Stranger

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

As if it was a new routine for him to awake at 1-2 am in the morning, Yoseob rushes to the bathroom, throwing out with awful and teary eyes. His sickness getting heavier day by day but luckily, I have bought something that can help him to reduce it.

 

“Let’s wash your mouth..here let me help you.” I gently support him by his shoulder but yoseob is too weak and lazy to get up from sitting on the floor.

He pulls the flush and wipes his mouth using his backhand. I let out a soft huff.

 

“baby,” I call him and he frailly lifts his face. I smile.” Let me do it,” I say and get a tissue, wetted it and wipe his mouth. I grab the hand he used just now and clean it. Once we’re done, I hold him by placing my hands below his armpits, asking him to stand.

 

My wife whines and shakes his head no- basically like a little kid.

 

“It’s cold in here..and dirty. Let get out, hmm?”

 

Yoseob shakes his head no.

 

“Baby,”

 

“I don’t have any strength left to sta-“ his words were definitely disturbed as he quickly opens the toilet’s lid once again and throwing out. Yoseob’s face was sweating and the clear pure water begins to form inside of his eyes.

 

I bite my lips and immediately rub his back in circle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Feeling better?” yoseob only nods and he puts the mug back onto the nightstand. It was only a cup of common drink that contains a low quantity of caffeine but it helps him to stop from throwing out.

Yoseob cant drink any coffee before and he was a milk lover but now..he even cannot smell that dairy product. He starts to vomit and nausea every time he smells or drinks it.

 

“Don’t you tire? I’m sorry, Junnie-ah..” yoseob pulls me into a warm and tight cuddle. He wraps his hands around my abs and lays his head on my chest.

“Just go to sleep. I will take care of this stupid leftover from the food-poisoning.” He mumbles softly, as if he is trying to ensure me that it is all right to fall asleep while he can’t due to the coffee. I huff. So, he’s thinking that the nausea and vomits stuffs are due to food poison.

 

“Really. I can read a book or..or I can stare you until I back to my sleep,” he says while chuckling and I his hair. Smile. Staring me while I’m sleeping? That’s cute of him.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

He nods his head so slow and minutes later, he gives me a comfort space to sleep. He pulls the duvet to our chests- I don’t know when, and what time did I doze off.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

I stare, I watch, I look, I gaze and I caress his perfect jaw line as gentle and soft as I can while he is sleeping. Poor him, I thought. I had given him trouble with this morning sickness. He was tiring from work and in the midnight, he needs to take care of me.

 

However, somehow I feel very happy.

So, its working? I mean, the pills I took…are they showing their effects now? I hope this nausea is because I’m…perhaps…well..who know? I could be pregnant..

 

“If it’s true..are you happy dujun-ah?” I utter while trailing his nose. I smile and lean closer to give him a peck on his lips.

 

“I hope I am but for now..I will consider it as the food poisoning. Just imagine it if I told you that I could be pregnant..how will you react of this?”

 

Yes, how and what will he react?

He might be mad at me because I took the pills and supplements without telling him.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I stare the half-sleeping figure on the bed and hesitate on bringing him to my office. I’m afraid the morning sickness Dad told me will get worsen while I was working. Furthermore, I have a case to handle in the court for today. I don’t know either I should bring him or not.

I do owned my own office and it’s cozy enough for him. There’s also a bathroom in my office just in case if he wants to use it.

 

“Baby, wake up.. I will bring you to my office,” I poke his leg soft and put the tie on me after a long thinking.” Baby, wake up..i’m getting late if you didn’t,” I say once again but he doesn’t move. Yoseob just hummed.

 

I guessed he’s sleepy. What time did he sleep last night? Five? Six?

 

“Baby..”

 

“I’m shleeppi..shorry Junniiee” he says with his ‘sh’ accent, make me chuckle.

 

“I don’t have any choice then,” as I done with my tie, I went to pick him up and bring him into the car. I carry him in bridal way and he doesn’t stir at all.  He’s too tired and sleepy, I think.

 

“do you want bring the plushie? Shall I get them for you?” I ask him while putting on the seat belt and cover his body with the blanket.

 

“Baby?”

 

“D-Don’t..they give me more nausea..” he says while having his eyes open. He stares me and shakes his head no.” I can’t stand with the fluffy fur..it’s make me sick even more..”

 

Oh, really? That’s why he didn’t cuddle on them these three days.

 

 

“hmm, so, anything else?” yoseob only shook his head no.

 

“okay. We’re leaving.” I say brief, hop into my car, as I need to be very very early and fast to my office for some preparations.

 

 

 

                                                                             *************************

 

 

 

 

 

“toilet is over there and..baby..please listen first..” I shake his arm when he closes his eyes, to let him slowly dozing off on the soft couch in my office.” Baby..”

