Lesson 4

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

I smile and play with his falling hair. I try not to awake him with my touches so that I do them as gentle and soft as I can. Oh Lord, what a cute boy you created here. Thanks for giving me this beautiful boy and moment. I cannot imagine that we will be back as before and what to be more pleased I am, Yoseob’s cute and docile attitudes toward me…well, not really, we are just starting his ‘letter’ only a day but… well, yeah.

 

I love his new side. His too cute. Too cute and yes, too cute!

 

“Junnie-ah~ stop…”

I smile and peck his button nose. Yoseob is sleeping but he stirs a bit. He whines as I keep touching his face.

“I’m sleepy…ah, my head,” he whines more and groans as the result of last night’s drink. It’s only two, no three glasses of red wine, yet, he being drunk as if he drank three bottles. So, instead of sleeping in the room, we ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room.

 

“Still struggle with your hangover?”

Yoseob nods in next three minutes. He opens his heavy sleepy eyes and smiles. He greets me ‘morning’ and I reply him with a light kiss on his left cheek.

 

Yoseob blushes.

 

“W-Why are you shirtless? And why you’re hugging me this tight on this couch?” he stares me confuses and immediately looks on his own body.

He widens his eyes.

 

“Yah!! W-Wh,what is this mark!?” he swipes his collarbone as if he is trying to erase the purple-ish bruise. He hisses as he feels the pain.

 

“That’s my mark. Wae? You are mine, don’t you?”

“B-B,but…yah! Wh-what have you done?!” yoseob asks me, his voice shaking.

“W-We..we d-did..we did-“

 

I giggle and shake my head no. I tighten my grip and snuggle him on this white sofa. Yoseob is still whining and whimpering.

 

“you’re too hot to ignore. You know what you can do when you’re drunk,” I say but Yoseob scold me lightly. He protests.

 

“It just a mark. We didn’t do it. Okay? Don’t worry baby,” I kiss his hair from back.

“R-Really? You’re telling the truth? We-we did not do it?”

 

I laugh and nod.

 

“but baby, you’re mine. Why can’t I do it?” I say playfully but I gain a hard smack and hit on my head.

Ahhh, what a great morning punch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I help him in the kitchen as he promised me to learn the cooking. Technically, it was me whom cooking and Yoseob is watching from me.

 

“Try this, I will help you out,” I give him the knife and ask him to cut the kimchi. Yoseob nods and takes it.

“Like this?” he turns to me and points the cutting he makes. He stares me.” Is it too big? Too small?” he asks more and slowly, I approach him and hug him from back. I hold his hands, lead them and cut the kimchi with my lead.

 

Yoseob chuckles so that I ask him why.

“We’re like a married couple doing this, with you hugging me from back and help me-“

“Ohh, aren’t we DO a married couple? Geez seob-ah. Are you denying the wedding now?” I chuckle at my own sentence too, follows by him. yoseob laughs.

 

“Are we making kimchi pancake for today’s breakfast?”

I hum and tilt my head a bit, attacking his chubby part on him- kiss him on the cheek. Yoseob huffs.” That’s my gift as you guessed correctly,” I say and our hands are still doing the cutting. My wife chuckles.

 

“Idiot cheekiness. Should I burn the letter I wrote?”

“I can’t help but kissing you is my need. It’s not the ‘eherm’ needs,” I reply and he chuckles more. He just nodded and continued on his cooking class with this hot and perfect husband.

 

We made our breakfast together for almost an hour, ten minutes to finish up the foods ( I’m telling you, Yoseob is a dustbin when it comes to foods) and rest for about 15 minutes for the indigestion.

 

We sit on the white couch in the living room, with Yoseob’s head on my shoulder and watch some morning’s programs. He entwines his fingers with mine, making me smile to the end.

 

This is what we call a happy marriage.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

Okay. I told him that I want to have a nice walk along the beach but, why did he,

“Junnie-ah, yah. What are doing in this small boat? I thought we’re having time on the beach?” I approach him caution as the boat rolls to its left and right.

 

He only hummed.

 

“Junnie.”

 

“Wait for an hour more,” he says with a low voice and his eyes are still on his fishing rod. He seems focus on his fishing.” An hour more? Promise?”

Dujun nods and I sigh, sit on the now-warming-up boat due to the sun and wait patiently.

 

 

______________________

 

 

 

“Can we? Now?” I turn to him and stand up gently. I try not to shake or capsize this small boat.” Dujunie~”

 

“an hour more, hmm? I know I can get some fish for our lunch,” he says and I drop my jaw. I stare him disbelief. He said, he said we can stop and back to home an hour later and now is the time!

“Dujunie-ah~~ let’s go home.”

 

“…”

 

“Junnie-ah…Yah, look, my skins are burning, okay? Let’s back home?” I whine and fanning myself with my hand. oh, great. I’m acting like a dandy girl now.

“Dujun,” I call him again but he doesn’t care of me. pfft, okay you big man. You love fishes more than your wife, huh?

 

“Wait for-“ dujun wanna give me more excuses but he stops, drops his fishing rod and eyes widen when I jumped into the clear water. He thought that I was slipping own my way to him but to be honest, I threw myself into the beach.

At least, my fairy and white milky skin won’t burn!

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Yoseob keeps on whining so that I keep on giving excuses too. It’s not like I want to torture him by waiting for hours, it’s just, fishing sport needs times to do it. I know the fishes will take a bite. But then, I heard something fall into the water and a soft voice shouting for help.

Oh great. Yoseob fell into the water!

 

“Yah, baby!” I put down my fishing rod and without thinking twice, I jump into the water, swim to him and hold him tight to me. then, I swim back to the boat and hold the rope for the support.

 

Yoseob coughs several times.

 

“Are you nuts?! Can’t you walk properly on the boat?!” I raise my voice. It’s not a scolding but the panic and scare of losing him make me this worried. I stare his face deep.

 

Somehow, he laughs.

 

“Yah, why are you laughing? You love seeing me like this!?” I say and he is still giggling.

“From now on, no more fishing, no more water sports and no more being on this small boat. You get it?!” I am sure I say that firmly yet he giggles, repeats my word.

 

“No more! No more!” and he cling on me more, giggles as much as he wants and kisses my cheek. Suddenly, he pushes me from him and laughs.

 

“Let see who can swim better,”

 

 

ASDFGHJKL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AWWW!!! I LOVE THAT 'NO MORE' PART!

Hahaha. to be honset, the fishing scene i took it from a malay movie. Malaysian knows the fil I'm talking about. -----> AKU TERIMA NIKAHNYA.

seriously, that part is dayyum cute, I just changed a bit for this story.

And, sorry for this short chapter. 

 

PEACE ^^