My complete family

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I pack him a lunchbox and fill it with his favorite foods. There are omelets he loves, some rice cakes, kimchi fried rice and some veggies for him. I put the soup into the thermos and smile cheekily.

Grabbing a pen and small sticky note, I write something telling him only to open this lunchbox when he is missing me while being on call. I grin and take out a big size of chocolate bar and put it on the most top of the lunchbox.

 

I grin and kiss the sticky note.

 

“Dujunie-ah, I’m going..”

Yoseob shouts from upstairs and seconds later, his heavy and chaos footsteps fill the place. yoseob runs to the table in living room and grabs the car’s key.

He does not care of me at all.

 

“I’m goi-“

“Yoseob-ah, come here first.” I beckon him and he stares me confused.” Baby, here. Just a minute.”

“Why? Do you have something? ahh, no more cuddling!” he makes his annoyed face but he heads to me though. I just smile and once he is closes, I pull him closer and ruffle his hair.

“Tell Dad no more on call for my wife. Find someone else!”

He laughs and smacks my head.” And tell to that rascal Daehyun-“

“To not touch me even a finger? Get it, boosss.” Yoseob says cutely and I laugh. Seem like I have been repeating a same ‘prevention’ for him.

 

“That’s it? I’m going to be late dujunah..” he says while looking at the clock. Yoseob then turns to me and raises his eyebrows.” Dujunah?”

 

“This, take this with you.” I say and hand him the lunchbox and the thermos. He wrinkles.” What’s this? foods?”

 

“Of course they are foods. Made by me,” I say and smile.” Eat it when you’re alone or free. I hope you will like them.”

 

“Awww, I get to eat my husband’s love for tonight. Thank you junnie!” Yoseob thanks me with a quick peck and a warm tight hug. He chuckles.” I will be back tomorrow’s morning, I mean, this morning, uh well-“

“I get it.”

 

This doctor laughs shyly and he kisses my cheek again.” Thanks. I’m going,” and he slowly disappears from my sight.

It was weekend’s night- Friday’s night and here I am, sitting alone in this living room watching a romantic drama- alone. Yes, again, ALONE.

I try not to call him-again- yet my hands and fingers are disobeying myself. I keep on giving him more and more calls whereas he needs to focus and concentrate on his work.

 

I smile a bit and cut the call. Yoseob told me he ate the foods I packed already and he thanked me a lot. He told me too that he would reward me with something good and perfect, something that we haven’t done for ages.

 

 

Somehow, the next hours seem like years, decades for me. I cannot stop from waiting and grinning mischievously thinking what will I ‘do’ on him later.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

So, my duty is finally ended and I’m heading back to home right now. the clock shown almost 6 and I’m deadly tired and sleepy. Daehyun told me not to drive in this state however I told him it’s okay since I’m already used to it.

After all, today is weekend and I can sleep as much as I want.

 

 

 

 

 

I do not want to awake Dujun up so I unlock the door using the spare key I have and enter this house. I shuffle my legs to the living room, throw my tired body onto the couch and fall asleep there. Nothing wakes me up until I felt my body is cold and chill.

 

As lazy and as slow as I can, I force my sleepy eyes to open. Right then, I almost scream and shout misunderstanding that someone is trying to ‘’ me. the man startles upon my sudden yell.

 

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry baby,”

Dujun stops from undressing me and he scratches his back head. He awkwardly smiles.

 

“What are you doing? Ahh, what’s time now?” I ask him nicely and get up from lying. Oh, was Dujun carrying me into our room? I thought I slept on the couch downstairs.

I stare him.”*rasie my eyebrows*”

 

“Almost nine,” Dujun answers me and he moves away a bit from me. he only smiles. What was he doing just now? I do not feel hot or sweaty and there’s no need to undress my shirt for-

 

Wait. Did he…Did Dujun want ‘that’? He, he want to do ‘it’ now?

 

“D-Dujunie, are you…”

“Ah, ani! Ani… do not mind of me. Get back to your sleep baby…” he says and tries to get off from the bed. I grab his wrist.” You want to do ‘it’?”

 

“No, I mean…”

I chuckle and smack his head softly. I smile.

“You do want ‘it’,”

 

“But you said you would do something that good, and perfect, and, the thing that we haven’t done for ages and…”

“Yes. I am, I’m going to invite you into our swimming pool and take our afternoon bathe and oh god, you thought of ‘that’?” I widen my eyes twice bigger and hold my laughter. So, he thought of doing ‘that’! I giggle.

 

“You want me that badly?” I ask him on purposely and laugh. I take his hand and lead it to my chest. Dujun bends down his head.

 

“Just tell me you hairy things. I’m yours,” I grin and say more “ after all, I miss of ‘that’ too :)” and laugh shyly when Dujun grins oh so wide.

 

This man beams and next we did ‘it’ after.. I do not know since we’re busy with our own jobs and works. Maybe months? And it was hurt like hell!!!

 

As if I was back to be a . And, that was our last doing ‘that’ with only two of us in this house. On the next weekend, Dujun brought me to the orphanage he told and I met with my son there.

My cute and shy son.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Our families are gathering since I asked them to do so for this special occasion. It’s not necessary to do in this way though but since this is our first time and this is what Yoseob and I have been waiting for, I hold this small party for our relatives and some friends.

 

“Yoseobah, do you see Zelo?”

I grab Yoseob’s waist and hug him from back. He startles and answers me telling that our son is in his room trying the clothes we bought.

