…” he smiles to reassure the elder.

“this is my place where I work so it’s okay, umma. Junnie’s dad is here, too. I will be all fine. I know Junnie will get up soon. He is strong. He will, umma. He will. He has me and this little angel…” Yoseob’s voice sound wavering a bit at the end, his eyes getting teary yet he is still smiling. But his smile is still there.

 

He is strong.

He used to be strong and he will keep on being strong.

 

                               *******************************************************

 

 

Two days in row Yoseob has been looking for his husband, he helped the nurses by cleaning Dujun’s arms and legs with wet towel and looking for his progression since he is a doctor, too. Dad visited him and Dujun last hour, told him not to stress out since it will affect the baby that he is carrying.

 

Yoseob tries to fill his time with doing anything he can but the emptiness he feels make him sighs, sitting on the chair next to the bed and looks on sleeping Dujun on the bed. He thought he could be okay without Dujunie for few days or weeks…because he used to leave the man for years yet his heart yearns madly for the man. His heart screams for the man’s loving cares, his smiles, his arms wrapping around his body every time, his affectionate, his kisses, his hugs- Yoseob missed everything from Dujun.

He finally realized he cant live without Dujun.

He loves the man.

He deadly in love with the man and he can’t survive by his own.

 

 

End. 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

Dujun is still unconscious, his cut on his head is slowly healing yet he still doesn’t open his eyes for me..for this little angel in me.

Dujun’s head was bleeding so much when he was brought to the hospital. He was unconscious from the place where he was found, head covered with pools of blood with a thick wood laid next to him. A constructor worker found him between the bags of cement, believed a person attacked him or more than one since the place was too messed.

 

And the time he was attacked is when he was texting with me.

 

“You know…today I don’t have any morning sickness…it feels so heaven..” chuckles softly, my hands gently rubbing and cleaning his arms with a wet towel. I look on his face for seconds. “ and I miss you a lot…come back to me, Dujunie…we need you… I need you the most.”

 

Silence eats the place once again. Once I’m done cleaning him, I take out a thick book from my beg while on a ginger candy, open the first page and smile.

It was my diary.

 

I read him everything- from the first page to the middle on what I have written, from our first met, the engagement, our universities life and our first time… I read him my diary for hours, not realizing it was already dark and slowly fall asleep next to him, with my hand holds his.

 

 

I wake up with someone tapping my back. Assuming it was Dad or the nurse that comes to check on Dujun’s condition, I quickly get up from having my head on the bed, eyes still close and softly yawn.

 

I look on my side yet there is no one there, rubbing my eyes as I could be hallucinating before yet a voice greets my ears.

 

It was Dujunie’s voice… he finally conscious and is looking on me now.

 

 

End

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

Dad comes and checks on me, telling me the only good news that I heard since this morning – I can be discharged by this evening since I’m all fine now. the bleeding is stopped and does the cut. It’s healing in a good way.

But…the problem that bugging my mind is…

 

“I will pack all of your clothes…”

A soft voice breaks my long stare on the man that is talking, he moves silently to a small bag and puts inside my shirts, pants and boxer. He looks someone unfamiliar for me. he is not my dongsaeng. I knew my dongsaeng and Dongwoon is taller as I remember.

He could not be my friend too since I don’t have many and he could not be any of my family because I never seen him before.

 

“Are you one of the caretaker that my dad hired to take care of me?” I ask him while he is busying packing my shirts.” Are you someone that I should know?”

 

He stops from putting my shirts inside of the bag, smiling weakly.” I’m your wife, Junnie…I’m your seobie.”

 

 

 

I look around the place and nod to myself, satisfying at the house’s landscape and the inner interior. This is a good house that I always dream of for having one once I’m married..to a woman instead of a…man. And that man is pregnant now.

 

Dad told me that I lost my five years memory which is I cant remember at all what has happened between the frame time. Those memories would come back slowly…or not. I could get back or lose them. I don’t know.

And that man came into my life in the years that I lost.

 

 

                    *********************************************************

 

It was so unfamiliar for me to hear someone throwing out early in the morning. I barely remember my Mom did when she carrying Dongwoon and this doesn’t helping me to remember at all. Instead, those sounds make me lost my appetite.

 

I decided to watch some programs on the tv when his small figure catches my eyes, his legs weakly make their move to the fridge and opens it. I could hear his soft voice and according to what I heard, he is looking for lemonade that I finished up just now.

 

“Junnie…”

I stare blankly on the screen.

“Junnie..” his voice getting close to me.

“Dujun.” It’s odd to hear someone calls me Junnie.

“W-We are running out of lemonade… can you make some more for me?” his voice soft and his eyes land perfectly on mine. I clear my throat.

“ I’m sorry I drank yours and I’m sorry too… I don’t know how to make one.” I reply, quick and short. I try not to make any eye contact with him but damn… those soft pleads…

Sigh.

 

“I will go make some for you. I will try to make it edible.”

