It's started with a LIE

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 Dujun’s pov

 

 

I rub my temples and sit on the chair provided at the outside of the ER room and wait patiently for the doctor that has been treating my Yoseob.

My blood drains and my face turns to pale. His hissing, his crying, his sobbing withstands the pain earlier almost made my heart tears into pieces. His oh-so-pale face makes me worried even more.

 

I rock my body back to front, back to front in slow motion and the time seems too stuck. I try to kill the time but it useless. I cant even breath properly thinking of him inside of there.

 

 

I felt as if it took forever to done and when the doctor in charge approaches me, I stand up, facing her and ask her about my wife. The female doctor at first wrinkles when I said ‘wife’ but later she curves her lips and asks me to follow her to her room I guess.

 

She told me he is all fine except for his spine and his gastritis. I know that Yoseob has a problem with his spine and he does have gastric but hormones changing? Wh-what’s that? And how could it happened?

 

“I have been told that he didn’t take any full meal for today and he fall on his ?”

I just nod and approving the fact. Yoseob didn’t eat much for today and yes…he fall when we’re talking about getting baby.

 

“Has he escaped his pills? For his back pain?”

I wrinkle at her question. Pills? He has pills to be taken for his spine problem?

 

“he didn’t?” the doctor reads my expression and with a full of regret and shame, I nod. She didn’t say much except for comforting me by telling me that it is okay if I didn’t know. I just fake smile.

 

“I will prescribe the remedies for his gastritis and back pain…” she utters and starts to scribble something on a sheet of paper.”- and on his changing hormones…”

“-changing hormones? What did it mean?” I ask her as soon as I get the chance to do so.

 

The female doctor puts her pen down and stares me. She stares me for a long time before she speaks and tells me the fact that Yoseob is starting to change to have a woman’s hormone.

 

Okay. You get me there ms.Doctor. My wife is a boy. How the hell he changed and have a woman’s hormone? Estrogen? Progesterone?

 

Hell no. He is my wife but he’s a boy and I’m not married to a woman!

 

“No, please listen to me first. I know what you’re thinking now..it’s weird for me either but from his blood’s test..these two hormones have been detected in his blood.”

 

I wait for her further explanation.

“I don’t know how and why but..dont worry. He is in a good state except for his emotional changes. I think you have seen how he behaved and reacted in these days, don’t you?”

 

I hate to agree with it but I cannot deny it either.

 

“Don’t worry. I will do the research on this matter. You can bring Yoseob-sshi to home now. I will give the pills and please, please make it sure he takes the remedies.” Was her last advice before I excused myself, thanked her and went to Yoseob’s place.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

He helps me to get off from the car and slowly leads me into the house. He wants to carry me to the upstairs but I shake my head no. I don’t want to give him any trouble anymore.

 

“Can I sit on the couch?” I ask him kindly and Dujun nods. He brings me to the couch, sits me down and immediately grab a thin duvet to cover my legs and below. Once I’m all set, he switches on the television and goes to the kitchen.

 

I let out a soft huff.

 

 

The programs play on the television didn’t get my attention at all as my eyes keep on landing and watching the perfect and loving figure in the kitchen. I try not to cry when I see how tired and worry he is.

 

I hate myself now. The fact that I’m being this selfish and pamper-ish…I hope I’m not overboard and cross his limit on taking care of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you want anything else?” Dujun asks me while his hand gently wipes my mouth with the tissue paper. He took the glass that full with water and gave it to me, putting the now-empty bowl to the side.

 

Later, he grabs the bunch of pills and places them on a saucer. He tells me each of the pill’s name and the dosage that I need to take in a day.

 

Sigh.

No more pills. I’m sick of them already.

 

“Baby..here..can you..” Dujun gives me the pills and I take them quickly, shove the bitter remedies inside of my mouth and take a big gulp on the water. Once I’m done, I wipe my mouth with my hand and thank Dujun.

 

He didn’t say much and he just nodded when I thanked him. Dujun seems wanted to ask me something but he hesitates to do so.

 

Pulling his hand, I ask him to sit next to me on the couch and shameless, I hug him like a little kid cuddles on his mother on a couch. I feel full only by hugging him like this.

 

“Dujunie-ah..I’m sorry..I’m sorry for making you worried of me..” I ask for his apologize and my husband’s hands begin to caress, and rub my back very lovingly.

 

“What I have said earlier…I’m sorry. I don’t hate you.. I don’t..” I chant the sorry word many times before Dujun asked me to stop.

 

“I love you and it’s okay..I don’t want any baby now..All I want is you..I need you most in my life.” I said what I feel now and Dujun tightens his grip on me. He kisses my hair, lifts my face and caresses my cheeks. He smiles.

 

“Baby…”

 

I hum.

 

“C-Can I ask you something? But I hope you won’t get mad..”

 

*raise my eyebrows*

 

“See…don’t you scare of pills anymore? I thought you won’t take the medicines.. well..I thought that-“

“P-Pills?”

 

Dujun nods and he pulls my head, places it on his shoulder.

 

“Seem like you’re used to pills now. Do you take any-“

“No!”

 

“E-Eh?” Dujun startles when I shout.

Oh darn. Darn darn darn it.

 

“N-No.. I meant..I..I’m not scare of pills anymore..yes, I’m not.”

 

Okay. I lied.

 

“Really? That’s good for you..I thought you won’t take the pills..but oh, it’s okay now.. I’m proud of you Baby,” Dujun pats my head and chuckles.

 

“It’s good that you’re able to take the medicine without any forcing now.” he says oh so sincerely, makes me in a hot soup now. great. I just told him a big lie.

 

It’s true that I’m not afraid of the pills now since..since I decided to take the hormones’ pills last month. I bought them from a pharmacist without his knowledge just because I want to get pregnant on my own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, did I disappointed most of you?

Hhaaha..lol! Yoseobie isnt pregnant..it's his gastric and back pain.

 

and to mefika, yes, you're right dear. Yoseobie took some supplements for that.

 

 

 

sneak peak on next chapter: A beautiful woman came and exclaimed that Dujun is her ex-bf. What will Yoseob react? kekekeke ^^

 

Thanks for new subbies and commenters!!

wow, in two days, there's already 45 subbies!

Love   you !!!