Adopt?

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

Noona is downstairs, making the soup I asked her and, this little girl…She is staying in our room since she doesn’t like to get her feet into the kitchen-according to her, kitchen is one of the places that she banned in her list.

And now, she is staring intently, not on me but on my Dujun.

“Chu sick? Peber?” little Jieunie asks Dujun from his working desk with her ‘accent’. Jieun wants to approach us closer but I told her to sit on the chair, so that she will not get the flu from Dujun. Little kid tends to get sick so that’s why I ‘banned’ her from approaching my Dujun.

 

“Chu…” she points her little finger and stares me.” Are chu Sheobie appa?”

I raise my eyebrows and wrinkle. “E-eh?”

“Umma always chelling me I habe a qute appa…beshides of Jihoon papa, Dujun appa and Dongwoohnie appa…” she says while rocking her legs on the chair. She does not run away her sight at all from my eyes.” Sheobie appa loves playing wish me, right? When I’m young…” when she’s young? How old she thinks she is now? Pfft.

Jieun says more and she gets down from the chair, legs running toward me.

“Y-Yah, Jieunie..I told you do not-“

“I mish my sheobie appa. where did chu go? I mish you.” jieun hugs my legs and I turn to my laying Dujun on the bed. That man smiles.

“Seems she remember who once loved to play with her..” he says and I look to my down, to this little child. She lifts her face high and stares me.” I mish my sheobie appa..”

I stare her more.

“Do not leave me…” jieunie pleads and begs me as if I was going to leave her alone. I do not know what to say and to do ,however, I bend, grab and lift her up, ruffle and kiss her hair. I slowly smile.” You mish me?”

Jieun nods cutely.

“How much?”

This little girl points her tiny finger around the room and giggles.” As big as chu house!” she says and giggles.

Smile.

 

“I mish you too,” I kiss her smooth cheek and beam.” Sheobie appa loves chu bigger than this house!”

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

My head feels at ease than before but my whole body is still aching and heavy. I grab the damp towel on my forehead and put it back into the bowl on the nightstand table. I try to get up but Yoseob quickly runs to me, forces me to stay still while waiting for Gna noona.

 

“I’m better now seobie. It’s okay.” Yet he is still asking and forcing me to lie down.” Seob-ah,”

“Just lay, Dujun-ah.”

“I’m better now.”’

He shakes his head no. yoseob gets the bowl and the towel, he stands from sitting on the bed and telling me he wants to go and change the water. I nod.

 

 

Yoseob is walking to the bathroom and I turn to see my cute niece. Jieun is sitting on the floor and she is waiting for Yoseob, too. She smiles when she saw me staring her.” Chu feel better?” she asks me and I softly laugh.

Cute.

But that cannot compare to Yang Yoseob.

 

“Jieun-yah,” I call her name just to tell her to sit on the couch instead of waiting and sits on the floor. However, she seems does not hear me.

“Jieun-yah,”

She does not turn to me.

 

“Jieunie …baby.” I add the word and ah, finally.. She turns to me and widens her big eyes. I was about to laugh when she and Yoseob said ‘neh’ in unison. I turn to the bathroom’s direction and see Yoseob is walking to me with the bowl and towel.

 

He raises his eyebrows.” You call me?”

Oh, did he think I was calling him? I guess he heard the ‘baby’ word.

“Doojoonie appa?” this time, Jieun calls me and I turn to see her. I laugh.

“Yah? You called me did you?”

“Doojoonie appa?”

They both attack me asking the same question in a time and I only can laugh and giggle.” Yah,” Yoseob puts the bowl on the table and stares me. I…only could laugh and smile while both Yoseob and Jieun stare me weird and confuse.

 

 

 

 

 

Gna noona came and she now is taking care of her daughter. Jieun nagged she wanted to approach me closer but noona told her to behave herself and she cannot do so since she could get flu from me.

She starts to pouting and sulking.

 

“I think I have seen that kind of protesting method,” I say to Yoseob and he wrinkles while helping me with the soup. He raises his eyebrows.” What method? Protesting? Who?” he asks me and noona laughs.” Jieun took after him I think. They are same nowadays. Too childish.” And I laugh audible, scare of getting hit by this boy.

 

“You’re talking about me?”

Yoseob puts down the bowl he holds and he seems clueless with what his noona and I saying about. We laugh.” Nothing. I’m talking about Jieunie,” noona says and I giggle.

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun once again is whining and pouting. She hits her mother around the legs and whines. Technically, she does not want to leave from our house and she wants to stay instead of following her mother back to home. Noona tells her that she’s going to get a baby doll if she behaves well, yet, Jieun shakes her head no and runs to Yoseob.

She hugs Yoseob’s legs.

 

“I want sheobie appa!” she screams and noona sighs.

“Jieun-ah,”

 

“Sheobie appa….” the little girl shakes Yoseob’s legs and she begins to cry.

“Noh Jieun, get here now,”

 

Gna noona beckons her daughter to her place but she does not comply what her mother asked. Instead, she cries more and wraps her small arms tighter around Yoseob’s legs.

“Noh Jieun!”

 

“Chu wants stay here?”

I watch how Yoseob bends and pick Jieun up, lift her in his hand and smiles. Yoseob pulls the little girl’s cheek and stares deep into her eyes.” Chu wants stay here?”

Jieun nods vigorously.

 

“Seobie-ah, don’t-“

“Don’t worry noona-ah…I-I will send her home an hour later,” my wife faces his noona.” I will send her back later.”

“But…”

 

I smile.

 

“It’s okay. Let her be with Yoseob for a while. Do not worry Gna noona,” I sneak between their conversation and nod as Noona and Yoseob turn to me.” It’s okay. Let Jieun plays first.”

 

“But you’re sick and…”

“Jieunie won’t disturb Doojoonie appa, right?” Yoseob asks the little girl lovingly..and…motherly. he asks Jieun one more time and the little girl nods. She even swore and made a vow telling she won’t disturb or approach me closer.

 

“There you’re…you promised?” yoseob pats the girl’s head and Jieun nods again.

 

 

 

So, for the next hour later, Yoseob taking care both of me and Jieun without complaining as he always does. I could not hide from not to notice the joy and how happy he was when he taking care of Jieun and myself. He seems loves of doing these ‘babysitting’. Too love and happy.

 

Now I’m wonder if I should ask him about having a child from the adoption, of course. I do not know if that is the best way or should I ignore of this happiness of him.

I am ready if he wants to adopt one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So,, I'M BACK!

HAHAHA... I'm done with my IV~ 

so, do you agree with Dujun about adoption? *wink wink*