“That’s good. I have chances to do this,” I say and kiss his red fluffy cheek repeated. Yoseob hits my hands.

“Ayy, you shy now?” I giggle and tighten the grip around his waist.

“Yah Dujunie…Zelo might see us,”

“And you said he’s in his room?”

“I am but,”

 

“I miss you,” I whisper to his ears and that makes him goes redden than before. I laugh.

 

“D-Dujunah,”

“Baby…” I whisper more and he shivers under me.

“I-,” before I’m finished with my mischievous plan a small yet taller than he’s supposed to be in his age opens the door and stands in front of the door awkwardly. He scratches his back head.

“Erm,” he scratches his neck this time and smile.” Daddy? Ay need sheobie papa..This cloth..ay do not know how tuh wear..” he says shyly and I laugh, while Yoseob is pinching my arm.

 

This shy boy, I mean, man. Since there’s two boys inside of this house, I will train myself to call my wife a man, not a boy. This man immediately gets his son and ruffles the boy’s hair. He awkwardly laughs.

“Come, papa will help you.” and Yoseob leads our Zelo back to his room to fix his clothes before the party starts. I smile seeing how close they are, though Zelo isn’t our real son. It feels like he is and we are being a perfect and happy family.

 

 

 

So the party starts and Yoseob and I introduce our official son to our families, relatives and friends. Zelo might young, too young to know about our abnormal relationship and the fact he has a gay couple as his parents but that’s not the issue now. Yoseob and I were agreeing that we will let him go if he doesn’t like to be our son anymore.

 

And, the other agreement I have reached with my wife was…

 

“Too much privilege, I guess,” Yoseob says and Dad laughs. They are talking about Yoseob’s career as a doctor and since we got Zelo into our little family, Yoseobie decided to stop from working and taking care of Zelo like a true housewife.

 

Dad is absolutely agrees, as Zelo needs us since he is still a kid but he will always let Yoseob to be his worker. Dad told us Yoseob could work and be on call on weekend or three to four times in a week and that enthusiasm doctor took it as the best gift and privilege ever for him.

 

He can take care of our son and work at night since Zelo will sleep by that time. And to be honest, I am happy with my little family now. we are not a perfect yet we are going to be one. Our families warmly accept Zelo into our families and even little Jieunnie loves Zelo.

 

 I’m happy as long as my son and my wife are happy.

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

One month later

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Zelo helps me out with the chores and he seems loves to do so. Despite of his age, well, his sweeping isn’t that perfect and clean but I do appreciate of that. His working is just like a robot.

 

“Sheobie papa,”

I hum when he called me.

 

“C-Can ay gets some milk? Dujunie daddy hasn’t give me any for today,” he says nice, polite, regarding he is that young, and not know at all about world.

“ You haven’t get any for today?” I ask him disbelief and stare the clock. Damn Yoon Dujun that busy prosecutor… You forgot to give our son that vital drink?!

 

“Papa?”

 

“A-ah, yes. Of course, you will. My cute son needs milk to grow healthier!” I say and that little boy chuckles.  But then, he puts the broom slowly onto the floor and rushes to me in the kitchen.

 

His small hands shake and rub my back softly. He nervously asks what’s wrong with me and is continuing rubbing and patting my back.

He seems want to cry seeing and watching me like this.

 

“Sheobie papa…are chu alright? Zhelo worried…” he sobs and I immediately shake my head no. I weakly smile try to comfort him but once again I throw up on my palm.

Geez. What’s with this vomiting?! Why this dairy’s smells make me this sick? I feel like… and once again I throw up due to this queasiness and frailly stand, wash my hand and mouth at the sink and tell Zelo to close the milk’s lid.

 

But then I keep on vomiting, throwing up and such for an hour, until Dujunie comes home rushing after getting our son’s emergency call.

 

Dujunie gets me on the kitchen’s floor and helps me to the couch. He asks me worriedly. I could not answer his wariness as I kept on gagging clear-water out from my gut until my own soul left my body.

 

“Zelo-yah, did papa eat something weird?” he asks our son carefully as the boy is about to cry.” Sheobie papa is sick?” he asks Dujun and burst into his sobbing.

“Ay do not know but…Papa…papa starts tuh be like that after making me milk…” little zelo tells Dujun and I only hear to them. I am weak, too weak even to raise a finger.

 

Dujun raises his eyebrows.” Milk?” zelo nods vigorously and cries heavier. “Sssh, it’s okay, it’s okay zelo-yah,” Dujunie pulls our son into his embrace and soothes that boy down. He pats zelo’s back and stares me confuses. Once zelo is stop from his crying and fall asleep, he tells me he will put our son into his room and gets me back later.

 

 

I was washing my hands and mouth at the sink in the kitchen when Dujun came downstairs and asked me this,

 

“Baby,,”

I hum weakly.

“A-Are you pregnant?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KKEUT! Hahaha...

so how's that?

 

 

ke ke ke...

 

Thanks for supporting me and this fic, my loyal and kind readers. Thanks a lot for everything and see you later :) Wish me luck in my new environment and life. I hope i will do best in my study.

 

 

Thanks for everything ! I'm proud of you! Beauty@ Dooseob @ or who ever you are, You're JJANG! kekeke

 

 

 

And, if im not mistaken, a reader asked me,

 

KingKong + Alien = ?

 Haha, now the answer is A ROBOT! 

 

Kingkong + Alien = Robot.

Dujun + Yoseob = Zelo ! 

Hahaha..