Teaching him ( Lesson 1 )

9Months Living With My Childish Wife

 

It's not a rated chapt, I think. It's only the cheekiness and some words that from Yoon Dujun. LOL! Hahaha, Oke. ^^   

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

 

I sigh and slowly sit on the floor. I stare him sleeping and lying on the bed countless and grab his right hand. I hold it.

“You know I still love you, right?” I talk to him though he’s sleeping soundly. I caress his bandaged forehead and lean closer to his face. I kiss his cheek.

“Idiot. You make me looking bad.” I murmur and caress his cheek, to his perfect jaw. I shake my head no.

“No, no. I’m not going to cry, I’m not…” I rub my face harsh and inhale. I’m not crying…I’m not.

 

 

End.

 

 

Dujun’s pov

 

 

 

I groan and move my hands unwillingly. Darn. Why it this hurts? I thought it would only be some bruises or worst with broken arm. Sigh. I should lower the stairs’ height before. Now I’m ended up with some deep cuts on my forehead and numb hands.

 

Somehow, I chuckle. My mind didn’t come with any perfect idea than this. well, what’s the best way to meet a doctor?

Once Gayoon told me that she and Yonghwa on purposely lied and made me came over Hungary was because she’s found out that Yoseob lived and worked as a doctor here after she watched some random news.

 

Those friends, I owe them more than I can imagine. They helped me every time I’m in dismal and destroy. Recently, they helped me find the person I long most in my life.

 

And…

 

I smile when I see my wife is sleeping on the floor, with head on the bed. He holds my hand so that gingerly, I pull my hand from him, having no inclination to wake him up.

Poor him, I guess. This is a big surprise for him, including me yet I put him into this awkward situation. Just now, I made him letting me staying in his house since I told him I have no one to take care of me in Hungary.

 

He’s averse of that but to be lucky, that man names Bang..Bang whatever he is be on my side and persuaded him to let me stay since we’re Korean.

I should thank him, sooner or later.

 

 

 

So, I get up from the bed, get my little and poor wife on the floor, with a little hope that I can lift him though my arms aren’t good. it is hurt to carry a load, though Yoseob isn’t that heavy. As gentle and slow as I can, I put him down on the bed and make on it too. I lie facing him, pull the duvet covering our bodies to the waists and smile.

 

I pull him closer to me- making our chests in friction and kiss his lips. yoseob groans.

“I love you, I love you I love you. please don’t..dont leave me anymore..” I say and cuddle on him.” Please, don’t leave me ever again,” and I buried my face on his chest, inhale his scent. I do love this boy more than I do love myself. I hope he sees that and forgets all of the pasts.

 

 

 

_________________________

 

 

 

I stir from my deep sleep when I feel my shirt soaks with someone’s tears. My eyes are heavy, my head too and the things in the room look as if they are spinning randomly around the place. I groan, try to get my sense back but then, I realize of something.

 

This boy is crying silently in my cuddle.

 

“B-Babe?” I shake him by shoulder yet he doesn’t care to do anything except of crying on my chest. sigh.

“Seobie? wae?” I shake him more but still…

 

“Now, tell me wh-“ I push him slightly from me and lift his face. Darn. His eyes already redden and swollen! How long have he cried?!

“Why did you love me this much? don’t you know how to hate me?!” he spats.

 

“you idiot King Kong! Can’t you stop from loving me?” he adds more.

“I left you! I left you for damn three years pabo! Can’t you stop from loving me and ruining your own life?” yoseob yells, hands hitting me.” You make me feel bad!”

 

I smile.

 

“I hate you for making me this weak. I damn hate you Yoon Dujun..” he continues on telling what he feels with those tiny hands of him hitting me repeated. I smile and ruffle his hair.

Oh God, how much I miss to do and feel this way. Please, don’t let this moment escapes from my hands.

 

“I love you, Yoseob-ah. How could I hate you?” I giggle and kiss his head.” I damn love you. I know you wont hate me anymore. I think three years are enough?”

 

Yoseob is still crying but I can hear a soft chuckle from him. I smile happily.” I’ve gone this far to get you back.” I told him and yoseob tightens his grip on my back.” Crazy man.”

 

“Is it wrong for a husband going crazy because of his lovely wife?”

“kill yourself with those cheeky words.”

 

I laugh happily and ruffle his hair. Yoseob stops from his crying and sobbing so that I take the chance to ask him this question. Yoseob all red.

 

“I-I just missed your warm cuddle at the night-”

I kiss his lips on his halfway, making him flushes. I stare him and wrinkle.” Seems likes you have been forgetting many of my rules.” Yoseob inhales and murmurs something like ‘I’m not’ slowly. I lean closer, cup his face and brush my lips on his, yes, again.