 

 

 

 

Yoseob. I learn to get know him better and closer since everyone is telling how deep and passion I was with him. I loved him. he is my wife and I adored him madly. I should try to get back those memories with him. yet I cant. It seems too impossible and I cant feel the love that they keep on saying.

It has been three months. Three ing months I tried to get back the memories that I lost. I tried doing anything, everything that would remind me of him yet I can’t.

Seeing his tummy growing isn’t pleasing me but it doesn’t annoy me too. It amazes me sometimes, watching how the little one growing inside.

 

“Junnie…”

There he is, calling the name again and again.

 

“Dujunie…” his soft hand grabs mine, turning me to face him and with a loving smile on his face, this man pulls me into his hug, his warm arms wrap my shoulders.

“I miss you…”

“I really miss Yoon Dujun who always be there for me…who always wraps his arms around me and telling sweet words.”

I look down on him.

 

“I want my husband back… I know I should be grateful for having you. I should thank you for living and choosing me to be with you and I’m sorry for everything what I have done…” his voice shaky and I can feel his trembling arms on my back. Is he crying?

 

“I want you back and I’m promise on my life, I will love you until the end of my life.”

“don’t promise on thing that you cant hold on, Yoseob…” my mouth slips the words as I lift his face, smiling at the view I see and thumbs his tears away from his chubby cheeks.

The tears flowing down shamelessly even more.

 

“I’m sorry for everything I did on you...” he sobs and tries to look down though my hands are cupping his face to keep on looking up.

Smiles, my mind must be crazy when I lean in and plant a soft kiss on his plump lips.

“Bring me back the old Yoseob that I used to know.” I still smiling at him.

“Make me remember of you, of our memories together and show me that you are Yoseob that I used to know.”

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I look around the place and could not stop from smiling at the thoughts and memories of me and Junnie living here when we’re in our university life.

The old apartment is still here, the furniture are different than before but the place give me these feelings that I cant ever describe. The scene where he always play soccer inside of the small room, hit my nose and made it bleed, the place where we fought a lot like cat and dog, the scene where we burnt midnight oil together before the examination and where our feelings starting to develop.

This old apartment is perfect for me to make him remember of our memories.

 

“so…this is our first place where we lived together?”

I nod and stand close to him, holding his hand.

“are you sure you want to live here? You’re going to enter your trimester now…isn’t the place is too small for us?”

I shake my head no and pull him into a hug.

“I’m fine. I would be all fine as long as you’re here with me.”

“I doubt that.”

Lifting my head and stare on his face, biting my lips. this is the first time ever I heard Dujun saying he is doubting my love for him. and it feels really hurt.

 

“I will make you remember on me. on our precious memories, Dujunie… I will give the old Yoseob to you here..” smiling softly, I hug him back and feels his hands caressing my back and hair. I can do it… I can do this.

 

 

For weeks, I treat him as best as I can, bringing him to our university and other places that would make him remembers back. I didn’t mend our relationship but I keep us on the track, giving him my love that I used to throw away because of my selfish, because of my arrogant.

Dujun deserved better than this and I did my best.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Laughing at how ridiculously I was before, shaking my head no in amuse when yoseob gave me his diary. I was never read any diary before and I always think that diary supposed not to be shared with someone else besides of yourselves yet Yoseob gave me his, smiling at me every time I laugh or guffaw.

 

And a page catches my attention.

 

“I shot you?”

I look on him and the man nods weakly. “it was coincidence and you didn’t mean of it… you just did your job and you tried to safe me, not hurting me so it’s not your fault, Junnie.”

I dumbfound for minutes.

“Junnie…”

Yoseob calls my name as he realized my expression changed. He slow and gently walks to me with his hand on his waist, supporting his big belly. He sits on the bed where I am now and squeezes my shoulder lightly.

 

“it’s okay and don’t think about it anymore…I told you that-“

“Can I look on the shoulder that I shot?” I ask him and Yoseob doesn’t seem surprise at my question. Instead, he nods and smiles, slowly his maternal dress, sliding down the fabric from his top and show me his shoulder with a fading scar.

My thumb gently caresses the skin.

 

“It must be hard for you…I’m sorry.”

“no don’t be. It’s okay.”

“-no its not okay…” sigh heavily, I stare on the pale skin for moment, caressing it gently before leaning in and kiss his shoulder.

“I’m sorry for my mistake Yoseobie…” I even cant lift my face since I feel very guilty on him.  my head keeps on bending down for a while before I lift up and look on him.

“Silly. You idiot . Stupid king kong.” Yoseob mumbles soft, his eyes lock with mine.” Idiot king kong… I told you its okay. Should I shut your mouth up with kisses?” he chuckles, his eyes seem genuine when he looks into my eyes.

“ I told you its okay and since you ruin my mood already…you need punishment.”

Blinking enough, I look on him disbelief and yoseob takes away his diary, puts it down from the bed and pushes me down on the mattress. He chuckles.

 

“Have you heard pregnant wife still can give you some  with his mouth?” he raises his eyebrows and slowly taking off his maternity dress, leaving him all with a growing tummy. I watch him silently for moment before laughing softly, turning us with him laying on the bed and me on his top.