 

“hmmm…”

 

“I have a case to be settle and I wont be here for these hours..you need to be alone in here for awhile..so please listen to me first..” begging and pleading enough, my wife only hums and he doesn’t awake at all.

 

Sigh.

 

Then I should leave a note for him. I’m running out of time so yeah..i need to leave now.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

 

 

Yoseob stirs and he gets up from his sleeping. Scrutinizing the place, he rubs his face and ruffles his hair-bowl cut hair. He rubs his sleepy eyes.

 

“This must be his office..” he mumbles and slowly gets off from the couch. He puts the blanket on the couch and his button nose smells something uneasy and stings for him.

 

The dairy products.

 

Yoseob rushes to the bathroom inside of the room and throws out ( only air ) on the floor as he doesn’t manage to grab and open the toilet’s lid. He keeps on vomiting out, mercilessly keeps on gagging but only air and a little of water he drank last night.

 

He cries due to the nausea feelings and his head feels as if he is spinning around. He’s about to give up as the dairy smells keep on haunting around his smell.

 

 

“Yoseob-sshi? Are you okay?” a pair of warm hand rubs his back and slowly taps him. The man continues to be a volunteer on doing that until the poor boy stop from his ‘morning sickness’.

“Are you okay?” the man asks with his husky and very deep voice. Yoseob shook his head weakly.

 

“It’s okay. Let me help you.” he adds and without any word of neither agreement nor permission, he carries the light boy and brings him to the couch. Yoseob flinches on him like he always do with Dujun.

Somehow, his heart pounds heavy and faster for the man.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

He hands me a cup of hot coffee and I take it delightfully. He smiles and watches me drink from the desk.

Once I’m done with the drink, I clear my throat and thank him.

 

“No, it’s Dujun. He asks me to watch on you and give the drink if you’re throwing out. So, are you feeling any ease?”

 

“yes.” I reply briefly and put the mug back onto the mini table besides the couch. He smiles manly and I stun for seconds.

 

No..no. I only feel this toward dujun. Yes, only Dujun, my husband. Throw this feeling away, Yang Yoseob.

 

“w-who are you? Dujun’s colleagues?”

The man smiles- showing his perfect lines of teeth. I inhale deep.

 

“I will wash the bathroom for a little. Just get your rest, hmm?” instead of answering me, he walks to the bathroom just to wash the mess I created.

 

“o-okay..” I watch him going to the bathroom and he disappears from my sight for about ten minutes, before a young lady knocked the door and stepped in.

 

She curves her beautiful lips.

 

“Here, I bring you some pickles as Dujun-sshi asked” she says kindly and approaches me. she puts the snack on the mini table before I ask her to check out the man in the bathroom earlier.

 

She wrinkles, however complied and did what I asked.

 

“There’s no one here, sir. Are you sure there’s someone with you?”

 

I ‘mwoh’ .

 

“There’s no one..should I-“ she speaks nicely but being unsure I was, I went to the bathroom and scrutinize the empty place.

 

I wrinkle. But..but..he..the man..

 

“Are you okay? Should I call Dujun-sshi?”

I shake my head no and she asks me the same thing again. I just thanked her and told that I’m all fine, before I decided to have a walk outside of the building- after a long ‘no, just rest here’ conversation with the girl.

 

 

I sigh.

 

He might be walking out when I turned around, I guess. How can he disappear from the room that easy? Hmm…I just thinking that he left when I closed my eyes for minutes on the couch.

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

I look around and step into the pharmacy. The girl smiles cutely and I did the same.

“The same vitamins and supplements, sir?” I nod and giggle. It took five minutes to get all the pills I want and she gives them to me. I didn’t say much about for who did I buy them and I can think that she was thinking I bought this for my wife or a woman.

 

“erm…”

“Yes?” she raises her eyebrows and waits for me to ask her.

I flush and startle.

 

“there’s..you see..If someone out of sudden..well, s-she throws out in the middle of night or on the morning…and she keeps on feeling nausea…are that..”

 

“oh?” the girl beams happily and chuckles. She went to the back and search for something on the neat displays. She gets me back with a test in her hand.

 

She chuckles.

 

“Then..i think you need this too, sir. It’s pregnancy test..”

 

I drop my jaw.” P-pr-pregnancy test? You mean..I..no she..she is pregnant?”

The girl nods and laughs.” Use this early on the morning.. well, you can read the manual script to know how to use it. Your wife perhaps is on her early pregnant..and she can get worse with the morning sickness…”

 

So, it’s true that I’m having the morning sickness?!

 

“it’s might be early but..chukkahae!” she says beaming widely and I smile to ears.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hohohohohoho :D