 

Yoseob pushes me quickly with hands covering his ‘abused’ mouth. I guffaw and watch him getting off from the bed. Yoseob tries to hide his flushing face.

 

“H-However…d-don’t, don’t think that I’m already forgive you. I do and still hate you.” yoseob stands up and walks to his desk in the room. He reaches his phone and looks on the time.

I don’t feel any poignant seeing his phone- which is not the one that I bought for him but there’s only one thing that I do feel heartbreaking.

 

His ring finger.

 

“I-I will prepare some breakfast for you…W-What do you want? I can…call the food delivery…” he looks shy for some reasons and I only hummed.” Food delivery? Hrmm?”

 

“J-Just tell-“

“You’re still my cute wife. “ I say with a small smirk on my face. I watch him acting like a covered-shy boy and intently laugh seeing how adorable he is. So, my 26 years old wife doesn’t know how to cook yet? He’s living on the food’s services for these years?

 

“Once we’re make up, I DO need to teach you a lot of things,”

 

Yoseob’s face reddens more than before.

 

“-and I mean EVERYTHING a wife should know” I emphasize the ‘everything’ word, purposely on making him mad or embarrass. I laugh.

 

But, before that, I feel as if I need to kick a little game for him…you know, for making me these stupid and desperate chasing and searching him.

 

 

 

                                                        **********************

 

 

“My hands both are hurt. Geez,” I say to myself, or not, as Yoseob approaches me from the kitchen with a spoon in his hand. I can hear a soft sigh before he took the seat on the couch, grabbed the bowl of hot chicken broth and dipped in it.

Once he done, he brings the spoon closes to his mouth, blows it and slowly feeds me. I smile cheekily.

“Urgh, my head…I feel want to-“

“Can you stand a little of soda?”

I raise my eyebrows.” I don’t want you to take a painkiller or any medicine on your headache. Your dizziness maybe is the effect of your brain damage, or not. Well, if you feel any-“

 

b-brain damaged?! Yah, that’s serious?! Geez,

 

“A-Ah..i-it’s okay now. my head is much better,” I laugh like idiot and yoseob makes faces to me. He rolls out his tongue.

 

“I don’t have time to spend on your acting.” He says coldly.

 

“I don’t ask you to put your attentions on me either,” I reply and smile to ears while his face changes. Yoseob puts the spoon in the bowl and walks away. He curses me.

 

“Do feel and please to do whatever you want. You can stay here until you’re recovered. I will go,” Yoseob tells me while calling someone’s number using his phone. Ah, this stubborn alien. Am I needed to get his heart like back then? Where we’re studying and lived in a same apartment?

 

“Seob, I,”

 

“Hold on” he gestures me to wait while he’s having a call. Yoseob leaves me and goes to the apartment’s verandah. He turns to me several times. His hand slowly rubs his body, as the cold breeze hits his body. I smile and shuffle my legs to his direction.

 

“You did this on purpose, don’t you?”

I whisper to his right ear, causing him jumped. I chuckle yet hug him tighter. Yoseob tries to turn facing me and ask me to stop but I grip the verandah’s pole, trap him between my hands and the pole.

 

I reduce the gap between us.

“Don’t cut the conversation. Keep on talking,” I smile mischievously and pin him against the pole. I smile satisfy as I locked him with my arms, rest my chin on his shoulder and breathe slowly on his neck.

Yoseob moves uncomfortably.

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

Yoseob’s pov

 

 

I’m still having the call at the verandah on some important matter. The breeze is cold so that I rub my body trying to emit the little heat from my own.

Just then that ert man came from my back, trapped me between the verandah’s pole and him. I could stand with that until he breathes on purposely against my neck, hands snaking around my abdomen.

 

I bite my lips.

 

“You’re seducing me right?”

I need to control myself.

 

“You can have your call inside instead of here. You want me to warm you up?”

I breathe heavily. Darn.

 

“Yes, I- I will..” I reply to the man in the phone, startle. And that time, I can feel that man is smirking. He entices me more as he tightens his back hug.

 

“Startled, eh? Cute. You’re still innocent as before. Are you scared?” he whispers to my ear.” I won’t do anything bad on you cutie,”

 

“,,,”

 

“I miss this fair skin,” Dujun snakes his hand on my tummy, caressing it gentles and soft. My chest went up and down.

 

 

“sstop it…stop it idiot.” I say to him while stretching the phone far from my ear and mouth. I gulp.

 

“I miss you so much, Seob. I damn miss you.” and he plants a wet kiss on my neck.

 

Asdgfhgjhkl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“don’t you know enough is enough?!” I yell and throw him the pillow. I inhale and exhale messily while trying to sooth down my temper. I sit on the edge of the bed and rub my face.

