The first Ever Fight

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

He screams as loud as he can and he bangs the door, just in front of the man. Yoseob doesn’t take the time much to lock the door from inside as he feels mad and loathes of his own husband.

 

“Yah, Yoseob! Yang Yoseob! Open the door would ya?!” dujun hits and knocks the door millions times.

“Yang Yoseob!”

 

“Go away you idiot hairy thing! I hate you stupid!” the boy shouts again and he quickly hugs the fluffy pillow. He sits on the boy and glares toward the door’s direction.

 

“Who are you to interfere into my personal life?! He’s only my friend and you know what? He’s better and nicer than you! at least, he believes me!” yoseob tries to hold his breathes and keeps on calm.

 

“Just go away! Leave me alone!” the angry and mad boy throws the pillow to the door, hoping Dujun will leave him and give him some private spaces. He thought he succeeded yet he wrong. The man- Dujun doesn’t leave or go away instead of unlocking the door using the key.

 

The crying boy startles and he immediately gets off from the bed.

 

“Go away! Go AWAY you IDIOT KING KONG! I hate you!” he spats the words mercilessly without thinking he will hurt his own husband.

 

“Seob..listen.” dujun tries to reach his wife but Yoseob slaps and pries him away.

 

“Idiot! Go away, okay? GO AWAY!!” he yells again and leaves the room to the downstairs.

 

 

 

End.

 

Dujun’s pov

 

I sit on the bed and rub my face harshly. I sigh, I groan and I do the same things for minutes before I decided to get him and explain everything.

Seriously, I don’t get what is happened on him! Hours ago, he resisted playing by himself and later he claimed that because of me, his new friend needed to leave because I will accuse him cheating at my back.

 

What the hell?

I even did not know who his new friend is! yoseob starts to accuse me and call me with any name he likes and pleases.

 

 

So here I am, heading to his place at the garden. Yoseob is hugging and pulling his legs against his chest and I can hear a soft sobs.

 

I clench my fist. Darn. How stupid I am for making him crying like this.

 

“Baby..” I sit on the grassy ground, next to him. I stretch out my arm- to pull and wrap him by his shoulder.

 

“get off your ing hand from me!” he murmurs deeply and I feel a little bit of pain and sting stabbed my heart. I did what he asked and bit my lips.

Seob-ah..

 

“Baby..listen..I-“

 

“I don’t need any excuse or reason from you. leave me alone.” he lifts his face slowly and swallows hard.” Don’t make me hate you more than before..”

 

I bite harder my lips.

 

“I thought you were the best for me. I thought you will never make me sad.”

“No! I do! I do Seob-ah..” I snap him right on the spot and grab his shoulders. I force him to look on me but he doesn’t. I can feel how he feels and thinks about me now. those cute faces, those cheer attitudes were no longer in him.

 

I want to cry. I don’t know what’s my mistakes and wrongs for making him hate myself-his own husband.

 

“Seobie..please..”

 

“Give me a break, Dujun. I need to be alone now..” yoseob utters and he pries my hands from his shoulder. He slowly stands up.

 

“Don’t follow me. I won’t be home tonight.” He says as simple as he thinks and without words, he leaves me sitting on the grassy ground with tears streaming, rolling and flowing down to the ground.

 

 

I hate myself for making him this angry. I feel abhorrence of my existence in his life now.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

No one’s pov

 

 

Gna noona sighs and she cuts the line. With a heavy heart, she approaches her dongsaeng and her little Jieunnie.

 

“you are cuter..omomomomo~~” Yoseob giggles while his fingers tickle Jieun’s tiny feet. The baby girl chuckles and drools even more when she saw her mother at Yoseob’s back.

 

“don’t you mish yoursh uncle eunnie-ah?” the boy adds more and nuzzles his nose on her tummy. Jieun giggles.

 

“Seobie..have you eaten?”

 

Yoseob immediately turns back and gives his noona a warm smile.

“No, I haven’t.” he replies and continues playing with his noona’s baby.

 

“Go eat..there’s some food from our dinner. You can say them leftovers but that’s all what we left.” Gna noona sits beside her dongsaeng and grabs some tissue papers. She gently wipes Jieun’s dribbles.

 

“It’s okay. I don’t feel hungry at all.” He says and plays with Jieun..again.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I know what noona is trying to say to me. I can see from her stares and looks toward me. I’m not mad or angry at her because I’m too happy that I can play with Jieun. I don’t feel any hatred or loathes left in me from this evening’s fight with Dujun.

 

I know I have crossed his limit and I realize it was my fault. I shouldn’t say and behave that stupid and ridiculous toward him, the man that promised to love me forever. I knew as soon as I went home, I should seek for his forgiveness.

 

 

“Noona..stop staring me. I know..”

 

Gna noona laughs and pretends to carry Jieun onto her lap. She caresses her baby lovingly.

 

“But for tonight..I won’t be home. I will sleep with Umma and Appa.” I say and stand up. My noona sighs and grabs my wrist using her free hand.

 

“Don’t do this to him, Seobie..” noona stares me disappointed.” Dujun is kind. Too kind. I don’t think I will forgive you after what you said to him. How could you treat him like that?”

 

I decided to shut my mouth.

 

“..and..this,” noona slowly puts down sleeping Jieun back onto the thick small duvet and touch my tummy.” We need to talk about this, Yang Yoseob.”

 

 

 

 

                                                                     ******************

 

 

“You don’t know anything at all!! How can you say my baby isn’t true?!”

Noona tightens her grips on my wrist and forces me to sit down. I refused and pulled my hand harshly from her. noona frowns with my roughness.

 

“I love my baby and who are you to tell me that I can’t pregnant?!”

“Man! You’re a man Yang Yoseob!” noona spats.

 

“Then what?! I know a man can’t get pregnant so that’s why I took hormones pills!” I shout as loud as I can, as there’s no one here. I mean, Jihoon hyung wasn’t home yet and Jieun is in the house.

 

“P-Pills?”

 

Gna noona watches me in disbelief and tries to approach me. She widens her eyes and grips my shoulders.” You mean..d-dr-drugs?!”

 

Oh well. Great. I just blurted it out. My Top secret.

 

I bite my lips hard. Very very hard.

 

“Seobie..we..I think you need to stop from these, Seobie-ah..” noona startles for the first time.” I-We..we need to tell this to Dujun. Yes, he needs to know this.” noona begins to search her phone in her blouse’s pockets while the blood rushes to my head and face.

 

“No!” I glare her and snatch the phone from her hand.

 

“He can’t know and you..” I point my index finger right in front of my noona’s face without feeling any guiltiness for being too rude.

 

“I wont forgive you if you tell him about this.” I said and when I felt satisfied enough, I quickly left noona’s house and wandered around by myself in this cold night.

 

 

Who is she to say and tell me that I’m not pregnant?! The pregnancy test showed that I am! There’s a living creature inside of me and I can feel it!

 

I. Can. Feel. It.

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==' 

okay. This chapter is soo depressing me! Yoseob made me pissed! Hahaha