 

“I might don’t remember our past but I’m still a man…who gays for his wife.” Whispers softly, thumbing his lower lips and claims my poverties on my wife passionately after eight months of enduring myself.

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I wake up in the next morning with a morning kiss on my right cheek, smiling brightly since I can see that my husband is the one who gave it. Dujun smiles tenderly, his fingers brush my hair and cheeks, and this feels like those morning I always have before he lost his memories.

It feels like we back to six years ago where we first confessed to each other and he proposed me on the football’s field.

It feels so real.

“Morning sweetheart.”

His crook teeth make me chuckle, smiling and pecking his lips as I say morning too.

“You’re damn hot. I still can feel your warmness from your mouth around my-“

“oh shut up Junnie…” I snap him before he could finish his sentence, feeling slightly embarrass on his words. I guess his ert is still there though he lost his memories. He used to say the same way every time we make love in the next morning.

“Junnie…”

He hums while playing with my falling hair on my forehead.

“is your memory is getting back?”

He looks on me and raises his eyebrows. “wae?”

“ just because…” I hum and stare on his bare chest for a while before a sharp pain hits me, making me wince. My face slowly sweating.

 

“Baby?”

Dujun looks on me and pulls the duvet away from covering our bodies, giving me a lot of spaces on the bed as he gets up and sits next to me.

“everything is fine?”

The pain makes me whimper again, shaking my head.

“i-I don’t know… I still have two weeks more before due and-ahh..” I yelp unconsciously, clutching the bed sheet hard. My eyes getting teary and I feel cold and wet all over my hips and legs.

“Oh God…I will call the ambulance, Baby.” I heard dujun’s panicking tone, he quickly gets his phone and calls for an ambulance, telling the address before getting some clothes for himself and me.

 

“Hold on… you will be all fine, hmm? Baby, I will be here for you…” Dujun keeps on telling me to calm down and breathe deeply while he’s making some more calls.

Calls to his Dad and Mom, to my parents and also to our son, Zelo who is now living with noona.

 

It took them ten minutes to arrive and once I’m on the stretcher, they pushed me into the ambulance together with Dujun, teaching me some regular basis for pregnant wife including the breathing method.

 

“J-junie… it’s hurt..” my hand reaches for his, grabbing his hand tightly and keeps on . It really does hurt and feel like something huge and sharp is places on my lower region. But something makes me feels depress even more, doesn’t know either I should be all smiling or laughing in this state now.

 

“Junnie..” I call his name again, my hand gesturing him to come close to me. with a deep breath, I try not to laugh or wail of labor pain, clutching on his hair and grips them tight, making him yelps.

 

“I knew it that you got your memory already you idiot king kong!” I scream between the pains.

“We never tell you about zelo since he’s not around for these past months,before you lost your memories yet you knew him and gave our son a call telling his getting dongsaeng?” I ask him, chuckling a little, ignoring the pains and inhales deeply.

 

“You idiot King Kong!!” I scream and the last thing I remember is Dujun’s laughing in the midst of my screams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes and looks around my place, getting a bit blur for the first seconds before my hands feel my flat tummy, inhale deeply since everything is over now.

My baby is born and…does my relationship with Dujun.

 

Laughs.

That idiot king kong…

 

“How are you feeling, baby?”

My eyes fall on the walking figure, he has a baby girl wraps with pink clean warm blanket in his arms. He smiles brightly at me and hands me the little angel and for the first time I stare on the most beautiful face I ever seen.

“She’s beautiful, just like you.”

“I really hate you silly.”

 

Dujun chuckles and caresses my hair, gently flicks my nose.

“But it’s amazing. At least my wife make efforts to prove his love once again.” He says softly, his eyes fall on our baby.” And it’s not my fault. You put me into your ‘getting Yoon Dujun’s memories back’ plan without knowing I get them already in the morning, just before I could tell you!”

I roll my eyes and flick his forehead, hard.

“Pabo. You should tell me earlier. You made me look dumb by dragging you to our old apartment and also let you to read my diary.”

Pout.

“and miss the exciting moments with my lovely wife? Never.”

 

Dujun smiles softly, he looks deep into my eyes and caresses my cheek and neck. Slowly, he leans closer and savors my lips, just in front of our innocent newborn baby girl.

“I love you, Yoseobie. In the past, now and forever. I will always love you and I wont leave you, no matter what happen.”

His words clearly make my heart screams badly, my mind keeps on repeating that I wont and should not make him sad anymore in any way. I will always embrace him in my arms and I will always give my best to make our growing family as the happiest one ever.

I’m promise to love Yoon Dujun entire of my life and this is our Day One of our new relation.

 

 

 

 

KKKEEUUT !

 

OH MY GOODNESS… this is the longest chapter I ever write ! /claps/ after a year and half, I decided to write some for my readers who asked for it and here you are lovelies… I hope I not disappointing you with this chapter.