Damn this man. He’s making my life messier.

 

“I’m sorry,”

 

“It’s useless if you don’t mean it!” I reply him back but he giggles. Dujun slowly approaches my place and stands right in front of me. He bends his body a bit, faces levels with mine. Right then, he beams.

 

“Then you try it,” I bigger my eyes.

“Say you’re sorry for leaving me. Say you’re sorry for hating me and say you’re sorry for hurting me,”

 

“Bastar-“

 

“Shut that cute mouth, Yoseob-ah.  I’m still your husband, remember?”

 

I do feel want to kill him now. I hate how he treats me.

 

“I’m sorry for hashing you up but I need to teach my wife to treat me properly,”

“Then just go ing with your wife! Stop torturing me with your cheekiness! I hate them from the starting I know you, you wretch!”

 

“That’s totally rude, my cute baby,” Dujun straighten his body while sighing. I thought he wanted to go somewhere else yet I’m wrong.

That man throws himself onto me out of sudden and as the result of that sudden move, I ended up with pinning under him.

I grind my teeth.

 

“Is this how you getting me back?! Don’t you think I can go and hate you more with these stupid attitudes?!”

 

Dujun smiles and laughs.

 

 

“Say you’re sorry,” he demands me coldly.

“No!”

“Say it Seob,”

“I said no you wretch!”

“Sorry is an easy word,”

 

“Don’t you know what does ‘no’ means too?!” I shout but he seems enjoys with these all. Great.

“Sorry for leaving me,”

“Get off you idiot!”

“Sorry for hurting me”

 

I hit his chest.

 

“Sorry for making me fainted on the day you left me,”

I stop from hitting him and stare straight into his eyes.

“Sorry for ruining my life for these past years.”

“Stop.”

 

“Say you’re sorry for destroying my life.”

I hit him again but the strength weakens than before. Darn myself. Can’t I stop from crying?!

“Say you’re sorry-“

 

“Just stop it Dujun-ah! Please stop would you?!” I shout, sobbing hard. Dujun stares me and his thumbs slowly makes it’s moves to my eye bags. He wipes my tears but using that time, I push him hard and get up from being pinned by him.

 

I palm my face, tears shamelessly flow down and I badly hiccup. Dujun calls my name soft and hand tries to reach me but I slap his hand and face him.

 

“Do you love seeing me this weak?!”

“Seob,”

 

“You want to hear me saying I’m sorry that much? Then, yes. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for leaving you. I’m sorry for hating and hurting you. I’m sorry for destroying your perfect life and I’m sorry for everything! Satisfied?!”

 

I yell and bite as hard as I can my bottom lip. Dujun widens his eyes.

 

“Well I’m sorry! I’m sorry even for loving you this much!” I yell and shout as many as I want. Dujun stuns and frowns but minutes later, he laughs and pulls me into his hug, though I hit him many times on his way to do so.

 

Dujun messes my hair, still laughing.

 

“Oh my God, you’re still my Yoseob. I thought you would never say you love me this sincere,”

I punch his back.

 

“I’m sorry for being harsh. I need to know either you love me or not,”

“You idiot man! I hate you!” I say and hold back my hiccups as best as I can. However, it seems hard to stop.

 

“Please come back, please back to me. I beg you,” Dujun broke the hug and stared me. He grabs my hands to his lips, kisses them and caresses my hands gentle. Dujun looks on me.

 

“Please, I’m still your husband, baby. Please back to me.”

 

“I hate you…”

 

“but I love you, seobie. I love you and we do love each other,”

 

I tongue-tied.

 

“Let’s back to Korea, okay? I’m promise you, I will be with you every day. I won’t leave you for a long time. I will be home right after my works.”

Okay. That’s kinda funny for me. it’s looks as if I was a little kid to be watched and looked. But, still…Wait. Back to Korea?! I- I already have a new life here. My job as a doctor, and Hayoon, and..Bang Yongguk…

 

 

“Dujun-ah,”

 

“Please back to me baby,” dujun now brings my hands to his cheek and he moves my hands along his perfect jaw line. I stare him and the way I see him now…somehow…It’s changed back to the past.

 

“I’m still your wife?” I ask him, insecure.

Dujun nods and caresses my cheek. I slowly curve my lips. If that so…well, I ..I think..

 

“Dujun-ah,” he raises his eyebrows. Smile. ” I will, but.. with a condition. I will follow you back to Korea with this condition of mine,” I say and now I realize that my hiccups are soothing down.

 

 

 

“I don’t want to go back to that house.”

Dujun ‘eh’ me, eyebrows raised.

 

 

“Let’s…let’s go to Jeju? I want to live there, with you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FantasticDooDoo, Sorry for this late update xD

 

 

Yeayyyy!!! ^^