Morning sickness?

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

October ( 3 months later)

 

 

Yoseob jumps off from the bed, legs rush to the bathroom, as he feels funny in his throat. He was sleeping and the clock is obviously shows 2 am in the morning. The pity boy squats in front of the toilet’s bowl, hands gripping tight and he begins to throw out.

 

Yoseob continues to gag but only the air and a little amount of clear water gush out from his mouth. Dujun comes in next minute from bed with heavy eyes and miserable hair to get his wife.

 

He rubs the petty boy with a worry face.

 

“Junnie..I..( vomit )..”

 

“Gwaenchanha? Oh my..what did you eat for today’s meals?” dujun asks worriedly as he watches his wife vomiting out- which is only air.

 

“Baby..” dujun is not a person who can stand watching or hearing someone’s gagging or vomiting but he is also not a person that cannot withstand to hear it. He’s just in the middle.

 

“I..(throwing out)”

 

“Hold on..I will call Dad..” he said and that was only Dujun’s last hope to help his sick wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

Dad arrives and I lead him to upstairs. Mom tags along and she immediately asks me on Yoseob’s condition. I say nothing except asking Dad to check him up.

 

 

“sshh, I’m here..hold on Baby,” I hold his shaky hand while Dad is checking him. Mom was downstairs as she is preparing something that can help my wife to freshen. Yoseob stopped from gagging out last ten minutes before Dad arrived and now he is complaining to have stomachache.

 

 

“Can you bear with a shot?” I ask him gently when Dad gestured me that he would give my wife a sedate as the painkiller.

“Baby?”

 

Yoseob only nods and he clutches hard on my shirt’s long sleeve using his left hand. I bring his head to my chest, his hair and Dad gives him a shot on his right arm. Yoseob doesn’t hiss at all because of the sedation but the stomachache he has makes him weaker.

 

“feels better?” I ask him in about five minutes later and he nods weakly. Yoseob grips my arms and hugs them tight. I know he wants me to be close with him so that I sit on the bed, pulling him closer to me. I pull the blanket to cover his below.

 

“I will go downstairs first,” said Dad and I nod. Dad puts the things back into his bag and brings it with him to downstairs.

 

Yoseob is getting better but he is still hugging and clutching me tight. I smile when he nuzzles his face on my chest.

 

“Baby..stop seducing me..You’re sick yet you’re trying to flirt on me? Stop nuzzling your nose. It’s tickle,” I chuckle and pat his back as soft as I can.” Do you want some hot soup? I guess Mom cooks something for you,”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Do you want it?” instead of answering me, he lays his head on my lap. Yoseob clasps his tiny fingers to my pants.” Can I go to sleep? I feel sleepy,” he mumbles feebly.

 

“Can you thank Mom and Dad on my behalf? I’m sorry I can’t greet and meet them properly,” my wife lifts his face and with those tire yet beautiful eyes, he stares me. Yoseob releases his gripping on me and slowly cuddles on the pillow.

 

“shorry..and thankkk..” he adds with his slurry words and minutes later I watch him slowly dozes off.

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“Is he sleeping?” I nod and Mom sighs. She puts a lid to cover the hot pot and heads to us- me and dad. She brings two cups of hot drink for dad and me.

 

“so,” she clears and asks dad what’s wrong with my wife. Dad doesn’t say much, only tells Mom that Yoseob has the food-poisoning symptoms. I know that is not the main reason so that once Mom leaves to check on Yoseob at the upstairs before they went home, I approach Dad and ask him the truth.

 

 

“You mean.. b-but..Dad..Yoseob is..”

 

“I know and that what’s bugging me now. how’s and when his hormones..”

“ Dad..sorry but..are you sure? You might wrong for this time..” I say as polite as I can, trying not to offend him on his ability as a doctor.

 

Dad smiles.

 

“I don’t know…but I will ask the specialist on this matter. For now, take care of him. If I was right, he will experience and vomit again..” Dad says while standing up as he sees Mom approaches us. Dad smiles.

 

“That what we call morning sickness, Dujun-ah.. if I were right, You will be a father soon and this will be the first time a boy I knew get pregnant,” he smiles happily.

 

“Give him the soup your Mom made. It will help him and his morning sickness. And,” Dad hugs me and pats my shoulder.

 

 

“Be good on him. Yoseob can get too emotional in this state. Don’t pick a fight,” he says and I only laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XD